Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders Jailed. 11:57 - Aug 28 with 11318 viewsdazdec197296

Been sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for refusing a breath test.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:55 - Aug 30 with 1708 viewsdcd14

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 02:49 - Aug 30 by BarryTownSwam

Hilarious video of a ridiculed man, if it wasn’t such a serious subject.

This video isn’t released by Saunders’ legal team it’s released by the CPS and Police. They subtlety defend themselves and their actions that night. Whatever Saunders’ legal team say in court this video disputes anything to do with (a) it only involved a few drinks, (b) he received confusing (or incorrect) advice about giving a sample before his lawyer could arrive at the police station,(c) that the police acted inappropriately or unfairly and (d) that he was received harsher treatment due to his ‘fame’. The thought the police acted professionally and compassionately and gave very clear information as to due process and what would happen if Saunders refused to give a sample until his lawyer turned up. Whatever defence his legal team throw to the courts this video supports all the actions and decisions taken by the police and CPS, and refutes any misinformation or wrong doing by anyone but a drunk driving Saunders. Check mate to the CPS here ! 👌

Having watched the video I thought the police could have done better to explain the consequences of him not providing a sample.

He was upside down and being told you'll be charged in that state would mean next to nothing, mention the chance of a jail term maybe would have resonated more.

However he committed the crime so .....
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 10:06 - Aug 30 with 1674 viewsperchrockjack

So someone who drives a car is too pissed to understand what is going on?

An old ruse solicitors use all the time.

The prisoners rights cannot delay a station breath test;they do not have to wait for a solicitor to attend.It is not an interview.

People like Nick Freeman are a tumour on us all and my point regarding solicitors stands . Justice is the very least in their mind,getting their client to walk away is and their fees.

We are making excuses ,debating the ridiculous.Saunders and all people like him anre fully aware of drink driving and its consequences ;when caught ,they squeal like pigs.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 10:13 - Aug 30 with 1666 viewsraynor94

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:55 - Aug 30 by dcd14

Having watched the video I thought the police could have done better to explain the consequences of him not providing a sample.

He was upside down and being told you'll be charged in that state would mean next to nothing, mention the chance of a jail term maybe would have resonated more.

He wasn't upside down, he was hammered, hopefully the appeal fails, and he does some time.

Fail to see how anyone can have sympathy with him having watched that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 10:19 - Aug 30 with 1643 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:44 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

Character assassination, agenda, take a look at the state of Saunders and make your own mind up 👍
Footage released of police incident which saw Dean Saunders jailed

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footage-released-poli

He’ll be back on Talkshite before you know it with the likes of Waynekerr queuing up to suck his arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 10:27 - Aug 30 with 1641 viewsdobjack2

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:18 - Aug 30 by raynor94

Scotland doesn't seem to have a problem with near zero tolerance, and as for being unfair, what a selfish stupid statement

Scotland isn’t near zero tolerance yet but is lower than England and Wales. The sensible thing to do is to drop the limit to the same as Scotland with a view to possibly halving it in time if things don’t change.

That would effectively be zero tolerance.

The next thing is sentencing. A sliding scale based on how over the limit and repeat offenders would be appropriate. If being well over the limit or being a repeat offender results in a loss of licence and consequently job then that is tough. Solicitors will always try to mitigate on behalf of their clients however there should be no acceptable mitigation.

What are the current ones? My drinks were spiked, i need the car to visit my sick/infirm (insert name of family member) or i will lose my job and be out on the streets.

Laws can be made however if the sentencing is weak they are ineffective.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 10:30 - Aug 30 with 1633 viewsperchrockjack

I accept a zero limit is very significant.Many ,including me, who would have a few beers /glasses of wine the day before driving ,would have to change lifestyles but frankly,is it such a bad deal.

Technology is there for Alcolock to be fitted from motor cycles to large HGVs

If we are serious about reducing carnage then we have to be radical.

Finally, as regards my caustic comments against the legal boys, I will finish by directly quoting a Barrister at Preston Crown ;"Its not our fault the case collapsed if the witness loses credibility or Police break P.A.C.E. It is for YOU to present the case and if it fails then it is down to you.Don't take it to heart" Technically correct but morally bereft .

Its why the death penalty returning is a non starter.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:00 - Aug 30 with 1610 viewsSirjohnalot

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 10:30 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

I accept a zero limit is very significant.Many ,including me, who would have a few beers /glasses of wine the day before driving ,would have to change lifestyles but frankly,is it such a bad deal.

