Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most reliable information.Covid-19 23:34 - May 20 with 19366 viewsRonaldStump

So who is providing the most reliable information?

The so called 'Conspiracy Theorists' or the Government (Sage) and their modelling.

Since March 2020 there clearly only one winner here.

Congratulations the so called 'Consiracy Theorists'

Prove me wrong.

(He She Him)

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:19 - May 29 with 1302 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:16 - May 29 by Gwyn737

I’m pretty sure there’s no point in surveying people who’ve died.

So you can't make the leap in logic to ask them before they die then.
Never mind.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:24 - May 29 with 1304 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:39 - May 28 by Scotia

He's a crank. I think he's banned from YouTube now?

It's simple really the more people who don't get the vaccine the longer we live under restrictions.

The people who don't get the vaccine are more likely to die.

Why anyone believes the tiny minority of discredited anti vaxxers rather than 99.9% of scientists and Dr's is beyond me.

Well I'm not taking no vaccine until it has finished trials, all I can see are heart disorders and blood clots on my twitter feed from taking it.

I'd rather face covid, than take it.

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:53 - May 29 with 1281 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:24 - May 29 by Jack123

Well I'm not taking no vaccine until it has finished trials, all I can see are heart disorders and blood clots on my twitter feed from taking it.

As opposed to the much higher levels of all those things from infection?

In contrast my Twitter is full of those relieved to be vaccinated or urging people to get vaccinated. You see what you look for. Think it over- your choice of course, but vaccination also reduces the risk of passing in to others.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 00:21 - May 30 with 1263 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:53 - May 29 by Professor

As opposed to the much higher levels of all those things from infection?

In contrast my Twitter is full of those relieved to be vaccinated or urging people to get vaccinated. You see what you look for. Think it over- your choice of course, but vaccination also reduces the risk of passing in to others.

I have thought it over, many times, it's hard prof. But I went with the no.

[Post edited 30 May 2021 1:32]

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 01:50 - May 30 with 1235 viewsKilkennyjack

Its passed all its trials.
Plus millions and millions have had it.

You would be doing yourself a favour, Jack.

Only downside is Bill Gates keeps appearing whenever i go to Townhill shops.
Nice fella, getting through his life one day at a time now.
Apart from that, nothing.

Beware of the Risen People

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 02:01 - May 30 with 1226 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 01:50 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

Its passed all its trials.
Plus millions and millions have had it.

You would be doing yourself a favour, Jack.

Only downside is Bill Gates keeps appearing whenever i go to Townhill shops.
Nice fella, getting through his life one day at a time now.
Apart from that, nothing.

That is ok.Let's see what happens come October, I'd rather wait for that.

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:09 - May 30 with 1180 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 02:01 - May 30 by Jack123

That is ok.Let's see what happens come October, I'd rather wait for that.

Why October?

Focus likely to be on boosters by then, with few getting a full course. Admissions are currently in the younger non-vaccinated groups. The longer the pressure on the NHS, the longer other diseases and conditions are taking to be treated. Another lockdown would be a disaster.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:13 - May 30 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Stay at home and whatever you do ,do not get into a motor vehicle as they are not afe either.
Cycling too can kill you.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:29 - May 30 with 1170 viewsScotia

It's completely up to you.

I'd seriously suggest you stay away from your twitter feed. You obviously struggle with lockdown restrictions and you are not doing the only thing you can do yourself to help us get out of them.

Every medicine in the world has side effects, every day you wake up you face some risk. A few people die everyday from choking on their dinner. The risk from the vaccine is tiny, I know people who've had covid and lots of people who have had the vaccine. Covid is potentially much worse irrespective of your age and fitness.

My wife and I opened a bottle of bubbly after our second dose. I'm hoping the Autumn booster rollout goes as well as this one. It is absolutely our only way out of this situation, probably for a few years.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:06 - May 30 with 1131 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:29 - May 30 by Scotia

It's completely up to you.

I'd seriously suggest you stay away from your twitter feed. You obviously struggle with lockdown restrictions and you are not doing the only thing you can do yourself to help us get out of them.

Every medicine in the world has side effects, every day you wake up you face some risk. A few people die everyday from choking on their dinner. The risk from the vaccine is tiny, I know people who've had covid and lots of people who have had the vaccine. Covid is potentially much worse irrespective of your age and fitness.

My wife and I opened a bottle of bubbly after our second dose. I'm hoping the Autumn booster rollout goes as well as this one. It is absolutely our only way out of this situation, probably for a few years.

I'll see, in all honesty I most prob won't! If I correlate all the info about everything which has happened since March 20, something tells me don't, and that's info coming from BBC, and also twitter.

