Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most reliable information.Covid-19 23:34 - May 20 with 19367 viewsRonaldStump

So who is providing the most reliable information?

The so called 'Conspiracy Theorists' or the Government (Sage) and their modelling.

Since March 2020 there clearly only one winner here.

Congratulations the so called 'Consiracy Theorists'

Prove me wrong.

(He She Him)

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:47 - May 27 with 1196 viewsJack123

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:49 - May 27 by max936

I had my 2nd Jab today, feeling great now, looking forward to hopefully more freedom now, I recommend everyone to have it, adverse reactions are rare. the reward outweighs the risk for me.

I hope there is more freedom!

I'm not normally pessimistic, but with regards to covid, I really am.

They are quick enough to lockdown our society once the cases, R number rises..

Been virtually nothing for weeks, but let's 'be cautious'..

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see us getting back to normality for a long time, even if everybody had the vax, they would come up with a new variant, to lock us down again.

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 01:38 - May 28 with 1155 viewsDJack

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 18:43 - May 26 by Ajack_Kerouac

I see there is a growing number of scientists who believe that the virus originated in a lab in Wuhan.
The left wing media are starting to take this seriously and even Fauci admitted that this was possible.

Yet over the past year, anyone who put forward this theory and attempted to back this theory up with facts to make an argument was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist and censored.

It is also becoming increasingly obvious that Fauci knew that this was a possibility at the outset, he was best placed to know it was possible/likely, and yet did not make this known to the Trump administration.

"A number of scientists", "people are saying" etc... the comments of liars using loose language to fool the gullible into believing that there is genuine doubt from a sizable portion of the subject(object) group.

There are also a good number of commentators on this board (majority) that do not realise that there are two BSL's in Wuhan and they are close to each other...The Institute of Virology and the Chinese CDC.

Throughout the pandemic commentry on either has been conflated and amplified.

Additionally it is funny that the idiots believe that there was an accidental (or maybe, intentional) release from the Institute of Virology around October/November and yet the central Government only kicked in measures at the end of January after ham-fisted actions from the Wuhan regional authorities... BSL's are stringently regulated nationally and are a source of great pride. China loves showing the world its prowess and punishes those who fail.

As to your guff on Fauci and known possibilities... his position would have been based upon PROBABILITIES and not low range possibilities.

Your posts versus the Prof's posts demonstrate the addage "that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:00 - May 28 with 1114 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 01:38 - May 28 by DJack

"A number of scientists", "people are saying" etc... the comments of liars using loose language to fool the gullible into believing that there is genuine doubt from a sizable portion of the subject(object) group.

There are also a good number of commentators on this board (majority) that do not realise that there are two BSL's in Wuhan and they are close to each other...The Institute of Virology and the Chinese CDC.

Throughout the pandemic commentry on either has been conflated and amplified.

Additionally it is funny that the idiots believe that there was an accidental (or maybe, intentional) release from the Institute of Virology around October/November and yet the central Government only kicked in measures at the end of January after ham-fisted actions from the Wuhan regional authorities... BSL's are stringently regulated nationally and are a source of great pride. China loves showing the world its prowess and punishes those who fail.

As to your guff on Fauci and known possibilities... his position would have been based upon PROBABILITIES and not low range possibilities.

Your posts versus the Prof's posts demonstrate the addage "that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-57268111

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:39 - May 28 with 1110 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:35 - May 27 by Jack123

The reports on my twitter feed of adverse effects of the vax seem to be going through the roof the last few days..

I watched this fella a few times, he's not to impressed with the vax.

[Post edited 27 May 2021 22:41]

He's a crank. I think he's banned from YouTube now?

It's simple really the more people who don't get the vaccine the longer we live under restrictions.

The people who don't get the vaccine are more likely to die.

Why anyone believes the tiny minority of discredited anti vaxxers rather than 99.9% of scientists and Dr's is beyond me.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:54 - May 28 with 1099 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:39 - May 28 by Scotia

He's a crank. I think he's banned from YouTube now?

It's simple really the more people who don't get the vaccine the longer we live under restrictions.

The people who don't get the vaccine are more likely to die.

