Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 94238 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 14:44 - Jun 3 with 1867 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 13:08 - Jun 3 by vetchonian

Whether it is a castle or town is irrelavent what I still want to know is which of these 4 reasons for leaving home when we were being told STAY AT HOME justified him travelling?
This is taken form Bojo's speech

That is why people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:

shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
one form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
That’s all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home.

You should not be meeting friends. If your friends ask you to meet, you should say No.

You should not be meeting family members who do not live in your home.

You should not be going shopping except for essentials like food and medicine - and you should do this as little as you can. And use food delivery services where you can.

If you don’t follow the rules the police will have the powers to enforce them, including through fines and dispersing gatherings.

So regardless of if it was the Town or the castle what justification does the little weasel have from any one of those four instructions?

I still have had no answer despite psoing this question several tmes?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 13:17]

He would give one of those reasons.
The police have implied that none of those reasons would hold up for Barnard Castle trip...decided not to pursue the matter further though, why?

Well then we're back to...
So either;
1) they would have won in court but chose not to...because the CPS is corrupt
2) they would have won in court by holding him to a higher standard than they have held anyone else (by prosecuting retrospectively)...but chose not to do that for...well, why exactly Lisa? Why did they choose not to do that if they could be sure to win the case?
or
3) they were advised that they wouldn’t win and so dropped it.

...and...

So you are for retrospective prosecution of those who broke the lockdown rules. Fines all round...as we know, there are many on here that would be prosecuted...many who took part in this particular witch hunt.
Millions of people prosecuted
...and of course all the angry lefties would have nothing to say about that, they'd support the government and police in this endeavour 100%...and the Labour party wouldn't try to exploit that situation politically would they? ...and the courts and the police would have the capacity to achieve that wouldn't they?

...and round and round and round we go.

He didn't break the law, has not been prosecuted, will not be prosecuted, and his employers are both happy with his explanation for his actions and his performance in his role.
So he keeps his job. You lose.
The people involved in cooking this up always knew they would lose of course, they are just trying to win a few more votes by creating a few more angry cretins for the mob they're building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Cummings on 14:54 - Jun 3 with 1842 viewschad

Cummings on 14:15 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes it is.

It’s literally called fort of the Taff. Caerdyf. Cardiff being the anglicised version.

The rest of your post is irrelevant. You inserted yourself into a conversation to make a spurious point about why the town is called Barnard Castle (well, you said Bernard Castle, but I assume that’s just a repeated typo).

Your right that it’s a town not a city. I pointed out it’s a town in my original post laughing at Kerouac describing it as a ‘remote castle’ after taking all that time to, if I may paraphrase, ‘find out all the facts’.

Ah thanks for pointing out the typo, that was indeed silly, understand Mon’s comment now.

We are communicating in English, I specifically used the English names, as do the vast majority on here, that mention the unholy portal. And in English the city is called Cardiff and the castle is called Cardiff Castle, even on it’s own website www.cardiffcastle.com

A conversation was it! I think you know how forums work Lisa, you have inserted yourself on enough of my posts. No problem for me, it is a forum. All I was doing was adding factual info (spelling error excepting).

As pointed out Bernard (sic) Castle is on the edge of one of the remotest areas of England. I would not comment on what you both said to each other as I would have had to read it all. All I was trying to do was point out that Barnard Castle was the common name of both.
Cummings on 14:57 - Jun 3 with 1832 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 14:39 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

I genuinely have no idea what point you’re trying to make.

There is, indeed, a castle at Barnard Castle. As I pointed out in my original post laughing at your Bollox.

But Cummings didn’t go there. He went to Barnard Castle the town. He said so himself.

You can’t be this stupid. No one can.

Well Lisa, it sounds like you were there, but it is irrelevant where Cummings and his family were along the river , whether they enjoyed the view of the castle or the town...a total irrelevance, as people on your side of the debate have already conceded.
You keep repeating this to distract, a favourite technique of yours.

