Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! 18:51 - May 23 with 3351 viewsmakaveli1882

With Ali's injury doubt he will make the 1st 25 and along with Barton if he stays !?

Fa Caants
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:36 - May 23 with 803 viewsQPR_John

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:39 - May 23 by makaveli1882

No way should joey be in first 25, loan him out to championship when he can play back in 25 in Jan

He's just been banned for 12 games why do you think he would be able to play in the Championship.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:39 - May 23 with 790 viewsRBlock

Loan him out till January, send him abroad, get some other fools to subsidise his wages while he gets games to keep fit.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:43 - May 23 with 784 viewsted_hendrix

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:04 - May 23 by westolian

Ted, can you pay me thousands each week to act like a tw*t and feel sorry for me as well

Cheers !

Also, if Stoke hadn't of equalized, would you still feel sorry for him ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

First things first, when he got sent off at the Etihad It was me that sounded off the biggest "FFS Barton you cnt"
Yes he could have cost us our place in the Premiership he didn't just as he didn't deserve to get sent off at home to Norwich.
How far do you blokes wan't to go back through the season?
Since the day he joined the club people on this MB have been busting his balls.
Fck me, he's done wrong, do you wanna kill him?

The bloke is a mess as I see it, but he's a human bloody being hence why I said I felt sorry for the bloke, this could end his career.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 23:18 - May 23 with 753 viewsmakaveli1882

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:36 - May 23 by QPR_John

He's just been banned for 12 games why do you think he would be able to play in the Championship.

Loan him out to the championship WHEN he can play

Understand ?
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 23:32 - May 23 with 730 viewswestolian

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:43 - May 23 by ted_hendrix

First things first, when he got sent off at the Etihad It was me that sounded off the biggest "FFS Barton you cnt"
Yes he could have cost us our place in the Premiership he didn't just as he didn't deserve to get sent off at home to Norwich.

The bloke is a mess as I see it, but he's a human bloody being hence why I said I felt sorry for the bloke, this could end his career.

Mate, I've been a fan of Barton and I'm not bothered about going back over the whole season

I'm just talking about one game - arguably THE most important game of our season

Personally, I think Barton is extremely privileged to be paid tens of thousands every week so, I won't be feeling sorry for him

For the record, I think we should keep him as he could be very influential after January

Of course, with Uncle Tonys resources the club could have moved on but I'm afraid that would be Bartons fault, nobody else's - maybe if it were his first offence I might have some sympathy but ......................

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 23:51 - May 23 with 713 viewsgigiisourgod

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:43 - May 23 by ted_hendrix

My main initial gripe with him was his performances combined with his terrible attitude. Not only would he be knocking aimless 40 yard ball into the abyss he would then flag his arms around as if somebody should be making the run or reading his pass. His whole attitude in every performance, interview and tweet alike was that he was far superior than our football team and club.

Now, yes parallels can be drawn to Adel here, but unlike Adel this is not what makes Barton special. Adel's audacity and unpredictability is the sheer essence of what makes him such a maverick. Barton is an old school industrial midfield clogger, runs all day, nothing flash, wins his tackles, who despite playing the game at a higher level than Adel has never had anywhere near the raw genius in his ball mastery. Now there is nothing wrong with that, in fact these midfield cloggers are exactly the type of players I have loved over the years and have tried to emulate very badly on a sunday morning.

Sadly though, Barton when he put on a blue and white shirt and stepped out in our shoe box ground seem to forget this, tweeting about SJP yawn yawn yawn. Now again I have no problem with this, see Peter Ramage, but this was matched with his berating of the players and people who had done far much more for our football club than he is ever likely to do. [Here, I am sure I will get dribble about 'I know Warnock did this from a reliable source'... OK fair enough maybe he had to go, and that is a big MAYBE, but lets remember without him there is no doubt we would currently be in the Championship or worse]. Warnock entrusted him to captain our club (warnock's biggest mistake) and he repays him by publically humiliating him and his tactics.

Ironically, pre City it seemed he had turned a corner, seemingly watched the Four Year Plan and realised the hard work people had done to get us here and what a mess we were in the not so distant past, putting in decent, and I use decent because in my opinion that is all they were 7 out of 10, displays and seemed to get it. Keep your head down, play it simple, run your heart out (which to be fair to him he's always done), get your blocks in and win your tackles. All the things that made him highly rated. Not irritating anyone with his self-obsessed, completely delusional and just downright cringe worthy tweets or interviews. Ok second chance for me. Then Tevez-gate. Step too far for me and I do not want to wait 12 games for that low life scumbag. He is not worth the fuss and I am sick of mentioning my club and then having to talk about that clown. If we can, he should be fcuked off. Only rangers player I have booed in attending 20 years of some pretty terrible players in blue and white. If you still think Barton is a fit and proper Captain of our club (and I would go as far as to say to represent our club in any way) then I put you on par with Scum fans who think 'Captain Fantastic' should be a captain because he is 'a leader of men'.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:07 - May 24 with 702 viewsgobbles

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:32 - May 23 by Superhoops2808

We had Dyer in the 25 for half a season

Dyer was never in 25. It gets named at the end of August
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:20 - May 24 with 686 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Dyer was in the September 2011 25 man squad.

