Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? 19:49 - Mar 27 with 8418 viewsNoDiddley

We could be near neighbours & not know we are fellow posters.
Nice to meet fellow LFW fraternity 🤷
I’ll start
SA Road
Block F
Row S
Seat 167
ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 08:17 - Mar 29 with 1265 viewstoboboly

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 11:53 - Mar 28 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Upper Loft
NU
Row E
Unwilling to disclose seats, just incase!

Been in the Upper Loft from 11 years old, sitting with my Dad, best view in the house in my opinion. Now I sit with my son.

Do you shout obscenities a lot?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 10:31 - Mar 29 with 1147 viewsRangersw12

HU

Been there for years with or without a ST
ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 10:39 - Mar 29 with 1125 viewsEastR

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 09:50 - Mar 28 by WokingR

V Block, Row K, end seat right on the aisle.
Say hello next time you're passing Oz

V, Row E and a couple of seats to the left of Woking.

In front of the lady with the big boo.., oh wait sorry wrong thread is it Fri already?!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 11:15 - Mar 29 with 1095 viewshubble

This thread is great for those of us who are not season ticket holders. Now we can choose a seat next to one of our favourite posters and bore them to death while they try to watch the game, or alternatively find those we're a bit miffed with and continue the argument in the flesh.

No, but seriously, do carry on, it's fascinating knowing where people on this forum are, and hopefully some new friendships will blossom. I've generally been an R BLock man in recent times (i.e. last 15 years or so), I know a whole bunch of retrobates who reside at the edge that abuts the Loft, including the music and tile aficionado, CCJ.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 12:03 - Mar 29 with 1045 viewsNorthantsHoop

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 11:15 - Mar 29 by hubble

This thread is great for those of us who are not season ticket holders. Now we can choose a seat next to one of our favourite posters and bore them to death while they try to watch the game, or alternatively find those we're a bit miffed with and continue the argument in the flesh.

No, but seriously, do carry on, it's fascinating knowing where people on this forum are, and hopefully some new friendships will blossom. I've generally been an R BLock man in recent times (i.e. last 15 years or so), I know a whole bunch of retrobates who reside at the edge that abuts the Loft, including the music and tile aficionado, CCJ.

Upper loft - JU Row D
ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 12:43 - Mar 29 with 1008 viewsLoftusR

PU Row E, 30 years or so.
ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? (n/t) on 13:41 - Mar 29 with 942 viewsconnell10

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 14:58 - Mar 29 with 884 viewsWokingR

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 10:39 - Mar 29 by EastR

V, Row E and a couple of seats to the left of Woking.

In front of the lady with the big boo.., oh wait sorry wrong thread is it Fri already?!

Wait, what ???
Why have I never spotted this ?
I'm coming down to say hello next game.
Login to get fewer ads

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 15:01 - Mar 29 with 871 viewsNed_Kennedys

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 20:17 - Mar 27 by stowmarketrange

Lower loft
ML
Row D
Seat 103.

I’m Lower Loft HL, surrounded by kids with short attention spans and small bladders.
ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 15:07 - Mar 29 with 861 viewstoboboly

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 14:58 - Mar 29 by WokingR

Wait, what ???
Why have I never spotted this ?
I'm coming down to say hello next game.

You just thought he was 3 headed?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 15:18 - Mar 29 with 855 viewskensalriser

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 11:15 - Mar 29 by hubble

CCJ - first name County?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 15:25 - Mar 29 with 850 viewsstowmarketrange

ST Holders where do you sit? Will you disclose? on 15:01 - Mar 29 by Ned_Kennedys

I’m Lower Loft HL, surrounded by kids with short attention spans and small bladders.

We used to have the same problem when we sat in NL.We were up and down like Tower Bridge.Then we moved to ML about 10 years ago,and it’s even better with the safe standing now.I could go up for a Jonny cash and be back in my seat before Chair has hit the 1st defender with his corner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024