Cummings stated that they didn't go in the castle, they didn't go into the town, they just parked up by a river on their own not a soul in site.
If a police car pulled past us and we were doing that with our families they would have sailed on by, assuming we were out for our daily exercise, taking a walk.
They didn't go by of course, and Cummings wasn't stopped. If he had been (because an officer had decided that he and his family were behaving irresponsibly or there were too many people parked up by the river) the worst that could have happened to him was to be asked to go home.
For this, you (and w*nkers like you) would like to ruin his career...you're even prepared to throw every member of the public who did similar under the bus...but you see, you can't.
He is not going to be prosecuted and his employers are happy with his explanation, but you keep steaming away there, there's a good girl.

Cummings on 14:58 - Jun 3 with 1837 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 14:44 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

The police have implied that none of those reasons would hold up for Barnard Castle trip...decided not to pursue the matter further though, why?

So either;
2) they would have won in court by holding him to a higher standard than they have held anyone else (by prosecuting retrospectively)...but chose not to do that for...well, why exactly Lisa? Why did they choose not to do that if they could be sure to win the case?
or

...and...

So you are for retrospective prosecution of those who broke the lockdown rules. Fines all round...as we know, there are many on here that would be prosecuted...many who took part in this particular witch hunt.
...and of course all the angry lefties would have nothing to say about that, they'd support the government and police in this endeavour 100%...and the Labour party wouldn't try to exploit that situation politically would they? ...and the courts and the police would have the capacity to achieve that wouldn't they?

He didn't break the law, has not been prosecuted, will not be prosecuted, and his employers are both happy with his explanation for his actions and his performance in his role.
The people involved in cooking this up always knew they would lose of course, they are just trying to win a few more votes by creating a few more angry cretins for the mob they're building.

YOu still miss the basic point!

Government message......Cummings is part of this!!!

STAY AT HOME....unless one of the four reasons given

He chose to drive to Durham.......reason.....concerned about childcare for his son as he believed both he and his wife had the virus.....this was outside of those reasons given but could at a stretch be covered under "vulnerable persons"...I still cannot believe that such a senior governemt official who you keep bleating on about like him needing to be at work whilst the spongers of council workers and teachers are lording it up on furlough wouldnt be able to find child care in London or get a government vehicle to drive his sister down to London ...under a special agreement but no it was safer for him to drive them all to Durham...what if during that 4 hr journey the incapacitaion he was so worried about had struck not enabling hom to complete the journey? What would have happened then.
This aside the journey to Durham could be "vindicated" but teh day trip to the beauty spot?

DO you really want someone who made such a reckless decision to undertake a 4hr plus car journey when he believed he was going to be struck down by the virus at any minute advising the "leaders of this country" in policy making and forward strategy for us...?if this person can make such desperate reckless decisions should they be advising us?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cummings on 15:06 - Jun 3 with 1816 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:54 - Jun 3 by chad

Ah thanks for pointing out the typo, that was indeed silly, understand Mon’s comment now.

We are communicating in English, I specifically used the English names, as do the vast majority on here, that mention the unholy portal. And in English the city is called Cardiff and the castle is called Cardiff Castle, even on it’s own website www.cardiffcastle.com

A conversation was it! I think you know how forums work Lisa, you have inserted yourself on enough of my posts. No problem for me, it is a forum. All I was doing was adding factual info (spelling error excepting).

As pointed out Bernard (sic) Castle is on the edge of one of the remotest areas of England. I would not comment on what you both said to each other as I would have had to read it all. All I was trying to do was point out that Barnard Castle was the common name of both.

The first bit makes no sense in the context of what is being discussed.

You said Barnard Castle was named after the castle. I pointed out that didn’t mean it was a remote castle, said that many places were named in the same way and gave an example, close to home. You then said the name of the city of Cardiff wasn’t actually the name of the fort and I pointed out it was in Welsh, since it is, in fact, in Wales whatever language we are using here. (The current Cardiff Castle, of course, isn’t the fort in the name, albeit it’s on the same site I believe).

