Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY 00:13 - Aug 22 with 18194 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58350/middlesbrough-away
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58363/an-energised-swans
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58370/indignant-martin-s

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1381 viewsJohnw102

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:35 - Aug 27 by Boundy

Ffs what a joke , could be 4 but we pass . IF we lose this What excuses will it be today

Should be gone at ½ time.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1376 viewsKeithHaynes

Pass the ball, pass it back, will someone ever try and take on a player.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1371 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:37 - Aug 27 by jasper_T

He wasn't playing as a wing back.

Sub was the right call. Shook hands with everyone after coming off. Tough day at the office for the young man.

Tough day at the office? I’d love a thirty minute shift then sit in the sun.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1339 viewsvetchonian

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:38 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

I don't even think Sam Alkardyce could do much with this lot.

Potential by name alone. Standing out even more how good Downes really was with us.

It was all down to Martin he made him a great player. this manager is much maligned the data tells the story the stats say how we are improving it’s just us dumb fans can’t see it I know as Russ said so

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1338 viewsBadlands

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:34 - Aug 27 by angryjack

That's one way of ruining a lads confidence bring him off...

Hard choice ... could have completely destroyed him if he'd been left on.
Martin engineering poor results to gain transfer funds?
Players just not making the effort for him?
Tactics can be discussed but the doest explain how poor good player have been.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1337 viewsPolskijack

FFS. RM plays Congreve totally out of position then destroys his confidence by taking him off after 30 mins. Need to dig deep now but he's got to go.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:42 - Aug 27 with 1318 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:40 - Aug 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Tough day at the office? I’d love a thirty minute shift then sit in the sun.

It’s a hard life even on Congreve’s wages.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:42 - Aug 27 with 1304 viewsswan65split

Was Piroe on the bus? or waiting for his taxi? if he is then Martin can share it with him, .
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1273 viewsnantywatcher

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:42 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

It’s a hard life even on Congreve’s wages.

And on comes Sorinola - that should sort is out!
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:46 - Aug 27 with 1252 viewsJohnw102

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:35 - Aug 27 by Boundy

Ffs what a joke , could be 4 but we pass . IF we lose this What excuses will it be today

Should be gone at ½ time.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1230 viewsSirjohnalot

Has to go
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1224 viewsvetchonian

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:36 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

What we need is a Steve cooper type manager to come in and do what he did at Forest last season 😂

A proper manager you mean

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 1208 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:41 - Aug 27 by Polskijack

FFS. RM plays Congreve totally out of position then destroys his confidence by taking him off after 30 mins. Need to dig deep now but he's got to go.

Martin is and has destroyed players especially young ones.He seems to enjoy it ;otherwise he wouldnt do so.
Whittaker was the first then Joseph and Garrick ;now its Congreve ,a keen young willing lad publically trashed .

Just as well this site doesnt allow insults or abuse aimed at Martin,but the man deserves nothing but .

The man makes many of us sick to the stomach even to listen to him let alone look at his smug deluded arrogance. Can't afford NOT to sack and do it tonight

Hope this offering is not deleted
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 15:51]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 1187 viewsjasper_T

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:41 - Aug 27 by Polskijack

What game are people on here watching where he was out of position? We only went to wingbacks when he went off.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 1174 viewsBoundy

Refs seen enough and blows for half time , so have I

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1153 viewsmagicdaps10

The question is, who do you appoint to take over this shower of shiite you call players?

I think this plays in to the owners hands, sack Martin, sell Piroe and bring in a manager too late to do anything before the window.

😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1149 viewsnantywatcher

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

We're nestling nicely in 23rd spot, trouble is Coventry have 3 games in hand on us.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:50 - Aug 27 with 1143 viewsLittleEnglandJack

I've been patient with Martin, but this is starting to suck the life out of me now. It'd almost be comical if I didn't care so much. It's just so painfully predictable. We are comically bad at the basics.

In fact, it's almost better this way around, since you don't get your hopes up. If we had by some miracle managed to go a goal or 2 ahead today, you just know we would've found some way to bottle the game- just like I knew we were going to bottle Milwall, and Oxford, and Bournemouth, and Reading, and...
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:51 - Aug 27 with 1126 viewsBadlands

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:36 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

What we need is a Steve cooper type manager to come in and do what he did at Forest last season 😂

he had two season with a better squad and bottled promotion ... twice.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1098 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 by onehunglow

Martin is and has destroyed players especially young ones.He seems to enjoy it ;otherwise he wouldnt do so.
Whittaker was the first then Joseph and Garrick ;now its Congreve ,a keen young willing lad publically trashed .

Just as well this site doesnt allow insults or abuse aimed at Martin,but the man deserves nothing but .

The man makes many of us sick to the stomach even to listen to him let alone look at his smug deluded arrogance. Can't afford NOT to sack and do it tonight

Hope this offering is not deleted
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 15:51]

It’s going to be his attempted get out clause after the game - “how can I legislate for individual errors?”.

It’s clear that Martin is technically inept. There is no movement in the side, it’s all static hence why we can’t get the ball in the box because all our plays ( well our one play😂) has been anticipated by the opposing co@ch and players.

Bluntly, he’s useless.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1090 viewsraynor94

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 by Sirjohnalot

Has to go

Hard to argue with that, my patience has gone.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 1085 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:47 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

Better no manager than him
He is that bad
The very worst we've had.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 1047 viewsDr_Parnassus

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:50 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

The question is, who do you appoint to take over this shower of shiite you call players?

I think this plays in to the owners hands, sack Martin, sell Piroe and bring in a manager too late to do anything before the window.

😂

Most teams would love our squad.

Sure the ones Martin insisted come in aren’t very good, but the rest of them are a very decent championship side.

If you ask an F1 car to drive in a cross country rally, I’m afraid the result won’t be very good and the performance you get out of the machine will be well below optimal.

Martin’s system is ruining the team and stunting growth, like it did with MK Dons before us.

You were too busy pretending otherwise to see it happening.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 1041 viewsmagicdaps10

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:51 - Aug 27 by Badlands

he had two season with a better squad and bottled promotion ... twice.

Unfortunately that is true but you have to give him credit for what he done at Forest.

Means nothing for us though, time has moved on and we are where we are.

Something needs to be done and done quickly and I am not talking about some young kid on loan from West Ham.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 1021 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 15:53 - Aug 27 by onehunglow

Better no manager than him
He is that bad
The very worst we've had.

There or thereabouts for sure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024