Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? 11:16 - Mar 5 with 2588 viewsKeithHaynes

Some pretty well established names, some move on, we have many new posters but are there any who still hang about on here but don’t post, some interesting characters like.

Karnataka
Blaze
Gower Jack
Mute Swan

Any missing in action you are keen to Remember ?

I have the benefit of not experiencing any of their interactions so, who have you missed ? Or not heard from for a long time ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 11:29 - Mar 5 with 1839 viewsonehunglow

Always Right. Councillor Kevin O Mahoney. One of a kind

JBG .Great guy.Honest Kev

Scousejack. A name to strike terror .

Smoulder. Robbo's brother. Very left but a decent man,although bald.

Second Coming. You couldn't make him up. Priceless

Dafydd y garreg wen. Sadly Iv lost touch.A S.E.A.L and very clever and funny

In fact ,all of the SEALS. I fell out with all of them and miss them terribly.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 11:47 - Mar 5 with 1827 viewspencoedjack

Tommy
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 13:48 - Mar 5 with 1781 viewsCatullus

Davillin. He'd bequite old now, maybe close on 90. It'd be nice to know he was Ok, he was a decent bloke and clever too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 14:02 - Mar 5 with 1755 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 13:48 - Mar 5 by Catullus

Davillin. He'd bequite old now, maybe close on 90. It'd be nice to know he was Ok, he was a decent bloke and clever too.

He sent me a signed copy of Epictetus and was going to meet me in Toronto but then he left in protest at the sale to the Owners.

He never came back.

We disagreed but remained civil and respectful. My God ,many could learn much from him.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 14:44 - Mar 5 with 1740 viewsHighjack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 11:29 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

Always Right. Councillor Kevin O Mahoney. One of a kind

JBG .Great guy.Honest Kev

Scousejack. A name to strike terror .

Smoulder. Robbo's brother. Very left but a decent man,although bald.

Second Coming. You couldn't make him up. Priceless

Dafydd y garreg wen. Sadly Iv lost touch.A S.E.A.L and very clever and funny

In fact ,all of the SEALS. I fell out with all of them and miss them terribly.

The top one is now BarrySwan

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 14:46 - Mar 5 with 1737 viewsHighjack

Sarah Applewood was a fantastic poster.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 15:38 - Mar 5 with 1708 viewsBarrySwan

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 14:44 - Mar 5 by Highjack

The top one is now BarrySwan

I can confirm that.

I'm sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists amongst us but name changes have been down to two new computers over the years which left me unable to log on.

However if some of our more creative contributors wish to go down the 'Russian money' 'Cambridge Analytica' theories then please feel free to do so.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 15:45]
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 15:50 - Mar 5 with 1683 viewsonehunglow

I was forgetting Warwick hunt .As ascerbic and articulate as it gets.
He gave up trying to educate pork apparently.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 1681 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gravy and chips jack, soberbaker, jackarmi, Warwick, among many.
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:11 - Mar 5 with 1673 viewsonehunglow

Sober was trific .mad as a box of frogs. His dad s departure has probably seen him unable to spend his time on here.

Great family too

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:09 - Mar 5 with 1628 viewsGroo

A special mention to some of the missing girls

SwanseaJill
Swangirl
and
Darran

sorry couldn't resist

Groo does what Groo does best

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:11 - Mar 5 with 1617 viewsDr_Winston

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 16:09 - Mar 5 by Treforys_Jack

Gravy and chips jack, soberbaker, jackarmi, Warwick, among many.

Gravy & Chips is Elis James. Doing very well for himself in the comedy world.

Warwick is much missed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:41 - Mar 5 with 1605 viewsLohengrin

Warwick - we loved the same obscure roots musicians. Until I encountered him I thought I may just have been the only one still listening.

Dav - a genuinely decent guy who wasn’t afraid to swim against the tide on here and suffered a heap of unnecessary, childish abuse for it.

Mo Wives - a razor-sharp whirlwind! I used to laugh out loud at some of the things he’d post on here. Whatever he’s up to now I hope he’s still got that same sense of mischief.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:42]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:43 - Mar 5 with 1596 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:11 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Warwick is much missed.

He may well still be here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:55 - Mar 5 with 1568 viewsDr_Winston

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:43 - Mar 5 by KeithHaynes

He may well still be here.

Hope so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 20:02 - Mar 5 with 1565 viewsAndyCole

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:55 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Hope so.

Same

Elis and John on a friday lunchtime, if on a long journey in the car is a must

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 21:17 - Mar 5 with 1531 viewsGwyn737

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:11 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Warwick is much missed.

The Socially Distanced Sports Bar podcast with Elis and Mike Bubbins is one of the funniest things out there.
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 22:11 - Mar 5 with 1482 viewsbuilthjack

Lots have come and gone. Lots have changed their name after bans.
Me - same name since the start. Unique.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 22:23 - Mar 5 with 1456 viewsGaryjack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 22:11 - Mar 5 by builthjack

I've had the same username since before the www even started! So try beating that!
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 22:36 - Mar 5 with 1432 viewsbuilthjack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 22:23 - Mar 5 by Garyjack

I've had the same username since before the www even started! So try beating that!

I hope you are still posting for years to come

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 23:38 - Mar 5 with 1401 viewsProfessor

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:41 - Mar 5 by Lohengrin

Warwick - we loved the same obscure roots musicians. Until I encountered him I thought I may just have been the only one still listening.

Dav - a genuinely decent guy who wasn’t afraid to swim against the tide on here and suffered a heap of unnecessary, childish abuse for it.

Mo Wives - a razor-sharp whirlwind! I used to laugh out loud at some of the things he’d post on here. Whatever he’s up to now I hope he’s still got that same sense of mischief.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:42]

I forgot about ‘Mo Wives’. Truly and hilariously crazy
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 23:55 - Mar 5 with 1391 viewsraynor94

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 22:11 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Me too, must be almost 20 years. Time flies

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 00:15 - Mar 6 with 1385 viewsTreforys_Jack

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 23:55 - Mar 5 by raynor94

Me too, must be almost 20 years. Time flies

Ditto
I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 19:55 - Mar 7 with 1194 viewsbritferry

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 14:46 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Sarah Applewood was a fantastic poster.

She's not at Halifax now, off sick with a bad cough

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 08:08 - Mar 8 with 1128 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been looking through some of the old posters on this site ? on 23:38 - Mar 5 by Professor

I forgot about ‘Mo Wives’. Truly and hilariously crazy

Wozza and I are still n regular touch,Paul.

We share the shame sense of incredulity of people's rank stupidity but Im a better singer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024