Anyway, as you rightly point out, Barnard Castle is the name of both a town and a castle. Cummings went to the town, not the castle, remote or otherwise. As he stated himself and as Kerouac has helpfully repeatedly confirmed in the transcript of what Cummings said.

It’s all somewhat irrelevant given it’s a breach of the regulations whatever, but it made me laugh that Kerouac declared that he only chose to comment after getting all the facts and then making it clear he wasn’t aware of even the most basic of them.
Cummings on 15:08 - Jun 3 with 1811 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 14:54 - Jun 3 by chad

I imagine Cardiff would have got its name from the roman fort, not the Norman castle that appeared later. Same as Caerleon and Caerphilly, but strangely not Neath which of course is Castell Nedd, but then that might be because the town and the castle is on the opposite side of the river to the fort.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 15:15 - Jun 3 with 1798 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:57 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

Well Lisa, it sounds like you were there, but it is irrelevant where Cummings and his family were along the river , whether they enjoyed the view of the castle or the town...a total irrelevance, as people on your side of the debate have already conceded.
You keep repeating this to distract, a favourite technique of yours.

Cummings stated that they didn't go in the castle, they didn't go into the town, they just parked up by a river on their own not a soul in site.
If a police car pulled past us and we were doing that with our families they would have sailed on by, assuming we were out for our daily exercise, taking a walk.
They didn't go by of course, and Cummings wasn't stopped. If he had been (because an officer had decided that he and his family were behaving irresponsibly or there were too many people parked up by the river) the worst that could have happened to him was to be asked to go home.
For this, you (and w*nkers like you) would like to ruin his career...you're even prepared to throw every member of the public who did similar under the bus...but you see, you can't.
He is not going to be prosecuted and his employers are happy with his explanation, but you keep steaming away there, there's a good girl.

‘they just parked up by a river on their own not a soul in site.’

Apart from the bloke who Cummings said his wife wished a Happy Easter to? Screaming into space was she?

Better go checking those facts again.

Btw - when you resort to patronising misogyny it’s you that looks pathetic you know. Even more pathetic I mean. If that’s in any way possible. Being patronised by someone who doesn’t know the difference between ‘sight’ and ‘site’ makes me laugh.
Cummings on 15:18 - Jun 3 with 1787 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 14:58 - Jun 3 by vetchonian

YOu still miss the basic point!

Government message......Cummings is part of this!!!

STAY AT HOME....unless one of the four reasons given

He chose to drive to Durham.......reason.....concerned about childcare for his son as he believed both he and his wife had the virus.....this was outside of those reasons given but could at a stretch be covered under "vulnerable persons"...I still cannot believe that such a senior governemt official who you keep bleating on about like him needing to be at work whilst the spongers of council workers and teachers are lording it up on furlough wouldnt be able to find child care in London or get a government vehicle to drive his sister down to London ...under a special agreement but no it was safer for him to drive them all to Durham...what if during that 4 hr journey the incapacitaion he was so worried about had struck not enabling hom to complete the journey? What would have happened then.
This aside the journey to Durham could be "vindicated" but teh day trip to the beauty spot?

DO you really want someone who made such a reckless decision to undertake a 4hr plus car journey when he believed he was going to be struck down by the virus at any minute advising the "leaders of this country" in policy making and forward strategy for us...?if this person can make such desperate reckless decisions should they be advising us?

"He chose to drive to Durham.......reason.....concerned about childcare for his son as he believed both he and his wife had the virus.....this was outside of those reasons given but could at a stretch be covered under "vulnerable persons"

The police disagree with you though don't they.

"what if during that 4 hr journey the incapacitaion he was so worried about had struck not enabling hom to complete the journey? What would have happened then."

You are getting mixed up, Cummings never claimed he was ill on the way up to Durham.

"This aside the journey to Durham could be "vindicated" but teh day trip to the beauty spot?"

