Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
40 years ago today 10:31 - May 2 with 1019 viewsbuilthjack

I was there with my Dad

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

40 years ago today on 10:43 - May 2 with 1003 viewsraynor94

Fantastic trip, can still remember being right in the eye line of Leighton James curling shot heading for the top corner and over half the ground erupting as it hit the postage stamp.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

40 years ago today on 11:37 - May 2 with 975 viewsbuilthjack

40 years ago today on 10:43 - May 2 by raynor94

Fantastic trip, can still remember being right in the eye line of Leighton James curling shot heading for the top corner and over half the ground erupting as it hit the postage stamp.

It was amazing Rayns.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

40 years ago today on 12:40 - May 2 with 950 viewsKeithHaynes

It was indeed a fantastic day.
And eventful in our packed car 😂

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54972/forty-years-ago-th

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

40 years ago today on 14:12 - May 2 with 913 viewsonehunglow

Yep,a day to remember for us older chaps.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

40 years ago today on 17:13 - May 2 with 875 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stayed in Southport. It seemed a very nice place 40 years ago. Never been back so it still might be for all I know.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

40 years ago today on 17:22 - May 2 with 869 viewsonehunglow

40 years ago today on 17:13 - May 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Stayed in Southport. It seemed a very nice place 40 years ago. Never been back so it still might be for all I know.

Lord St is still much as it was apart from charity shops . The sea is cleaner and the Golf is still magnificent

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

40 years ago today on 17:36 - May 2 with 866 viewsTenbySwan

I was there 😊

Remember the night before Russell Grant the astronomer had a programme on ITV Wales and was quite famous at the time for his predictions, - he said that Swansea were going to win no problems!
40 years ago today on 18:56 - May 2 with 830 viewsKeithHaynes

40 years ago today on 17:36 - May 2 by TenbySwan

I was there 😊

Remember the night before Russell Grant the astronomer had a programme on ITV Wales and was quite famous at the time for his predictions, - he said that Swansea were going to win no problems!

👍😂 I remember that as well 🎉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

40 years ago today on 19:50 - May 2 with 808 viewsFerryjack

What a day & night when we got back to the Ferry. Stopped outside Preston in a small off license went in & asked the lady could we get the boys in a couple at a time to buy some booze, the lady must have been in her 70's was in complete shock. After all the boys had finished buying she was nearly wiped out, she said it was the busiest day she had ever had we even bought all the Champagne she had, thank god we won & it tasted fantastic even if it was plonk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024