Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 95361 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 08:35 - May 28 with 1835 viewsFireboy2

Cummings on 08:11 - May 28 by epaul

Hate Tories with a passion always have always will, no excuses, they don't give a f*ck about the working person, in my lifetime from T******r to the utter c*nt of a privelidge boy we have now, they'll never change, if ya voted tory f*ck you, block me whatever I don't give a flying f*ck

Saying that Im getting on now is it time to move on and enjoy what I have of life and be less political, my grandchildren come first now even though not seen them for a good while, new grandson born in Feb (daughter lives in Kent) not met him yet never mind giving him a big cwtch, granddaughter due in 3 weeks (Glasgow), when will I get to meet her?.
Been off this week on holidays and have sunned it up n the garden, it's been fab, surely the easy life is the way to go.......

You have started early on the grog today Paul
Cummings on 09:20 - May 28 with 1769 viewsswan65split

BBC have been silenced, more concern over Charlies hair this morning, starting to look like a walnut whip on his head.

On a side note Alistair Campbells new National anthem is a hoot ,
[Post edited 28 May 2020 9:21]
Cummings on 09:26 - May 28 with 1761 viewsswan65split

Cummings on 09:20 - May 28 by swan65split

BBC have been silenced, more concern over Charlies hair this morning, starting to look like a walnut whip on his head.

On a side note Alistair Campbells new National anthem is a hoot ,
[Post edited 28 May 2020 9:21]

Cummings on 10:42 - May 28 with 1708 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 08:31 - May 28 by jack_lord

(Talking of Johnson’s “blind loyalty” in the face of plummeting poll ratings, she expressed bafflement: “The prime minister knows all this and has chosen to ignore it) That is not a fact - that is a more an opinion and I hate the tories as much as Paul.

Which bit of that isn’t factual?
Cummings on 10:49 - May 28 with 1697 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 10:42 - May 28 by WarwickHunt

Which bit of that isn’t factual?

None of it. Everything she said was a statement of fact. Supported by yougov polling, direct questions to Johnson and his responses.

The reality is by her withdrawing from Newsnight last night, the audience for her opening has multiplied a thousand fold. People that would never watch Newsnight have seen it.
Cummings on 12:08 - May 28 with 1650 viewsBarrySwan

Oh no!.......... We're going to have another 33 pages of outrage from the Planet Swans faithful demanding that this old bloke be removed from his position.

https://order-order.com/2020/05/28/corbyns-lockdown-social-distancing-birthday-b
[Post edited 28 May 2020 12:17]
Cummings on 12:12 - May 28 with 1641 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 12:08 - May 28 by BarrySwan

Oh no!.......... We're going to have another 33 pages of outrage from the Planet Swans faithful demanding that this old bloke be removed from his position.

https://order-order.com/2020/05/28/corbyns-lockdown-social-distancing-birthday-b

Except this guy is not at "the heart" of government...he is not part of the "team" telling people to stay at home ...then going and doing the exact opposite!!!

By the way I neither a fan of Corbyn , BoJo or Dominant Dom!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cummings on 12:14 - May 28 with 1639 viewslondonlisa2001

God alive, you’re deeply stupid.

What rules has he ‘flouted’?
Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 12:15 - May 28 with 1633 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 12:12 - May 28 by vetchonian

Except this guy is not at "the heart" of government...he is not part of the "team" telling people to stay at home ...then going and doing the exact opposite!!!

By the way I neither a fan of Corbyn , BoJo or Dominant Dom!!

Plus he hasn’t broken any rules.
Cummings on 12:17 - May 28 with 1630 viewsBillyChong

You are missing the point about Cummings. He broke the rules whilst he/his family had/had suspected COVID.
Cummings on 12:17 - May 28 with 1627 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 12:14 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

God alive, you’re deeply stupid.

What rules has he ‘flouted’?

There's got to be some fashion crime broken with that t-shirt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 12:19 - May 28 with 1618 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Interesting that a UKIP person is supporting an unelected bureaucrat.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 12:21 - May 28 with 1613 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 12:17 - May 28 by BillyChong

You are missing the point about Cummings. He broke the rules whilst he/his family had/had suspected COVID.