As he was living in Durham at that point this counted as his family's daily walk...he just went a little further in the car than the government had advised. As had millions of people, including sh*t loads of people who are getting their knickers in a twist about Cummings on this site.
He wasn't stopped by police and if he had been he would have been treated like any other member of the public and told to go home.

"DO you really want someone who made such a reckless decision to undertake a 4hr plus car journey when he believed he was going to be struck down by the virus at any minute advising the "leaders of this country" in policy making and forward strategy for us"

What was reckless about it?
He and his family alone in their car.
They get out at an isolated spot, sit on a river bank on their own.
If they needed to get petrol on their journey you can pay at the pump you know? (I have plastic gloves and anti-bac hand gel in the car for this purpose. I don't go in and endanger anyone.
Even the decision to take his family to Durham was based on his assessment that he didn't need to ask a stranger to put themselves at risk by looking after his children when he had a member of family who had volunteered to do this (and the government advice referred to that option being an option).
He made a decision as a grown man on what was the best course of action taking into account all of the risk factors.
Nobody was recklessly put at risk.
It's f*cking hysterical.

You all wanted to be treated like grown ups remember!

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 15:32 - Jun 3 with 1766 viewslondonlisa2001

An amusing little bolt on to the whole saga is that Durham council are now investigating the issue that there appears to be no planning permission for the ‘separate cottage on the farm’ so crucial to Cummings’ story. And no council tax has ever been paid.

Obviously planning permission and council tax are for the plebs but it is an interesting little aside.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18491570.dominic-cummings-council-investi
Cummings on 15:33 - Jun 3 with 1765 viewsAce_Jack

Cummings on 15:15 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

‘they just parked up by a river on their own not a soul in site.’

Apart from the bloke who Cummings said his wife wished a Happy Easter to? Screaming into space was she?

Better go checking those facts again.

Btw - when you resort to patronising misogyny it’s you that looks pathetic you know. Even more pathetic I mean. If that’s in any way possible. Being patronised by someone who doesn’t know the difference between ‘sight’ and ‘site’ makes me laugh.

42 pages in and the person who thinks they are the smartest person in the room is haggling over how he can fit his explanation for Barnard castle into some sort of reality that doesn't make them look like a tool.

I can only imagine what that lack of self respect must look like.
Cummings on 15:48 - Jun 3 with 1756 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 15:18 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

"He chose to drive to Durham.......reason.....concerned about childcare for his son as he believed both he and his wife had the virus.....this was outside of those reasons given but could at a stretch be covered under "vulnerable persons"

The police disagree with you though don't they.

"what if during that 4 hr journey the incapacitaion he was so worried about had struck not enabling hom to complete the journey? What would have happened then."

You are getting mixed up, Cummings never claimed he was ill on the way up to Durham.

"This aside the journey to Durham could be "vindicated" but teh day trip to the beauty spot?"

As he was living in Durham at that point this counted as his family's daily walk...he just went a little further in the car than the government had advised. As had millions of people, including sh*t loads of people who are getting their knickers in a twist about Cummings on this site.
He wasn't stopped by police and if he had been he would have been treated like any other member of the public and told to go home.

"DO you really want someone who made such a reckless decision to undertake a 4hr plus car journey when he believed he was going to be struck down by the virus at any minute advising the "leaders of this country" in policy making and forward strategy for us"

What was reckless about it?
He and his family alone in their car.
They get out at an isolated spot, sit on a river bank on their own.
If they needed to get petrol on their journey you can pay at the pump you know? (I have plastic gloves and anti-bac hand gel in the car for this purpose. I don't go in and endanger anyone.
Even the decision to take his family to Durham was based on his assessment that he didn't need to ask a stranger to put themselves at risk by looking after his children when he had a member of family who had volunteered to do this (and the government advice referred to that option being an option).
He made a decision as a grown man on what was the best course of action taking into account all of the risk factors.
Nobody was recklessly put at risk.
It's f*cking hysterical.

