Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview 10:35 - Feb 9 with 12681 viewsBAWHoops

The QPR Podcast sat down with Lee Hoos to discuss everything from the stadium, FFP, club structure and more

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/qpr-podcast/id968873601?i=1000598807226

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview on 17:18 - Feb 11 with 897 viewsblavod

Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview on 13:04 - Feb 9 by stainrods_elbow

What an absolute joke, embarrassment and tw*t this man is - and I'll keep saying it, Clive and others, whatever you think of my psychological health, as long as others go on with their unfathomable delusion that LH is somehow our secure hand on the tiller for which we should be inestimably grateful. The questions are/were excellent, on point, and passionate, while our forever performance assessment-free CEO comes across as continuously complacent, riddled with puerile excuses, and actually/literally laughs at loud at one point on the important topic, very fairly pressed, of improving pre-match atmosphere/revenue, i.e. doing his job. Generally, he blusters, ducks and evades everything behind his usual fake chummy facade. He is for me the absolute embodiment of our crushing mediocrity and complacency as a club.

The way the interview ends, with a stammering technical/vocal collapse, couldn't be more symbolic . I think the panel sussed him out once he'd departed with damning accuracy in calling him 'defeated', lacking in any semblance of confidence-inspiring vision, and using talking about the footballing side to deflect from his ineffectuality as a CEO, while searingly taking him apart post-interview. He sounds like he would love to resign, and by God he should.

The innovation of the Corner Bar sounds as puerile as it looks - they knock through the Players' Lounge/Sheila Marson's former office and then fleece an elite group of fans with a price point that should shame the entire administration. Brilliant!

1. Starts wittering on about he's not even well enough to be there and he's implicitly doing the Podcast a great fat favour just by turning up.
2. More or less says there's no point in trying to do anything at the ground in terms of pre-match as it's all about the football on the pitch and how great it was at Burnley (oh do f*ck off), despite several examples from the panel to try to drum up some kind of response. IT'S. YOUR. JOB. I love LR, for all its faults, and you clearly have contempt for it. That makes you a c*nt, sir, before we talk about everything else.
3. We can't even do 'round the pole' at h/t because 'we're coming to the end of a cycle with the pitch'. Give me strength!
4. Talks absolute bullsh*t about how fans would supposedly slaughter young players if they're thrown in to early or aren't the finished product. Yeah - right! Like everyone's been hammering Sinclair Armstrong for trying hard and not scoring goals. Try getting your head out of your ass so you can actually take note of what's going on.
5. Tries to win brownie points by wheeling out 'Mick Beale never gave a damn about QPR' and 'let him go' - you absolute plum! This is the self-congratulatory fanfare he published at the time of his appointment: 'This was a meticulous process that has yielded a very positive outcome — we’re really excited to have Michael on board. A lot of credit must go to our recruitment department who did a fantastic job in amassing a lot of data so that we could identify candidates who could really take this club forward.'

I rest my case - again!

Paul Finney assumes everyone at and around QPR wants success, but I'm not convinced. I don't think LH wants success. Success is disruptive, challenging, and hard work, and a lot of people fear it in life. The most telling revelation for me was when he talked of the squad in terms of how, 'when you get close to the sun', the situation 'bottoms out'. Says it all, really - about the players, the management team, and where we are at a club. I know we have a training ground, and a bit of rail seating (woo hoo!), but if you think, after listening to this pigsh*t, that LH is part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 13:07]

Completely agree, LH came across very badly.

No idea, no plan, no ambition, no hope.
Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview on 17:24 - Feb 11 with 871 viewsDamo1962

Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview on 17:18 - Feb 11 by blavod

Completely agree, LH came across very badly.

No idea, no plan, no ambition, no hope.

Sounds like the perfect fit for QPR. Basket case club... floundering around like a fish out of water.
Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview (n/t) on 23:22 - Feb 14 with 719 viewsstainrods_elbow

Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview (n/t) on 07:10 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Roll up, roll up. One football club for sale. Costs you £1.8m every single month just to stand still. £20m training ground still to pay for. Half of a world record FFP fine still to pay for. Right on the FFP line so you can't buy players to make it better and get promoted. Can't sell its antiquated stadium because there's nowhere else for it to go.

Ooooooh hot cakes I'm telling you, they'd be queuing round the block to take it off Ruben's hands.

So what's the alternative? Shrug our shoulders or sit on our hands and indulge these bozos in their incompetence, complacency and, in the case of Hoos' mad cackling, actual contempt for us? No thanks!

Hoos, Ferdinand, Hall, Ramsey and Belk all need to get Board-led, years-overdue performance reivews at the end of the season, and invited to report on their results. Only in football, and specifically at QPR. does this not happen.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview on 23:43 - Feb 14 with 663 viewsmart_Goblin

Apparently seen kicking doors as he left at full time this evening .
Probably made better contact than Dozzell did for most the game
Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview (n/t) on 23:45 - Feb 14 with 655 viewsThe_Beast1976

Lee Hoos - Podcast Interview (n/t) on 23:22 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

So what's the alternative? Shrug our shoulders or sit on our hands and indulge these bozos in their incompetence, complacency and, in the case of Hoos' mad cackling, actual contempt for us? No thanks!

Hoos, Ferdinand, Hall, Ramsey and Belk all need to get Board-led, years-overdue performance reivews at the end of the season, and invited to report on their results. Only in football, and specifically at QPR. does this not happen.

Agree with this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024