Technology is there for Alcolock to be fitted from motor cycles to large HGVs

If we are serious about reducing carnage then we have to be radical.

Finally, as regards my caustic comments against the legal boys, I will finish by directly quoting a Barrister at Preston Crown ;"Its not our fault the case collapsed if the witness loses credibility or Police break P.A.C.E. It is for YOU to present the case and if it fails then it is down to you.Don't take it to heart" Technically correct but morally bereft .

Its why the death penalty returning is a non starter.

I agree some barristers are morally bereft. I've come across a few (not many) police officers who are equally so, in fact I was defending a police assault where his own colleagues gave evidence against him, case was dropped on the day of the trial due to the CPS obtaining bodycam from one of his colleagues which showed him laying into the defendant. What does that prove ? That the police are morally corrupt ? Of course not. That single officer was.

My reputation is crucial to me, I truly care about what I do, prosecuting or defending, to say we are all in that ilk, is the biggest insult you could pay to a barrister. I've sat with and consoled victims of crime and people wrongly accused who have had their lives destroyed, lost jobs, been incarcerated and lost their savings due to false allegations. I defended kids in care homes for offences who have backgrounds that are unspeakably horrific, and I have had to defend people who have committed appalling offences.

Everyone is entitled to a defence, otherwise society collapses. I care, very much about what I do, my first duty is to the Court.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:05 - Aug 30 with 1593 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:00 - Aug 30 by Sirjohnalot

I agree some barristers are morally bereft. I've come across a few (not many) police officers who are equally so, in fact I was defending a police assault where his own colleagues gave evidence against him, case was dropped on the day of the trial due to the CPS obtaining bodycam from one of his colleagues which showed him laying into the defendant. What does that prove ? That the police are morally corrupt ? Of course not. That single officer was.

My reputation is crucial to me, I truly care about what I do, prosecuting or defending, to say we are all in that ilk, is the biggest insult you could pay to a barrister. I've sat with and consoled victims of crime and people wrongly accused who have had their lives destroyed, lost jobs, been incarcerated and lost their savings due to false allegations. I defended kids in care homes for offences who have backgrounds that are unspeakably horrific, and I have had to defend people who have committed appalling offences.

Everyone is entitled to a defence, otherwise society collapses. I care, very much about what I do, my first duty is to the Court.

Spot on John.

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:09 - Aug 30 with 1596 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:05 - Aug 30 by Darran

Spot on John.

You should be banned for trolling this man

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:55 - Aug 30 with 1562 viewsperchrockjack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:00 - Aug 30 by Sirjohnalot

No Sir John-your first and primary duty is to your fellow man and society.

Courts do not hand out "justice" .They have a chap ,more senior than you, who applies guidelines. Justice it is not.

Killers walking free is not justice,neither are derisory sentences YOU advocate for your client.

YOU are not at scene of the crime.You do see the hurt,smell the blood and shit,hear the anguish or taste the fear of reprisal when YOUR clients walk free because the case is found not guilty ,which as you know ,is nothing to do with innocence.

Not for nothing are we beholden to the Legal Leeches .

Your profession is morally bankrupt and whilst everyone should have a defence counsel,no counsel should seek to minimise punishment for the sake of his client.

VICTIM EVERYTIME .remember that.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:59 - Aug 30 with 1557 viewsperchrockjack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:09 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

You should be banned for trolling this man

Bryn.
I have explained my position and have expressed my wish to move forward and eshew old spats.

I bet the man 500 quid ,which is well documented but the offer was declined but ,if I fall for short of my pledge ,I really will give the money to Ty Hafan.

No insults coming from me,no mater what is said or written.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:07 - Aug 30 with 1549 viewsSirjohnalot

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:55 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

No Sir John-your first and primary duty is to your fellow man and society.

Courts do not hand out "justice" .They have a chap ,more senior than you, who applies guidelines. Justice it is not.

Killers walking free is not justice,neither are derisory sentences YOU advocate for your client.

YOU are not at scene of the crime.You do see the hurt,smell the blood and shit,hear the anguish or taste the fear of reprisal when YOUR clients walk free because the case is found not guilty ,which as you know ,is nothing to do with innocence.

Not for nothing are we beholden to the Legal Leeches .

Your profession is morally bankrupt and whilst everyone should have a defence counsel,no counsel should seek to minimise punishment for the sake of his client.

VICTIM EVERYTIME .remember that.

