Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham 16:10 - Feb 24 with 4296 viewsEllerslieW12

And I know that 99% of us deep down despise the fools but are too afraid to admit it as we like to aim our sights at chelsea more which is fair.

Just preaching the truth. Chelsea, Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich, Luton and Brentford

all scum
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:11 - Feb 24 with 3415 viewsreal_loftus

Stoke, Hull?

Favourite cheese?

(c) Scott Jones 1973

ATAF.

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:12 - Feb 24 with 3405 viewsAunt_Nelly

I smell a Fulham troll.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:12 - Feb 24 with 3405 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't hate Fulham. I don't anything Fulham. Just want to get 3 points tomorrow to make us a bit safer.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:29 - Feb 24 with 3383 viewsWallyRanger

I hate the fact they've been more successful than us in the past 12 or so years, that really gets on my nerve, but they aren't scum, the other lot are though
And out of that list I only hate Chelscum, Foolham, Norwich and Lootown! I don't mind Brentford and I couldn't give a monkeys about Cardiff anymore, we got our revenge by derailing their promotion charge last year.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 3359 viewsTheBlob

I think you'll find pity is the more correct term in these politically correct times.

Please give generously if you see one of their number cowering in the gutter.

It's not their fault remember.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 17:07 - Feb 24 with 3325 viewsEllerslieW12

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:36 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

I think you'll find pity is the more correct term in these politically correct times.

Please give generously if you see one of their number cowering in the gutter.

It's not their fault remember.

You'd be surprised, I was with them on a few occasions away and they have changed a fair amount, don't know if they're chelsea or what but they ain't all toffs.

Btw reason I was with the them, both my brothers are fools!
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 3313 viewsQPR1882

Fulham who ?
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 3304 viewsreal_loftus

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 16:12 - Feb 24 by Aunt_Nelly

I smell a Fulham troll.

ATAF.

Login to get fewer ads

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 17:28 - Feb 24 with 3278 viewsMattnme

Tbh they only occassionally register in my thoughts and then more as an annoyance. Hatred is reservered mainly for chelshit, baadiff and those six fingered wunkers.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 17:51 - Feb 24 with 3246 viewseastside_r

Even if I did hate them (which I don't) what's to be afraid of.

In any case , as I like to project a positive image of this great city of ours, I am always kind and helpful to tourists.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 18:42 - Feb 24 with 3202 viewsRangersw12

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 17:07 - Feb 24 by EllerslieW12

You'd be surprised, I was with them on a few occasions away and they have changed a fair amount, don't know if they're chelsea or what but they ain't all toffs.

Btw reason I was with the them, both my brothers are fools!

They haven't changed a bit where's most teams lose lads from Bans/jail Fulhams mob is decimated every September when half of them go to university and I'm not even taking the piss!

I hope they enjoy their cup final tomorrow with balloons and banners just about sums them up
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 19:00 - Feb 24 with 3180 viewsNorthernr

Threads about whose mob is better than whose and other such football holliganism tw@ttery will be deleted and posters banned.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 19:10 - Feb 24 with 3157 viewsRangersw12

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 19:00 - Feb 24 by Northernr

Threads about whose mob is better than whose and other such football holliganism tw@ttery will be deleted and posters banned.

Haven't been any threads like that from what I can see
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 19:25 - Feb 24 with 3136 viewsGloucs_R

Time for my favourite girl....

Poll: Are we staying up?

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 19:53 - Feb 24 with 3103 viewsTheBlob

I still think pity is the way forward.Of the indulgent type where you pat them on the head and say,"yes of course,there,there" when they come out with something delusional like "Fulham are a bigger club than QPR"

Back to bed now Martin.

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 3075 viewsFFC1

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 19:53 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

I still think pity is the way forward.Of the indulgent type where you pat them on the head and say,"yes of course,there,there" when they come out with something delusional like "Fulham are a bigger club than QPR"

Back to bed now Martin.

Exactly. You're too much of a massive club to hate us (albeit the sort of massive that don't selling out against their so called biggest rivals) so I reckon that pity is probably your best option
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 3064 viewsTheBlob

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:22 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Exactly. You're too much of a massive club to hate us (albeit the sort of massive that don't selling out against their so called biggest rivals) so I reckon that pity is probably your best option

There there....

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 3056 viewsFFC1

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:24 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

There there....

That's it, good response mate. Given your size and stature in your own minds it's better to pity us than to hate us
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 3056 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:22 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Not really. We just haven't played each other regularly for a generation and don't really see you as a dislikable club. The new breed of Nigels can be a bit tiresome but other than that what can anyone vehemently hate about Fulham? A pleasantly unthreatening club from a nice part of the world.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:29 - Feb 24 with 3048 viewsTheBlob

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:27 - Feb 24 by FFC1

That's it, good response mate. Given your size and stature in your own minds it's better to pity us than to hate us

That's it.Get it out in the open.You'll feel much better.

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:33 - Feb 24 with 3043 viewshoopstilidie

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:29 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

That's it.Get it out in the open.You'll feel much better.

Bless her eh?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 23:13 - Feb 24 with 2987 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Honestly couldn't give a damn about Fulham.

Still fookin' hate Luton scum though!
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 23:25 - Feb 24 with 2973 viewsMrSheen

Don't like them, don't hate them.

How can anyone hate Brentford?
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 00:03 - Feb 25 with 2951 viewsQPR1882

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 20:27 - Feb 24 by FFC1

You really , really don't get it do you.

99% of QPR fans neither hate or pity Fulham,99% of QPR fans only think about Fulham twice in a year ( more if we get drawn together in a cup ).

To be honest with you i look for Brentford and Orients results on a Saturday,i never ever look for Fulhams result unless they are playing against someone that the result matters to us.

Hopefully after your 2nd cup final of the season on Saturday we will not have to put up with Fulham fans bollox on here until next year.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 00:14 - Feb 25 with 2945 viewsTheBlob

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 00:03 - Feb 25 by QPR1882

You really , really don't get it do you.

99% of QPR fans neither hate or pity Fulham,99% of QPR fans only think about Fulham twice in a year ( more if we get drawn together in a cup ).

To be honest with you i look for Brentford and Orients results on a Saturday,i never ever look for Fulhams result unless they are playing against someone that the result matters to us.

Hopefully after your 2nd cup final of the season on Saturday we will not have to put up with Fulham fans bollox on here until next year.

Quite right.I mean you don't think about syph 99.9% of the time either.

Mind you,syph's easier to get rid of than Fulham fans on here.

Well,that and a Barrett Home...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024