You all wanted to be treated like grown ups remember!

Please read the traanscription of Doms prezzer below

In it he says he was convinced had already contracted the virus given the close proximity people were working at No 10

TO answer your first point yes the police did not believe there was a case to answer for the jpurney to Durham.....I also stated that at a stretch this jpurney could be covered under moving a vulnerable person..ie their son

You state the reason for his vist to the beauty spot being daily excercise so why didnt he claim this instead of digging a bigger hole with the eysight fable...again itself a breach of the law..as I have previously mentioned the first thing you are asked is to read a number plate from distance beofre being allowed to take your driving test...if you cant read it you are not allowed in the car!!!

Why couldnt he work from home? As most others have been advised?

Keep digging that hole and help to keep exposing this man and the people he advises for the charlatans they are.

I bet you still believe that the NHS will get an exrta £350M per week as a result of Brexit....those proclaiming this voted against giving NHS workers a raise......where else will that £350M be going?

Around midnight on Thursday, the 26th of March, I spoke to the prime minister. He told me that he tested positive for Covid. We discussed the national emergency arrangements for No.10, given his isolation and what I would do in No. 10 the next day. The next morning, I went to work as usual. I was in a succession of meetings about this emergency.

I suddenly got a call from my wife who was at home looking after our four year old child. She told me she suddenly felt badly ill. She'd vomited and felt like she might pass out. And there'll be nobody to look after our child. None of our usual childcare options were available. They were alone in the house. After very briefly telling some officials in No.10 what had happened, I immediately left the building, ran to a car and drove home.

This was reported by the media at the time who saw me run out of No. 10. After a couple of hours, my wife felt a bit better. There were many critical things at work and she urged me to return in the afternoon and I did. That evening, I returned home and discussed the situation with my wife.

ADVERTISING

Promote health. Save lives. Serve the vulnerable. Visit who.int
She was ill. She might have Covid, though she did not have a cough or a fever. At this point, most of those who I work with most closely, including the prime minister himself and others who sit within 15 feet of me every day, either had had symptoms and had returned to work or were absent with symptoms. I thought there was a distinct probability that I had already caught the disease. I had a few conflicting thoughts in my mind.

First, I was worried that if my wife and I were both seriously ill, possibly hospitalised, there was nobody in London that we could reasonably ask to look after our child and exposed themselves to Covid. My wife had felt on the edge of not being able to look after him safely a few hours earlier. I was thinking, what if the same or worse happens to me? There's nobody here that I can reasonably ask to help. The regulations make clear, I believe the risks to the health of a small child were an exceptional situation, and I had a way of dealing with this that minimised risk to others.

Second, I thought that if I did not develop symptoms, then I might be able to return to work to help deal with the crisis. There were ongoing discussions about testing government staff in order to keep people like me working rather than isolating. At this point, on the Friday, advisers such as myself had not been included in the list of who were tested. But it was possible that this might change the following week. Therefore, I thought that after testing negative, I could continue working.

In fact, this did not change and special advisers were not tested and I have never been tested. Third, there had been numerous false stories in the media about my actions and statements regarding Covid. In particular, there were stories suggesting that I had opposed lockdown and even then I did not care about many deaths.

✕
For years, I have warned of the dangers of pandemics. Last year I wrote about the possible threat of coronaviruses and the urgent need for planning. The truth is, that I had argued for lockdown. I did not oppose it. But these stories had created a very bad atmosphere around my home. I was subject to threats of violence. People came to my house shouting threats. There were posts on social media, encouraging attacks. There were many media reports on TV showing pictures of my house.

I was also worried that given the severity of this emergency, this situation would get worse. And I was worried about the possibility of leaving my wife and child at home all day and off into the night while I worked in No.10. I thought the best thing to do in all the circumstances was to drive to an isolated cottage on my father's farm. At this farm, my parents live in one house. My sister and her two children live in another house, and there was a separate cottage roughly 50 metres away from either of them.