Plus there’s nothing in that ‘report’ from Guido that has Corbyn breaking any rules. So unless there’s something unsaid, he hasn’t broken any rules.

The rules are different now, or two weeks ago than they were at the end of March.

People who aren’t as unbelievably stupid as the readership of Guido know that.
Cummings on 12:28 - May 28 with 1606 viewsBarrySwan

Cummings on 12:17 - May 28 by BillyChong

I'm not missing any point and have little or no time for Mr Cummings or his 'insult to the intelligence' DIY driving eye test explanation.

Just highlighting the differing scales of outrage displayed by many contributors to this topic
Cummings on 12:32 - May 28 with 1593 viewsBarrySwan

Cummings on 12:21 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Plus there’s nothing in that ‘report’ from Guido that has Corbyn breaking any rules. So unless there’s something unsaid, he hasn’t broken any rules.

The rules are different now, or two weeks ago than they were at the end of March.

People who aren’t as unbelievably stupid as the readership of Guido know that.

Fair enough.

Might I suggest that you contact the BBC ask them if they will amend their misleading guidance on the rules as reported yesterday in order to clear up any confusion for the public?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51506729?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Cummings on 12:33 - May 28 with 1591 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 12:28 - May 28 by BarrySwan

I'm not missing any point and have little or no time for Mr Cummings or his 'insult to the intelligence' DIY driving eye test explanation.

Just highlighting the differing scales of outrage displayed by many contributors to this topic

That’s probably because Cummings behaved outrageously and Corbyn didn’t. Call it a hunch.
Cummings on 12:40 - May 28 with 1571 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 12:32 - May 28 by BarrySwan

Fair enough.

Might I suggest that you contact the BBC ask them if they will amend their misleading guidance on the rules as reported yesterday in order to clear up any confusion for the public?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51506729?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

There’s nothing there that Corbyn broke according to that Guido report?
Cummings on 13:19 - May 28 with 1528 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 12:40 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Guido throwing out more distraction techniques...

The thing is, unlike Brexit they are now lying about things that have actually happened, unlike brexit where it's harder to be held accountable over hypothetical situations, however detached from reality they seem.

Cummings on 13:29 - May 28 with 1508 viewskrunchykarrot

Cummings on 13:19 - May 28 by waynekerr55

The thing is, unlike Brexit they are now lying about things that have actually happened, unlike brexit where it's harder to be held accountable over hypothetical situations, however detached from reality they seem.

No I agree, Corbyn can do nothing wrong i my eyes.
Cummings on 13:42 - May 28 with 1490 viewsBarrySwan

Really?
Cummings on 13:47 - May 28 with 1474 viewsHighjack

He broke any chance labour had of getting into power on quite a few occasions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 13:53 - May 28 with 1465 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 13:42 - May 28 by BarrySwan

Really?

Yes, really.

What rules do you think he broke according to the report you posted from that actual criminal Staines.
Cummings on 14:03 - May 28 with 1451 viewsBarrySwan

Cummings on 13:19 - May 28 by waynekerr55

Talking of Brexit, lying and distraction techniques.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-8364955/Nissan-close-Barcelona-au

I'm sure that many decent genuine people will feel badly let down after being bombarded day in day out before the referendum in regards to the almost inevitable shutting down of the Sunderland Nissan plant in the event of a Leave vote. in fact I recall one very distraught mother of a plant worker on question time in more recent times venting her full fury on the matter.

I get no satisfaction of course in regards to the poor Spanish workers who look to be losing their jobs, as we all know multi nationals will discard loyal workers in an instant as and when it suits those at the top.
Cummings on 14:05 - May 28 with 1444 viewsBarrySwan

Cummings on 13:53 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Yes, really.

What rules do you think he broke according to the report you posted from that actual criminal Staines.

Well I'm struggling with this bit.

'However, people still need to follow social distancing guidance by keeping more than 2m (6ft) apart from anyone they don't live with.'

Clearly I'm reading or interpreting it incorrectly?

Please advise.
Cummings on 14:06 - May 28 with 1442 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 13:29 - May 28 by krunchykarrot

No I agree, Corbyn can do nothing wrong i my eyes.

Naughty naughty!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024