Why anyone believes the tiny minority of discredited anti vaxxers rather than 99.9% of scientists and Dr's is beyond me.

YouTube is your measure?

Last year people who put forward lab leak as the origin of Covid-19 were censored on Social media. Now?

We all know, deep down, that the Democrats stole that last election...plenty of evidence...yet people who say so on Social media are censored too.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:18 - May 28 with 1099 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Facebook took down posts that mentioned that the virus may have originated in a lab, now they have changed their mind and are allowing posts of this nature.
If anyone feels that they are not being manipulated by large media organisations and information is not withheld what more evidence do you need?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:29 - May 28 with 1087 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:18 - May 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Facebook took down posts that mentioned that the virus may have originated in a lab, now they have changed their mind and are allowing posts of this nature.
If anyone feels that they are not being manipulated by large media organisations and information is not withheld what more evidence do you need?

I am sure they do not behave in such a naive manner in their own lives.

Is the reluctance to acknowledge the truth because people would rather pretend it isn't happening...as to recognise what is happening in front of their face would mean that they would have to respond in some meaningful way which would personally cost them?

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:41 - May 28 with 1093 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:29 - May 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

I am sure they do not behave in such a naive manner in their own lives.

Is the reluctance to acknowledge the truth because people would rather pretend it isn't happening...as to recognise what is happening in front of their face would mean that they would have to respond in some meaningful way which would personally cost them?

The reall issue here is that burying information generates mistrust when it later emerges, better for everyone to publish and have the debate.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 10:34 - May 28 with 1076 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:41 - May 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

The reall issue here is that burying information generates mistrust when it later emerges, better for everyone to publish and have the debate.

I do not trust anyone who is not for free speech. A full, frank, open debate...no ifs or buts.
When I see people who want to censor I instantly think;
"What are they trying to hide/suppress?"

....and there is an awful lot of censorship going on at the moment, and we all know which side it is coming from and what tools they use.

I now use;
-'Rumble' to watch videos.
and
- 'Brave' as my browser.

still haven't found a good alternative to 'Facebook' though. Not that I put anything personal on Facebook or engage in debate. It is just useful tool for business.

Never did use Tw*tter.

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:47 - May 28 with 1048 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:54 - May 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

YouTube is your measure?

Last year people who put forward lab leak as the origin of Covid-19 were censored on Social media. Now?

We all know, deep down, that the Democrats stole that last election...plenty of evidence...yet people who say so on Social media are censored too.

No YouTube is not my measure.

I fully support free speech but not when it is proven rubbish the spreading of which kills people.

Well done YouTube.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:21 - May 28 with 1030 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:47 - May 28 by Scotia

No YouTube is not my measure.

I fully support free speech but not when it is proven rubbish the spreading of which kills people.

Well done YouTube.

I wasn't aware of any evidence that "rubbish" on youtube has killed anyone.
So do you have the evidence?
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:40 - May 28 with 1017 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:21 - May 28 by A_Fans_Dad

I wasn't aware of any evidence that "rubbish" on youtube has killed anyone.
So do you have the evidence?

Yes. It is simple.

The vaccine is safer than getting covid across the vast majority of the population.

Anyone not having the vaccine based on that is more likely to die and kill other people.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:43 - May 28 with 1002 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:40 - May 28 by Scotia

Yes. It is simple.

The vaccine is safer than getting covid across the vast majority of the population.

Anyone not having the vaccine based on that is more likely to die and kill other people.

Except Crinkly Bottom
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:08 - May 29 with 976 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Yes. It is simple.

When Trump championed a vaccine before the end of the year (in the summer of 2020), many leading Democrats said they would not trust a vaccine pushed through at speed by the Trump administration and would not take it.
One of these leading Democrats is the current Vice President of the United States.

They weren’t censored by YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. though.
Why do you think that is? 😁

Now of course Biden, the current criminals who pass as an administration and their supporters, try to take credit for that very same vaccine.
I hate liars.
Always have.

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:19 - May 29 with 961 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes. It is simple.