My tentative conclusion on the Friday evening was this: if we are both unable to look after our child, then my sister or nieces can look after him. My nieces are 17 and 20. They are old enough to look after him, but also young enough to be in the safest category. And they had extremely kindly volunteered to do so if needed.

[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 15:54]

Cummings on 16:11 - Jun 3 with 1745 viewskarnataka

Cummings on 14:44 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

So either;
or

...and...

Just two points, neither of them to do with a castle.

1/ The fact that Cummings has not been prosecuted does not per se mean that he didn't break the law. Happens all the time. I think everyone knows he did though, including himself because the laws were not ambiguous and he was party to the wording of those laws. But I think everyone without exception also knows that he just possibly might have one or two friends in high-ish places who may just possibly have a little influence in certain areas so absolutely no surprise whatsoever that he would not be prosecuted.

2/ As for his employers being " both happy with his explanation for his actions and his performance in his role". FFS?? Really??? Are you serious?? You actually believe that to be the case??? I'm sure Johnson must be absolutely delighted that his employee has caused him, the Prime Minister of the UK, such excruciating embarrassment on a national and possibly even global scale. No, I'd bet my house that Johnson was absolutely tamping f*cking livid with him but has decided for reasons known to himself that he cannot show that publicly of course. By the way, the fact that he hasn't shown it publicly does not per se mean that he wasn't absolutely tamping f*cking livid with him.

PS. Please don't reply, I will have put you back on ignore.
Cummings on 18:14 - Jun 3 with 1693 viewsKerouac

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52902984

Cummings on 19:09 - Jun 3 with 1673 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think Kerouac has forgotten to take his pills.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 21:38 - Jun 3 with 1608 viewsKerouac

It’s illegal to spend a night at a friend’s house. But you can gather in large numbers to protest about something that happened in the US.

Cummings on 22:04 - Jun 3 with 1593 viewsmajorraglan

Cummings on 16:11 - Jun 3 by karnataka

Just two points, neither of them to do with a castle.

1/ The fact that Cummings has not been prosecuted does not per se mean that he didn't break the law. Happens all the time. I think everyone knows he did though, including himself because the laws were not ambiguous and he was party to the wording of those laws. But I think everyone without exception also knows that he just possibly might have one or two friends in high-ish places who may just possibly have a little influence in certain areas so absolutely no surprise whatsoever that he would not be prosecuted.

2/ As for his employers being " both happy with his explanation for his actions and his performance in his role". FFS?? Really??? Are you serious?? You actually believe that to be the case??? I'm sure Johnson must be absolutely delighted that his employee has caused him, the Prime Minister of the UK, such excruciating embarrassment on a national and possibly even global scale. No, I'd bet my house that Johnson was absolutely tamping f*cking livid with him but has decided for reasons known to himself that he cannot show that publicly of course. By the way, the fact that he hasn't shown it publicly does not per se mean that he wasn't absolutely tamping f*cking livid with him.

PS. Please don't reply, I will have put you back on ignore.

The police have been adopting the 4 E’s approach to dealing with the Covid19 lockdown legislation, Engage, Explain, Encourage, Enforce. Having regard to the circumstances, it would be totally disproportionate to prosecute Cummings given the first 3 stages of the strategy haven’t been complied with.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/c19/coronavirus-covid-19

It is my belief Cummings, like Jenrick, Kinnock and a few others have all broken the legislation and that we’ve been spun a few yarns, some of which are much bigger than others.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 22:04]
Cummings on 22:19 - Jun 3 with 1570 viewsBrynCartwright

Appears as if DC's family may not have planning permission for their on-site cottage...OOOPS!..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-52911605

Go on Karaoke. be disparaging about me as well...it is your particularly defining characteristic after all to someone that doesn't agree with your poisonous polemic.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Cummings on 22:26 - Jun 3 with 1564 viewsBrynCartwright

Cummings on 21:38 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

It’s illegal to spend a night at a friend’s house. But you can gather in large numbers to protest about something that happened in the US.

