Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 15:50 - Mar 11 with 16039 viewsJack123

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-mark-drakeford-wales-l

I cannot believe this!! Many, many people are suffering and instead of giving them hope, he chooses to give them despair.

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 13:09 - Mar 12 with 1389 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Self contained holiday accommodation being opened in Wales on March 27th in time for Easter.

Killjoy Boris not opening the same in England until April 12th.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 13:48 - Mar 12 with 1370 viewsonehunglow

That is good news

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 14:21 - Mar 12 with 1354 viewsexhmrc1

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 13:48 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

That is good news

And the reason you cant come here from your Ivory Towers in the Wirral is because Johnson wont let you travel nothing to do with Wales or the Welsh Government or me, trampie or Kilkenny. And yet so many on here criticise Drakeford.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:50 - Mar 19 with 1256 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest pronouncements from Drakeford.

Stay at home to watch the Rugby tomorrow

Lockdown may be extended because of the slow down in vaccines supply.

He is also concerned the people in the high infection areas, Anglesey and Merthyr are not cooperating with the Welsh track and trace service.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:12 - Mar 19 with 1244 viewsonehunglow

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 14:21 - Mar 12 by exhmrc1

And the reason you cant come here from your Ivory Towers in the Wirral is because Johnson wont let you travel nothing to do with Wales or the Welsh Government or me, trampie or Kilkenny. And yet so many on here criticise Drakeford.

It's Wirral FFS man
Like Gower ,not THE Gower.

We don't have Ivory Towers here a we are more advanced than you in that dark valley of the dolls. Elephants are exploited and we don't have ivory edifices here.
Times move on

It's like all those ladies at Chapel wearing those grotesque fox furs complete with head.

They don't still wear them do they?

Anyway,We've both got new wet suits Wifey and me o we will be sneaking into Wales for a swim whatever. The people need the money.Wales does so fookn welcome them and keep businesses alive there.Not all can retire comfortably like you and shout from the sidelines. Times are tough and if people have to earn a living speaking and doing business with the English trash you so detest then swallow it .Whole.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:56 - Mar 19 with 1220 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 14:21 - Mar 12 by exhmrc1

Actually there are no travel restrictions in England. You are free to travel as far as you like for exercise etc. What you can't do is stay overnight anywhere other than your normal residence

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:04 - Mar 19 with 1214 viewsScotia

https://www-walesonline-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/

What possible justification is there for opening gym's etc 10 days later than England, when our case rate is lower and the vaccine rollout is going so well?

Drakeford is purely being different for the sake of it.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:10 - Mar 19 with 1201 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:04 - Mar 19 by Scotia

https://www-walesonline-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/

What possible justification is there for opening gym's etc 10 days later than England, when our case rate is lower and the vaccine rollout is going so well?

He could open gyms as long as he only allowed the Welsh to use them.

Login to get fewer ads

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:11 - Mar 19 with 1204 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:04 - Mar 19 by Scotia

Very predictable of Drakeford.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 1177 viewslondonlisa2001

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 13:09 - Mar 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Self contained holiday accommodation being opened in Wales on March 27th in time for Easter.

Killjoy Boris not opening the same in England until April 12th.

Holiday accommodation and hairdressers open.

Schools, however, not.

How on Earth is that justifiable? Shouldn’t the schools have been a priority? It doesn’t make sense.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:28 - Mar 19 with 1177 viewsWhiterockin

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:27 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Schools, however, not.

How on Earth is that justifiable? Shouldn’t the schools have been a priority? It doesn’t make sense.

Drakeford has a caravan booked in Pembroke for Easter.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:30 - Mar 19 with 1169 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:28 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin

And he needs a haircut.

Hello

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:32 - Mar 19 with 1159 viewstrampie

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:27 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Schools, however, not.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-wales-schools-return-c

Don't know if that is up to date or not.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:32 - Mar 19 with 1158 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:28 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin

Is he staying local?

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:35 - Mar 19 with 1143 viewslondonlisa2001

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:32 - Mar 19 by trampie

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-wales-schools-return-c

Don't know if that is up to date or not.

It says in that article schools aren’t fully open. Which is what I said.

Full return is after Easter. All kids in all age groups here have been back for two weeks now.

I have to wait foe m6 haircut of course, but overall, I think that’s less important than education (marginally...)
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:36 - Mar 19 with 1148 viewsWhiterockin

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:32 - Mar 19 by felixstowe_jack

Is he staying local?

No he will change it to stay in Wales and no cross border travel so that the pesky English can't come in and push the prices up.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:45 - Mar 19 with 1137 viewsonehunglow

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:36 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin

No he will change it to stay in Wales and no cross border travel so that the pesky English can't come in and push the prices up.

The buggers will be spending their money in Wales too bringing their filthy lucre to all part of Gwynedd,thr last bastion of Welsh Wales and the one that needs it the most,Irnic or what.

That zip line in Bethesda is not really aimed at locals,more visitors.

Capisce

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 19:10 - Mar 19 with 1123 viewsScotia

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:35 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

It says in that article schools aren’t fully open. Which is what I said.

Full return is after Easter. All kids in all age groups here have been back for two weeks now.

