Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 39715 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 23:02 - Dec 31 with 3925 viewsChief

So Cooper lied when he said we were signing no one in January?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Brewster on 05:53 - Jan 1 with 3725 viewsTimTtam

Brewster on 23:02 - Dec 31 by Chief

Someone is.

Cooper said we will be making no signings in Jan.
Birch said Cooper is mainly in charge of which players we sign/don't sign.
Various media outlets said Brewster to Swansea is a done deal.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Brewster on 09:52 - Jan 1 with 3620 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 23:02 - Dec 31 by Chief

Has he signed then

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 09:58 - Jan 1 with 3604 viewsDr_Winston

It's almost as if changing circumstances force a change of plans.

All this "he's lying" or "He's telling the truth" shit is tedious, especially when the reality seems obvious. If players go out players will probably come in. If nobody goes out then it's likely that nobody will come in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brewster on 10:06 - Jan 1 with 3579 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 09:58 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

It's almost as if changing circumstances force a change of plans.

All this "he's lying" or "He's telling the truth" shit is tedious, especially when the reality seems obvious. If players go out players will probably come in. If nobody goes out then it's likely that nobody will come in.

You are right but why didnt he say that then.
There is enough gloom and crap flying about without our tactical genius adding to it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 10:10 - Jan 1 with 3572 viewsDr_Winston

Brewster on 10:06 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

There is enough gloom and crap flying about without our tactical genius adding to it.

Perhaps he's naturally cagey. Perhaps he believes that people should be experienced enough in footballspeak by now to not automatically assume that everything that comes out of a player or manager's mouth is the Gospel truth.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brewster on 10:12 - Jan 1 with 3568 viewsCooperman

Brewster on 10:06 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

Are you another one who expects him to be open and transparent in front of the press about our transfer dealings? Think about it before you answer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Brewster on 10:20 - Jan 1 with 3543 views3swan

Brewster on 10:10 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Perhaps he's naturally cagey. Perhaps he believes that people should be experienced enough in footballspeak by now to not automatically assume that everything that comes out of a player or manager's mouth is the Gospel truth.

There's truth. There's lies. There's football speak.
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 10:33 - Jan 1 with 3518 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 10:12 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Are you another one who expects him to be open and transparent in front of the press about our transfer dealings? Think about it before you answer.

He normally waffles on and says fukc all so I was surprised when he said nobody was coming in.

Brewster on 10:34 - Jan 1 with 3511 viewsCooperman

Brewster on 10:33 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

He normally waffles on and says fukc all so I was surprised when he said nobody was coming in.

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Brewster on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 3501 viewsDr_Winston

Brewster on 10:34 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Literally "all" of it.

If a player or manager kisses the badge and swears undying loyalty, assume he's lying. If outgoing owners claim they had to sell for the club to progress, assume that they're lying. If a manager comes over to the supporters after a win giving it the old fist bump, tell him to piss off unless he's brave enough to come over and apologise after a shitty result.

Brewster on 11:45 - Jan 1 with 3405 viewsBadlands

A lot of talk about Brewster coming in as a cheap option to replace Borja (the Yanks pocketing the cash, obvs!)
But I think the BBC comment is far more accurate:
'Brewster was a key man in Cooper's England Under-17s side as they won the 2017 U17 World Cup.'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 3366 viewsFireboy2

Brewster on 10:34 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Always have and always will coops.
Brewster on 18:26 - Jan 1 with 3170 viewsPentyrchJack

Bit of a gamble for me - no senior experience - hope it works out if he does join and he can thrive on scraps.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Brewster on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 2834 viewsThornburyswan

FWIW starting on the bench in their match later.
Brewster on 19:27 - Jan 5 with 2600 viewsSwansea93

21-year-old Dhanda has now confirmed he has attempted to lure his former teammate to Swansea on loan this January. Speaking about his attempts to convince Brewster, he told the ​Liverpool Echo: "I have spoken to Rhian a few times. I would love him to come here. But it’s completely up to him what he wants to do. I’ll still be friends with him, either way."

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster on 22:02 - Jan 5 with 2339 viewsTailGunner

Brewster on 19:27 - Jan 5 by Swansea93

21-year-old Dhanda has now confirmed he has attempted to lure his former teammate to Swansea on loan this January. Speaking about his attempts to convince Brewster, he told the ​Liverpool Echo: "I have spoken to Rhian a few times. I would love him to come here. But it’s completely up to him what he wants to do. I’ll still be friends with him, either way."

Done apparently.
Announced tomorrow
Brewster on 22:08 - Jan 5 with 2303 views3swan

Brewster on 22:02 - Jan 5 by TailGunner

Done apparently.
Announced tomorrow

We need a boost let's hope he can give us more of an edge. Strange that Liverpool have him 10 mins today.
Brewster on 22:14 - Jan 5 with 2264 viewsswan65split

Done apparently.
Announced tomorrow

6 or 7 more please as well.
Brewster on 22:19 - Jan 5 with 2241 viewsTailGunner

Brewster on 22:08 - Jan 5 by 3swan

We need a boost let's hope he can give us more of an edge. Strange that Liverpool have him 10 mins today.

Anything positive after today is a bonus I guess.

Must have something about him to get on in that game, although I'd take the Welsh right back Williams & Curtis Jones in a heartbeat!
Brewster on 22:24 - Jan 5 with 2205 views3swan

Brewster on 22:19 - Jan 5 by TailGunner

Anything positive after today is a bonus I guess.

Must have something about him to get on in that game, although I'd take the Welsh right back Williams & Curtis Jones in a heartbeat!

A week's training and straight into the team next Sunday. Shame it's not take one get one extra.
Brewster on 22:27 - Jan 5 with 2185 viewsTailGunner

Brewster on 22:24 - Jan 5 by 3swan

A week's training and straight into the team next Sunday. Shame it's not take one get one extra.

Would make all the difference agreed.
Here's hoping!
Brewster on 22:44 - Jan 5 with 2141 views34dfgdf54

Done apparently.
Announced tomorrow

Stuart James saying it’s being announced tomorrow so happy days!
Brewster on 23:17 - Jan 5 with 2036 viewsmajorraglan

Brewster on 22:27 - Jan 5 by TailGunner

Would make all the difference agreed.
Here's hoping!

Tidy prospect, but Coopers got to get the players to pass the ball forward and towrdas the oppositions goal, the kids going to need some help.
Brewster on 23:37 - Jan 5 with 1984 viewsSwansea93

Dhanda to be starting now? Seeing as they played together at Liverpool.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024