When you had that fat arsed bloke wearing budgie smugglers as your avatar you were ok,

Since you've changed it you've really become a cnt of the highest, and most disagreeable order!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 22:41]

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Cummings on 22:39 - Jun 3 with 1544 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 21:38 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

You can't justify what Cummings did by posting about other idiots who break the rules.

Bojo AND Starmer have people who should be disciplined for breaking lockdown rules. Both sides doing it doesn't make both sides right.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 02:53 - Jun 4 with 1490 viewsGlyn1

Cummings on 22:39 - Jun 3 by Catullus

You can't justify what Cummings did by posting about other idiots who break the rules.

Bojo AND Starmer have people who should be disciplined for breaking lockdown rules. Both sides doing it doesn't make both sides right.

"Do not leave home if you, or any of your family, has symptoms. Stay at home."

Unless you're Dominic Cummings

I'm in London and I know people who did that, in houses where you and strangers share a toilet and kitchen - don't have a back garden - and can't even go to the f*ck*ng park (Victoria Park in east London) because the council closed it.

As far as I'm concerned, these parents are heroes but they feel like it seems that they loved their kids less because they followed the rules, however hard it was, and Cummings didn't. Does that make Cummings a better parent than them is the question that they were asking.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cummings on 08:37 - Jun 4 with 1445 viewskarnataka

Cummings on 22:04 - Jun 3 by majorraglan

The police have been adopting the 4 E’s approach to dealing with the Covid19 lockdown legislation, Engage, Explain, Encourage, Enforce. Having regard to the circumstances, it would be totally disproportionate to prosecute Cummings given the first 3 stages of the strategy haven’t been complied with.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/c19/coronavirus-covid-19

It is my belief Cummings, like Jenrick, Kinnock and a few others have all broken the legislation and that we’ve been spun a few yarns, some of which are much bigger than others.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 22:04]

I wasn't making a case for Cummings to be prosecuted. I knew it was never going to happen. Whether we like it or not, some people are above the law in this country and I never doubted that was the case. I do believe though, that he should have been sacked or at the very least found another lower profile role he could have been given. His actions have undermined the lockdown mantra he helped to formulate, undermined his own position and undermined Johnson's. The vast majority of people will comply with rules but far fewer will if they see that the rule makers have clearly changed their minds and they are no longer obliged to comply. There have been many reports from across the country where people have been stopped and used Cummings' actions as an excuse for their own. I've even heard people saying it myself. As one of the architects of lockdown and writer of the PM's snappy catch phrases, IMO there is a massive difference between the seriousness actions of Cummings and the actions of Jenrick, Kinnock, et al.
Cummings on 10:37 - Jun 4 with 1400 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 22:39 - Jun 3 by Catullus

I'm not justifying one with the other, I'm comparing the reactions to both incidents by idiots on here.

The morality police have no morals. There is no principles, just relentless attack, relentless sowing of discord.
The results of this behaviour are in front of you all, plain as day.
US cities being burned, innocent US citizens being viciously attacked in broad daylight, thousands of people on the streets of London attacking the police, journalists, damaging property and GUARANTEEING that Corona Virus is spread there even further.

It is so easy to destroy, exceptionally hard to build.
These people are tearing apart our societies and I guarantee that they don't have anything better to replace it.
They are just an angry mob cheered on by idiots like you can see on threads like this.
Believe me this is not going away, what you see on the streets of America is coming here.

Meanwhile idiots obsess about a bloke getting out of his car and sitting by a riverbank alone with his family.
It's just distraction and strategic...the British people voted for change, Cummings was one of the drivers of that change, so he has to be removed.
You are being played.

Cummings on 13:52 - Jun 4 with 1342 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 13:58 - Jun 4 with 1332 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 13:52 - Jun 4 by Kerouac

why ?

The precedent has been set!

Cummings on 14:13 - Jun 4 with 1320 viewsKerouac

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the afternoon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024