I have to wait foe m6 haircut of course, but overall, I think that’s less important than education (marginally...)

For once, and with the exception of vaccine, I mean once. I think the UK government have got their approach correct and the road map is sensibly laid out. I can really see it working. Wales doesn't have one

I honestly think the only reason for Wales taking this approach is for the sake of being different.

The hairdresser issue makes no sense. A young man spent 45 minutes within arm's length of me on Tuesday but most children still can't go to school. I could go on holiday to Anglesey (covid hotspot) in two weeks but can't go to a gym for four weeks.

The Welsh approach just doesn't stack up.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 1091 viewsDr_Winston

The Welsh approach is prohibitionist, hectoring and contrarian for the sake of it.

There is absolutely no reason why most retail, hospitality and holiday activity can't be open now. They were last summer when levels were higher than this, and there wasn't even a vaccine then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:00 - Mar 19 with 1066 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:28 - Mar 19 by Dr_Winston

The Welsh approach is prohibitionist, hectoring and contrarian for the sake of it.

There is absolutely no reason why most retail, hospitality and holiday activity can't be open now. They were last summer when levels were higher than this, and there wasn't even a vaccine then.

Drakeford's Road map sneaked out late on a Friday evening so as to avoid the Welsh media.

Why did he not announce it at one his inspiring presidential addresses?

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:07 - Mar 19 with 1061 viewsDr_Winston

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:00 - Mar 19 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford's Road map sneaked out late on a Friday evening so as to avoid the Welsh media.

Because fundamentally he's a coward.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:17 - Mar 19 with 1054 viewsexhmrc1

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 19:10 - Mar 19 by Scotia

For once, and with the exception of vaccine, I mean once. I think the UK government have got their approach correct and the road map is sensibly laid out. I can really see it working. Wales doesn't have one

I honestly think the only reason for Wales taking this approach is for the sake of being different.

The hairdresser issue makes no sense. A young man spent 45 minutes within arm's length of me on Tuesday but most children still can't go to school. I could go on holiday to Anglesey (covid hotspot) in two weeks but can't go to a gym for four weeks.

False again. Most schoolchildren are in school. Years 1-6 in primary and 11-13 in secondary. Only years that are not back are years 7-9 and years 10 1nd 12 are back in some schools.

Luckily your not in charge and we have Ministers who actually follow the medical and scientific advice given rather than ignoring it. Our Education Minister has no axe to grind. She is leaving at the coming election and is not part of the ruling party. She has said on numerous occasions and this has been backed up by the Medical Advisers that the WHO advice was to open schools slowly to prevent a rise in the R rate. She has rightly followed that advice. You and Johnson want to ignore it.

The UK government is not following the advice of their advisers or national advisers but you welcome that.

As far as opening hairdressers is concerned when they were opened last year there was no spike in cases. In fact, they fell. When pubs were opened indoors as well as gyms cases rose and continued to do so. There is evidence elsewhere of spikes due to gyms opening. Let us ignore all that and just open for your sake and go back into the spiral again.

We have an election shortly. it would be extremely stupid to bring in a policy now when a new government might change track. As Rhun Ap Iorweth announced again today it would be foolish to set plans for a set date in July when we dont know what position we will be in. Whoever will be in government in May will be able to set the agenda from that date onwards.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:17 - Mar 19 with 1054 viewsScotia

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:00 - Mar 19 by felixstowe_jack

It's a very short road map too, it grinds to a halt on April 22nd.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:54 - Mar 19 with 1039 viewsmajorraglan

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 19:10 - Mar 19 by Scotia

The gym I used to use has no natural ventilation, it’s cooled by air con and there’s is also an air handling unit which recycles air by mixing it with incoming fresh air, so I can understand their concern, especially if the track and trace data has previously identified being an issue. I know a few other gyms locally which have similar set ups.

One employer I know has been exploring installing a high powered uv filter in to the heating system, but it’s serious bucks.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 22:07 - Mar 19 with 1021 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:17 - Mar 19 by exhmrc1

False again. Most schoolchildren are in school. Years 1-6 in primary and 11-13 in secondary. Only years that are not back are years 7-9 and years 10 1nd 12 are back in some schools.

Luckily your not in charge and we have Ministers who actually follow the medical and scientific advice given rather than ignoring it. Our Education Minister has no axe to grind. She is leaving at the coming election and is not part of the ruling party. She has said on numerous occasions and this has been backed up by the Medical Advisers that the WHO advice was to open schools slowly to prevent a rise in the R rate. She has rightly followed that advice. You and Johnson want to ignore it.

The UK government is not following the advice of their advisers or national advisers but you welcome that.

As far as opening hairdressers is concerned when they were opened last year there was no spike in cases. In fact, they fell. When pubs were opened indoors as well as gyms cases rose and continued to do so. There is evidence elsewhere of spikes due to gyms opening. Let us ignore all that and just open for your sake and go back into the spiral again.

We have an election shortly. it would be extremely stupid to bring in a policy now when a new government might change track. As Rhun Ap Iorweth announced again today it would be foolish to set plans for a set date in July when we dont know what position we will be in. Whoever will be in government in May will be able to set the agenda from that date onwards.

Do they follow Sage advise ?

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024