If Joey survives the internal investigation without getting the sack I would expect him to be in the 25. Last season there were eight games such a player could have played during November and December. There are bound to be several players in the 25 with less chance of playing a significant role than Barton.
Login to get fewer ads

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:33 - May 24 with 679 viewsted_hendrix

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 23:51 - May 23 by gigiisourgod

My main initial gripe with him was his performances combined with his terrible attitude. Not only would he be knocking aimless 40 yard ball into the abyss he would then flag his arms around as if somebody should be making the run or reading his pass. His whole attitude in every performance, interview and tweet alike was that he was far superior than our football team and club.

Now, yes parallels can be drawn to Adel here, but unlike Adel this is not what makes Barton special. Adel's audacity and unpredictability is the sheer essence of what makes him such a maverick. Barton is an old school industrial midfield clogger, runs all day, nothing flash, wins his tackles, who despite playing the game at a higher level than Adel has never had anywhere near the raw genius in his ball mastery. Now there is nothing wrong with that, in fact these midfield cloggers are exactly the type of players I have loved over the years and have tried to emulate very badly on a sunday morning.

Sadly though, Barton when he put on a blue and white shirt and stepped out in our shoe box ground seem to forget this, tweeting about SJP yawn yawn yawn. Now again I have no problem with this, see Peter Ramage, but this was matched with his berating of the players and people who had done far much more for our football club than he is ever likely to do. [Here, I am sure I will get dribble about 'I know Warnock did this from a reliable source'... OK fair enough maybe he had to go, and that is a big MAYBE, but lets remember without him there is no doubt we would currently be in the Championship or worse]. Warnock entrusted him to captain our club (warnock's biggest mistake) and he repays him by publically humiliating him and his tactics.

Ironically, pre City it seemed he had turned a corner, seemingly watched the Four Year Plan and realised the hard work people had done to get us here and what a mess we were in the not so distant past, putting in decent, and I use decent because in my opinion that is all they were 7 out of 10, displays and seemed to get it. Keep your head down, play it simple, run your heart out (which to be fair to him he's always done), get your blocks in and win your tackles. All the things that made him highly rated. Not irritating anyone with his self-obsessed, completely delusional and just downright cringe worthy tweets or interviews. Ok second chance for me. Then Tevez-gate. Step too far for me and I do not want to wait 12 games for that low life scumbag. He is not worth the fuss and I am sick of mentioning my club and then having to talk about that clown. If we can, he should be fcuked off. Only rangers player I have booed in attending 20 years of some pretty terrible players in blue and white. If you still think Barton is a fit and proper Captain of our club (and I would go as far as to say to represent our club in any way) then I put you on par with Scum fans who think 'Captain Fantastic' should be a captain because he is 'a leader of men'.

In response;

I've stated a few times on this MB over the season that he's been a huge disappointment on the pitch, a massive let down.
I don't go on Twitter/facebook or any other football MB other than this one, his tweets are clearly put on here by others users of this MB for anyone to see, so when they're put on here I take them at face value, whatever he say's he say's If they're derogatory towards the the club then that's clearly wrong.

Look, I obviously haven't made myself clear;

He's a bloke who's a reformed alcoholic I believe? he's just had a nipper I believe? I think he's definately got problems in his head and needs help, he got done up like a kipper at home to Norwich and away at City.
I think there is a real possibility that he could lose his job over this hence why i said i felt sorry for the bloke, that's just me that's the way I am.

This bit of you're post I don't understand;

*If you still think Barton is a fit and proper Captain of our club (and I would go as far as to say to represent our club in any way) then I put you on par with Scum fans who think 'Captain Fantastic' should be a captain because he is 'a leader of men'.*

Don't for one minute associate or liken me with scum fans, you're out of order on that front.

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:37 - May 24 with 675 viewsCanadaRanger

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:52 - May 23 by Jamie

Suarez got an 8 game ban for 1 offence.

Barton got 12 games for 3 combined offences.

And Tevez gets...
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:54 - May 24 with 668 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:37 - May 24 by CanadaRanger

And Tevez gets...

a winners medal. When has the person provoking a red card offence off the ball ever been punished.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 03:40 - May 24 with 642 viewstimcocking

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:32 - May 23 by Superhoops2808

We had Dyer in the 25 for half a season

Probably next season as well!
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 09:11 - May 24 with 594 viewsjonno

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 23:51 - May 23 by gigiisourgod

These are pretty much my views as well. The bloke is unfortunately a proven liability
we don't need - for what we are paying him we can get a better player for sure. I agree he has been stitched up on the pitch by cheating opponents but he must know that is always likely to happen (and in fact has play acted himself in the past) but is clearly unable to stop himself retaliating. That fact that he will now miss almost one third of our games next season, while still presumably expecting to be paid, I think makes his position untenable. If we can take this opportunity to remove him and replace him we should do so.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 10:20 - May 24 with 569 viewsGilligan

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 09:11 - May 24 by jonno

These are pretty much my views as well. The bloke is unfortunately a proven liability
we don't need - for what we are paying him we can get a better player for sure. I agree he has been stitched up on the pitch by cheating opponents but he must know that is always likely to happen (and in fact has play acted himself in the past) but is clearly unable to stop himself retaliating. That fact that he will now miss almost one third of our games next season, while still presumably expecting to be paid, I think makes his position untenable. If we can take this opportunity to remove him and replace him we should do so.