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:59 - May 30 with 1115 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:06 - May 30 by Jack123

I'll see, in all honesty I most prob won't! If I correlate all the info about everything which has happened since March 20, something tells me don't, and that's info coming from BBC, and also twitter.

Get it done 123 .
Stay around for more banter.
Don’t fall,victim to this curse.
Several of my mockers gave.
It catches you out ,make no mistake,when you least expect it.

More chance of you falling victim of violent crime than dying because of vaccine

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:39 - May 30 with 1068 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:59 - May 30 by onehunglow

Get it done 123 .
Stay around for more banter.
Don’t fall,victim to this curse.
Several of my mockers gave.
It catches you out ,make no mistake,when you least expect it.

More chance of you falling victim of violent crime than dying because of vaccine

I'm hoping to stick around for a long time yet. Who knows with this thing, who is right, who is wrong.

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:01 - May 30 with 1052 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:39 - May 30 by Jack123

I'm hoping to stick around for a long time yet. Who knows with this thing, who is right, who is wrong.

I lost a chum ,a very good friend,who was fit as fark.We used t go t gym together. A director at Home Bargains and wiped out just over a year ago. His family have complained about us not having had a vax sooner.They are gutted totally.He was 60.

Please,forget the clowns on here,the doom mongers,the conspiracy boys. This will kill you easily if you get it. Do not take the risk.

Please do it

Richie

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:09 - May 30 with 1048 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:01 - May 30 by onehunglow

I lost a chum ,a very good friend,who was fit as fark.We used t go t gym together. A director at Home Bargains and wiped out just over a year ago. His family have complained about us not having had a vax sooner.They are gutted totally.He was 60.

Please,forget the clowns on here,the doom mongers,the conspiracy boys. This will kill you easily if you get it. Do not take the risk.

Please do it

Richie

I am sorry to hear that! Very sad, and still youngish, 60 is no age to go.:(

I remember when my father died early 60's, his best friend gripped my hand strong in a handshake, said he was a young man, look after your mam..

I was in my early 30's then, never forgot those words.

I'm not far off that age, funny how time goes so quick, seems like yesterday.
[Post edited 30 May 2021 23:18]

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:38 - May 31 with 1007 viewsProfessor

Listen to what Richie says, not a man convicted for threatening to have an air stewardess’s hands cut off.

Chances from dying from a COVID infection about 1 in 100, vaccination makes that more like 1 in 1000. Chances of dying from a vaccine reaction are somewhere between 1 in 500,000 to 1 in a million.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:45 - May 31 with 960 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The truth about Corona Virus has yet to be established but many scientists are now starting to speak out...and what they have to say correlates with what I strongly suspected last February...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9629563/Chinese-scientists-created-COVI

Scientists have been censored and silenced by people who should really feel thoroughly ashamed of themselves right now.
Some of these people who have supported the political censorship of these scientists who fearlessly pursue the truth have the gall to consider themselves the arbiter of what is ‘science’.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:57 - May 31 with 979 viewsmajorraglan

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:01 - May 30 by onehunglow

Please do it

Richie

Recently spoke to a nurse who’d been doing some shifts in a major local hospital at the height of the pandemic, she said it was horrific. Lots of deaths, staff contracting it and absent from work, other members of staff severely traumatised by what they’d gone through. She stated it was by no means only the old who were dying of it, lots of people much much younger were succumbing and losing their lives. Second wave wasn’t as bad as the first wave, they were better prepared, knew what to expect and how to treat people more effectively.

The NHS is currently preparing for the 3rd wave, it’s defo going to happen, it’s the extent of it that’s not known. I have had both my shots and would encourage others to have it too, even if it doesn’t kill it can cause long term effects.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:15 - May 31 with 954 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:57 - May 31 by majorraglan

Recently spoke to a nurse who’d been doing some shifts in a major local hospital at the height of the pandemic, she said it was horrific. Lots of deaths, staff contracting it and absent from work, other members of staff severely traumatised by what they’d gone through. She stated it was by no means only the old who were dying of it, lots of people much much younger were succumbing and losing their lives. Second wave wasn’t as bad as the first wave, they were better prepared, knew what to expect and how to treat people more effectively.

The NHS is currently preparing for the 3rd wave, it’s defo going to happen, it’s the extent of it that’s not known. I have had both my shots and would encourage others to have it too, even if it doesn’t kill it can cause long term effects.

You want to read back that last sentence to yourself.

The Nurse's experience appears to be a bit at odds with statistics, the second waves being 10 times more cases than the first and 50% worse for mortality than the first wave.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:27 - May 31 with 946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It will be very interesting to see where the reliable information has come from, especially when the crimes against humanity Court case starts in the Hague. Maybe we will get some answers then.