Perch, you have your view, I have mine, and it seems, never the twain shall meet.
If you're travelling up to Leeds, have a safe journey, if not have a lovely weekend.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:37 - Aug 30 with 1515 viewsjackharris

‪Footage released of police incident which saw Dean Saunders jailed https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footage-released-poli

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:48 - Aug 30 with 1489 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:07 - Aug 30 by Sirjohnalot

Perch, you have your view, I have mine, and it seems, never the twain shall meet.
If you're travelling up to Leeds, have a safe journey, if not have a lovely weekend.

What’s your view of the screenshot I posted above John? It’s a former police officer talking about the things the Merseyside police used to get up to for enjoyment.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:25 - Aug 30 with 1464 viewsperchrockjack

This would have been better.
My client accepts his behaviour was not only unaccepable but dangerous possibly lethal.
He drines 10000 miles per yr to charity events but accepts his inevitable and justifiable ban mean he will employ a driver as he able to afford this.

He wishes to apologise to the arresting officers and custody sergeant for wasting their feckn time and that of the Court who have better things to do than listen to legal duplicity to avoid or limit sentence.

Can he go to the same open prison where Jan Molby went.?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:39 - Aug 30 with 1443 viewsdameedna

Waiting for a public apology.

Unreal.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:57 - Aug 30 with 1413 viewsperchrockjack

Not really.Dicks like him have a self importance and arrogance few can envisage but these people exist.
They want to do as they feel with whosoever by what means they choose.

He d be better off sentenced to porter work in A@E at weekends amongst the blood and the snot and the beer

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:03 - Aug 30 with 1408 viewssainthelens

Tard and feathered, led around in chains at half time home game wearing a scummers shirt.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:18 - Aug 30 with 1394 viewsSirjohnalot

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:48 - Aug 30 by Darran

What’s your view of the screenshot I posted above John? It’s a former police officer talking about the things the Merseyside police used to get up to for enjoyment.

It depends on whether it is
a) Just blather and exaggeration
b) a real history of Gene Hunt type behaviour back in the day
c) an example of one of the rouge officers I was talking about.

Point is I am mates and run with a lot of member of GMP and Cheshire police and the stories I've heard about them running towards the MEN bombings fills me with nothing but awe.

Over the years, I've come across a handful of dodgy police but no more so than in any other job
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:23 - Aug 30 with 1383 viewsperchrockjack

I can well imagine the dialogue you ve been having . I doubt you would take at face value anything posted on here at face value.If we believe all we read, we are buggered.You read statements/reports and act as to what you see before you. You have no idea who is telling the truth as you are not at a crime scene.

You are highly trained and we both know exactly what the game is all about.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 1376 viewsperchrockjack

Jonalot.#I would like to add I have met a few decent lawyers albeit ones not involved with crime work.

Dodgy police maybe,but still the people you look to when you are being attacked or need help.

Anyway, this exchange is at an end as YET AGAIN ,IT HAS BEEN POLLUTED. Mods ,please ,just do it,will you.It is time.

If you like,PM me and we will take this off site and we can elaborate free from trolls

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:35 - Aug 30 with 1367 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:18 - Aug 30 by Sirjohnalot

It depends on whether it is
a) Just blather and exaggeration
b) a real history of Gene Hunt type behaviour back in the day
c) an example of one of the rouge officers I was talking about.

Point is I am mates and run with a lot of member of GMP and Cheshire police and the stories I've heard about them running towards the MEN bombings fills me with nothing but awe.

Over the years, I've come across a handful of dodgy police but no more so than in any other job

Great reply I too think they do an admirable job and a handful of dodgy ones beating people up for fun shouldn’t damage the fantastic work the majority of them do keeping us safe.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 16:53 - Aug 30 with 1292 viewsswancity

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:55 - Aug 30 by dcd14

Upside down ? 😂😂😂

Yes clearly as pissed as a fart if that’s what you mean

Nothing to defend his actions ... let himself down very badly I’m sorry to say

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 19:31 - Aug 30 with 1203 viewsmajorraglan

I suspect Saunders will now become a bit of a persona non grata now and that his media work/punditry will begin to dry up, he’s only himself to blame though. What he did was inexcusable.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 1191 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 19:31 - Aug 30 by majorraglan

I suspect Saunders will now become a bit of a persona non grata now and that his media work/punditry will begin to dry up, he’s only himself to blame though. What he did was inexcusable.

He’ll be back on the after dinner speaking circuit telling jokes about his arrest and all the drunken pricks will find it hilarious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024