Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? 11:16 - Mar 5 with 2637 viewsKeithHaynes

Some pretty well established names, some move on, we have many new posters but are there any who still hang about on here but don’t post, some interesting characters like.

Karnataka
Blaze
Gower Jack
Mute Swan

Any missing in action you are keen to Remember ?

I have the benefit of not experiencing any of their interactions so, who have you missed ? Or not heard from for a long time ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 08:24 - Mar 8 with 730 viewsKilkennyjack

The Dazzla was good value.

Beware of the Risen People

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 18:30 - Mar 9 with 641 viewsshingle

Heinrich Himmler did not last long, if i remember for some reason there was a vendetta against him because of his name.
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:46 - Mar 9 with 625 viewswaynekerr55

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 08:08 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

Wozza and I are still n regular touch,Paul.

We share the shame sense of incredulity of people's rank stupidity but Im a better singer

Which one of you are better on the guitar?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:55 - Mar 9 with 611 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:46 - Mar 9 by waynekerr55

Which one of you are better on the guitar?

We be not jammed together but I ll say me and I’m a better singer too.proper baritone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 21:35 - Mar 10 with 546 viewsMuteswan

Hi all, I’ve not posted on here for some time as has been noticed. I do read a fair amount of threads to keep abreast of things but my time is limited for posting. Not by Mrs Mute I might add 😉
To be honest, I did get fed up with the constant bickering between many posters, some very nasty and personal, and I’m definitely not taking sides. The two sites are working well separately, I think, and long may that continue. After all, we’re all here (well most), for the same reason and that’s to support our Swans and of course when things return to normal, to get back to watching and listening to some Jazz. 😁 Keep up the good work Keith.
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:06 - Mar 11 with 471 viewsGaryjack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 08:24 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

Love him or hate him, he certainly brought a lot of traffic to the site, and often had a good story to tell. I particularly used to enjoy his Liverpool Echo updates and tales of treating people for meals out.
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:30 - Mar 11 with 450 viewsbuilthjack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:06 - Mar 11 by Garyjack

Love him or hate him, he certainly brought a lot of traffic to the site, and often had a good story to tell. I particularly used to enjoy his Liverpool Echo updates and tales of treating people for meals out.

You rascal

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:22 - Mar 11 with 428 viewsTreforys_Jack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:06 - Mar 11 by Garyjack

Yep, I have no idea what's happening on tw@tter anymore either.
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:30 - Mar 11 with 418 viewstrampie

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 08:24 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

The problem with him was he would get everyone banned he did not like for nothing or drive them away, so you would end up with only birds of a similar feather, he would swear terribly and besides that he was a full on unionist and Tory, so feck him as he would say.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:31 - Mar 11 with 410 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:30 - Mar 11 by trampie

The problem with him was he would get everyone banned he did not like for nothing or drive them away, so you would end up with only birds of a similar feather, he would swear terribly and besides that he was a full on unionist and Tory, so feck him as he would say.

Yeah.

Liverpool Echo folklore in South Wales

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:32 - Mar 11 with 403 viewstrampie

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:31 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Yeah.

Liverpool Echo folklore in South Wales

What is the Liverpool Echo, never heard of it, is it a username ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:42 - Mar 11 with 396 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 17:32 - Mar 11 by trampie

What is the Liverpool Echo, never heard of it, is it a username ?

Evening paper for the county of Merseyside ,sister paper Daily Post which covers north Wales .

Why would anyone in Neath search through the reports of a newspaper 200 miles away.

Personally I’m not that bothered about daily events in Newcastle ,Hull, or Plymouth . I don’t give as monkey s about what s going in London so Evening Standard is of no interest.

I do check out the EP as it covers my home town.Same shyte,same offences,same scum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024