I thought of a slight loophole. If we loaned him to a team in division 1 or 2 he wouldn't be able to play for them until he had missed 12 games. But as they play a lot more midweek games he could serve his Ban and then come back to us after a couple of games to sharpen him up. In 2011/12 a league 2 team who has played two rounds in the Carling cup would have 12 games. Cunning but it might not work of course.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 10:23 - May 24 with 569 viewsdaveB

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 21:57 - May 23 by HollowayRanger

i wonder what kind of ban scumbag will get iF/WHEN england captain terry is found guilty of racist abuse of a fellow pro player on the field

he'll get 8 games, same as Suarez as it's the same offence. The Barton thing is complelty different so not sure why they are being compared
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 10:25 - May 24 with 529 viewsDevonWhite

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 09:11 - May 24 by jonno

Yep, totally agree.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 10:42 - May 24 with 510 viewsJamie

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 10:23 - May 24 by daveB

he'll get 8 games, same as Suarez as it's the same offence. The Barton thing is complelty different so not sure why they are being compared

Suarez ban:

3 games for foul and abusive language
1 game for racist language
ban doubled for multiple uses of racist language.

Terry 'only' abused Ferdinand once and so will get 4 games. The FA are incompetent but they're not quite that incompetent as to ignore that precedent.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 11:51 - May 24 with 479 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 19:09 - May 23 by ted_hendrix

I must be a rarity, I actually feel a bit sorry for the bloke, this could end his career If we sack him which I think we will.

I think JB has been hard done by.

With the total absence of any morals in English football, even if we do sack him, it wont be the end of his career. When the likes of Lee Hughes and now Luke McCormick get snapped up as soon as they come out of prison for killing someone, then there will always be a club to take on Joey Barton, who is a saint compared to troughs two c**ts.
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 12:12 - May 24 with 469 viewsSuperhoops2808

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 00:07 - May 24 by gobbles

Dyer was never in 25. It gets named at the end of August

I know when it gets named

http://lofty-heights06.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/qpr-25-man-squad-announced.html
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 20:35 - May 24 with 429 viewsgigiisourgod

*If you still think Barton is a fit and proper Captain of our club (and I would go as far as to say to represent our club in any way) then I put you on par with Scum fans who think 'Captain Fantastic' should be a captain because he is 'a leader of men'.*

Don't for one minute associate or liken me with scum fans, you're out of order on that front.

Sorry ted, just to clarify I was having a bit of a rant there and that comment was not aimed solely at you just in general. My point is that I am sick of defending that thug and having him bringing shame on our club. As a club we are better than him and blind support for someone with his track record is tarnishing the club and our proud heritage.

Now I know your not supporting him here, but sympathising with him is not something I can share. His arrogant, self-indulgant and ultimately destructive nature is having a negative impact on our football club. All the while we are paying him very handsomly.

And I guess my scum point is that to ignore this reminds me of those b@stards down the road talking about old squinty eyes being 'a leader of men' so what he does doesnt matter because he does the business on the pitch (unconnected to you Ted as I know this is not your argument). Anyway I am sure nobody will still argue this as he has been average at best on the pitch!
Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 22:45 - May 24 with 400 viewsted_hendrix

Thats Joey out off the first 25 man squad then ! on 20:35 - May 24 by gigiisourgod

Sorry ted, just to clarify I was having a bit of a rant there and that comment was not aimed solely at you just in general. My point is that I am sick of defending that thug and having him bringing shame on our club. As a club we are better than him and blind support for someone with his track record is tarnishing the club and our proud heritage.

Now I know your not supporting him here, but sympathising with him is not something I can share. His arrogant, self-indulgant and ultimately destructive nature is having a negative impact on our football club. All the while we are paying him very handsomly.

And I guess my scum point is that to ignore this reminds me of those b@stards down the road talking about old squinty eyes being 'a leader of men' so what he does doesnt matter because he does the business on the pitch (unconnected to you Ted as I know this is not your argument). Anyway I am sure nobody will still argue this as he has been average at best on the pitch!

Hello Mr G, no problem, no problem at all and thanks for a decent response.

With 24 hours gone I'm still not sure about JB other than to say It's getting increasingly harder to defend the bloke having heard so much about him today from differing sources.
First and foremost It's our club that has to come first not the individual, It's not the end of bloody May yet and here we are still unable to decide or talk about players we wan't for next season due to one of our players being unavailable for the critical start to the season.

I've read a lot of well written posts from the posters that wan't JB gone and tbh most of them you can't argue against.

He's never been popular although for my own sins I actually quite like the bloke hence why I do try to defend him.

I sincerely hope he doesn't wipe the rest of his life out, and he gets the help he needs.

I personally believe we won't be seeing JB in a QPR shirt again.

Have a good Summer.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024