I asked for evidence, not your opinion.
But I forgot you do not know how to do evidence, so it was a silly question.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:46 - May 29 with 938 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:19 - May 29 by A_Fans_Dad

I asked for evidence, not your opinion.
But I forgot you do not know how to do evidence, so it was a silly question.

That is evidence. Or would you rather I link the outcomes of the vaccine trials? It's not my opinion that they work.

I don't need to prove that people are gullible enough to believe nonsense on the Internet do I?
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 17:12 - May 29 with 934 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:46 - May 29 by Scotia

That is evidence. Or would you rather I link the outcomes of the vaccine trials? It's not my opinion that they work.

I don't need to prove that people are gullible enough to believe nonsense on the Internet do I?

You are so clueless you don't even know what I was asking evidence for.

Provide evidence that anyone has actually been killed by nonsense on the internet.
You know you can't because nobody knows for sure.
It is purely conjecture ie opinion on your part
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 18:32 - May 29 with 922 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 17:12 - May 29 by A_Fans_Dad

You are so clueless you don't even know what I was asking evidence for.

Provide evidence that anyone has actually been killed by nonsense on the internet.
You know you can't because nobody knows for sure.
It is purely conjecture ie opinion on your part

That is just stupid. Really stupid.

There are two kinds of people in the world, those that can extrapolate information from incomplete data and a fans dad.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:34 - May 29 with 915 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 18:32 - May 29 by Scotia

That is just stupid. Really stupid.

There are two kinds of people in the world, those that can extrapolate information from incomplete data and a fans dad.

Exactly you have NO EVIDENCE
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:02 - May 29 with 910 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 19:34 - May 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Exactly you have NO EVIDENCE

OK.

So there are three points here that I could evidence or you dispute.

1. That the covid vaccines save lives.
2. There is no "information" on YouTube advising people not to take the vaccine.
3. If there is any anti vaccination nonsense on YouTube very few people have paid any attention to it.

Please furnish this thread with evidence disputing these points because I'm pretty sure you've provided plenty to the contrary already.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:46 - May 29 with 894 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:02 - May 29 by Scotia

OK.

So there are three points here that I could evidence or you dispute.

1. That the covid vaccines save lives.
2. There is no "information" on YouTube advising people not to take the vaccine.
3. If there is any anti vaccination nonsense on YouTube very few people have paid any attention to it.

Please furnish this thread with evidence disputing these points because I'm pretty sure you've provided plenty to the contrary already.

You have absolutely no proof that anybody who has died, especially older people saw it on youtube.
They could have read it in the Sun, Mirror or Daily Mail, watched it on the BBC, ITV or Sky news, or heard it down the pub.
You have no Evidence that it was seen on any part of the Internet, or that they didn't see or read it anywhere and just didn't want the Vaccine.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 21:58 - May 29 with 881 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 20:46 - May 29 by A_Fans_Dad

You have absolutely no proof that anybody who has died, especially older people saw it on youtube.
They could have read it in the Sun, Mirror or Daily Mail, watched it on the BBC, ITV or Sky news, or heard it down the pub.
You have no Evidence that it was seen on any part of the Internet, or that they didn't see or read it anywhere and just didn't want the Vaccine.

Dear me. See my post of 18:32.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:55 - May 29 with 878 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 21:58 - May 29 by Scotia

Dear me. See my post of 18:32.

Show me proof, where are the results of the survey of those that died asking them why they didn't have the vaccine?
You just spout what you belive without one shred of actual evidence.
If you have it then show it.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:03 - May 29 with 872 viewsJack123

Pandemic my bloody arse, it's a pandemic of stats and models!! Indian variant cases rising, yeah let's lock down forever,..

Perhaps I'm fortunate enough to have skipped losing anyone I know, but that seems the case for everyone I know as well, next Fuc**ng slide please that's all it seems STATS

libera nos a malo

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:16 - May 29 with 858 viewsGwyn737

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 22:55 - May 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Show me proof, where are the results of the survey of those that died asking them why they didn't have the vaccine?
You just spout what you belive without one shred of actual evidence.
If you have it then show it.

I’m pretty sure there’s no point in surveying people who’ve died.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024