Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? 19:22 - Aug 12 with 4556 viewsoliverqpr_2000

Where do you guys think we will come in the league??
[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 19:26]
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 1342 viewsTheChef

?!?!?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 13:35 - Aug 13 with 1327 viewsswissqpr

with that defence outside the playoffs 10th.
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 17:42 - Aug 13 with 1302 viewsRblockPrior

4th, Forest will win the league but can see it being very close with the top four

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 08:00 - Aug 14 with 1261 viewsLoft1979

I'm with you.

Still have almost two weeks left, but right now, this is a better squad (with Parker and hopefully ZAPATA) than last years premiership squad. BUT like last year we have a hole at CB and possibly LB.

Will wait and see.
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 08:40 - Aug 14 with 1249 viewsElHoop

I think that i said 3rd when it was first put up. Don't see why i should change that. I think that we'll be thereabouts. I hope that we can get Baird and another striker.

If we can average a goal a game against us then I think that we'll go up if we can keep two proper strikers on the park. The defence would be my biggest worry. We've never really resolved the issues at the back, but Baird might just be the final piece of the jigsaw.
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 09:10 - Aug 14 with 1239 viewsWestonsuperR

6th for me.
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 07:39 - May 4 with 997 viewsqpr85

Thought I'd bring this to peoples attention. I still find it astonishing how people have the gall the moan about a season a lot of us had mediocre expectations for.

I know this barely got onto the second page but really non of us really thought we'd pi ss the league surely, not after last season.

Also I find it a disgrace we are talking about our "next manager" heading into a play-off semi final and talking about Pardew of all people
people. We should be talking about how much noise we should make and if we will take a drum what songs to sing. Not talking about harry like he's Already gone.
Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 10:27 - May 4 with 883 viewsfrancisbowles

Are we taking a coffin? (as we did in '67, for those too young to know)
Login to get fewer ads

Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 13:32 - May 4 with 830 viewsDylanP

Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 07:39 - May 4 by qpr85

Thought I'd bring this to peoples attention. I still find it astonishing how people have the gall the moan about a season a lot of us had mediocre expectations for.

I know this barely got onto the second page but really non of us really thought we'd pi ss the league surely, not after last season.

Also I find it a disgrace we are talking about our "next manager" heading into a play-off semi final and talking about Pardew of all people
people. We should be talking about how much noise we should make and if we will take a drum what songs to sing. Not talking about harry like he's Already gone.

You tell 'em 85!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Predictions on where we will come in the league!!?? on 13:47 - May 4 with 811 viewsMedwayR

Got the 1st half of my prediction right, could still get the 2nd half of it right too although it won't be Bolton!!

Interesting to see the variety of expectations, I think what everyone has really struggled with is the style of football we've played, and expectations probably changed after the start we had.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024