You will not see this information on the BBC or get it from anyone on here
This is an analysis of COVID19 in Mexico, I suggest you take a really good look at it and the anomulous results for the State of Chiapas.

I am sure it will be dismissed as a conspiracy or ignored because of the source or something as usual.

I also suggest that you look at India on worldometers as nobody bothered to comment on my post about what has been happening there, which is being ignored by the press now that it is no longer headline grabbing news.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:31 - May 31 with 939 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:45 - May 31 by Ajack_Kerouac

The truth about Corona Virus has yet to be established but many scientists are now starting to speak out...and what they have to say correlates with what I strongly suspected last February...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9629563/Chinese-scientists-created-COVI

Scientists have been censored and silenced by people who should really feel thoroughly ashamed of themselves right now.
Some of these people who have supported the political censorship of these scientists who fearlessly pursue the truth have the gall to consider themselves the arbiter of what is ‘science’.

Prof Dalgleish is an oncologist, and a former member of UKIP.

He should stick to treating cancer, which he is good at, and butt out of infectious disease conspiracy theories.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:36 - May 31 with 936 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:27 - May 31 by A_Fans_Dad

It will be very interesting to see where the reliable information has come from, especially when the crimes against humanity Court case starts in the Hague. Maybe we will get some answers then.

You will not see this information on the BBC or get it from anyone on here
This is an analysis of COVID19 in Mexico, I suggest you take a really good look at it and the anomulous results for the State of Chiapas.

I am sure it will be dismissed as a conspiracy or ignored because of the source or something as usual.

I also suggest that you look at India on worldometers as nobody bothered to comment on my post about what has been happening there, which is being ignored by the press now that it is no longer headline grabbing news.

https://piedepagina.mx/a-false-sense-of-security-in-chiapas-how-covid-cases-are-
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:39 - May 31 with 925 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:36 - May 31 by Scotia

https://piedepagina.mx/a-false-sense-of-security-in-chiapas-how-covid-cases-are-

Quote.
"It found that according to the number of tests carried out daily, the number of people affected is 20 times higher.

These numbers are supported by the testimonies of hundreds of people who, though they have not had a test for the virus, have experienced symptoms that correspond to Covid-19 between November 23rd, when the “Green light” was decreed"

So people thught they had covid but weren't tested.
How many people have you read about who thought they had COVID because they some symptoms according to them?
People were positive that they had had covid back in 2019.
Others were test at private labs and would have added 57 cases in a week, if they were correct.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 21:37 - May 31 with 905 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:39 - May 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Quote.
"It found that according to the number of tests carried out daily, the number of people affected is 20 times higher.

These numbers are supported by the testimonies of hundreds of people who, though they have not had a test for the virus, have experienced symptoms that correspond to Covid-19 between November 23rd, when the “Green light” was decreed"

So people thught they had covid but weren't tested.
How many people have you read about who thought they had COVID because they some symptoms according to them?
People were positive that they had had covid back in 2019.
Others were test at private labs and would have added 57 cases in a week, if they were correct.

Just pointing out that there is a huge question mark over this data.

Covid is crap. Completely crap. There is no effective treatment yet only the vaccine to prevent it.

Spurious data isn't going to make it go away unfortunately.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:48 - May 31 with 887 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 21:37 - May 31 by Scotia

Just pointing out that there is a huge question mark over this data.

Covid is crap. Completely crap. There is no effective treatment yet only the vaccine to prevent it.

Spurious data isn't going to make it go away unfortunately.

Do you know I feel really sorry for you, deep down you must know that "there is no effective treatment" is a lie.
How are you going to feel when it eventually comes out that drugs that work have been deliberately withheld by a cabal that are prepared to commit culpable manslaughter for financial gain and 100s of thousands have needlessly died.
You see it will come, they cannot suppress it forever, there are too many doctors scientists such that know about it.
You cannot keep calling them all incompetent, liars and all the other things you and prof call them.
Are Mexico City all lying?
Are all those Indian states lying?

You see the difference between us is if I am wrong absolutely nothing changes, but if you are wrong people will or should go to prison.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:38 - May 31 with 868 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:48 - May 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you know I feel really sorry for you, deep down you must know that "there is no effective treatment" is a lie.
How are you going to feel when it eventually comes out that drugs that work have been deliberately withheld by a cabal that are prepared to commit culpable manslaughter for financial gain and 100s of thousands have needlessly died.
You see it will come, they cannot suppress it forever, there are too many doctors scientists such that know about it.
You cannot keep calling them all incompetent, liars and all the other things you and prof call them.
Are Mexico City all lying?
Are all those Indian states lying?

You see the difference between us is if I am wrong absolutely nothing changes, but if you are wrong people will or should go to prison.

I almost feel sorry for you. Totally taken in by QAnon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024