Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? 04:34 - Nov 21 with 4954 viewsBeaufort27

And by "do it" i mean be relegated with the lowest total points haul in Premiership history

That draw against Chelseas could come back to bite us....
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 18:39 - Nov 21 with 935 viewsR_from_afar

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 14:04 - Nov 21 by notdolly

At this stage of the season, Derby had already amassed 6 points - so we're in pole position to smash the record.

Good grief, that many? Holy cow, get on the blower to Paul Jewell (if memory serves) at once, he's one hot manager!

RFA

PS: Love the use of "amassed" there. Made oi larf

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 18:49 - Nov 21 with 926 viewsSomersetHoops

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 15:39 - Nov 21 by adhoc_qpr

I think we'll do better than Derby's record but i can't see us amassing more than 20 points.

But even that paltry total would require 3 wins and 7 draws - which would actually be a significant upturn in form!

Statisticially based on results so far we are due to finish with just under 12 points. If Hughes stays and is allowed to spend more of TF and his partners money, then I think we might get to about 30 points, but that still means relegation. If we are to stay up we need a change of manager now. Every minute lost when the new man(whoever that might be) cannot inspire the players we have to the fighting performances required is a minute closer to relegation.

Who's Next?

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 19:03 - Nov 21 with 916 viewskropotkin41

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 18:49 - Nov 21 by SomersetHoops

Statisticially based on results so far we are due to finish with just under 12 points. If Hughes stays and is allowed to spend more of TF and his partners money, then I think we might get to about 30 points, but that still means relegation. If we are to stay up we need a change of manager now. Every minute lost when the new man(whoever that might be) cannot inspire the players we have to the fighting performances required is a minute closer to relegation.

I am finding it hard not to see the fact that Hughes hasn't already been dropped from a great height as a tacit admission that we are gone.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024