Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea hard man arrested 20:26 - Jul 20 with 129499 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-full-moon-pub-court-166197

I think Colin posted on here once as someone got their facts wrong about a club he was running.

Is Surman ok now? I heard he was very ill a few years back. A massive bloke.
Swansea hard man arrested on 16:09 - Dec 10 with 5090 viewsJackfath

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:17 - Dec 10 by Bluebird

Not me i post under one name. I could chat and have a sensible discussion on here but two or three posters are still in infants school judging by their name calling

Correct. No wonder I hardly ever post any more.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea hard man arrested on 01:33 - Dec 11 with 4852 viewsJack59

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:05 - Dec 6 by controversial_jack

Peter Gauchi is the proper name.Another Judo guy who at one time was a bodyguard to Madonna.

I was involved in a disagreement with Gauchi in the city centre one night many years ago. I hadn't been doing the nightclubs for a few years so I didn't know anything about him. A friend who was near me and saw the incident told me his name and I made my own enquiries about him the following day.
I was told from a reliable source, that when he was on the door of a well known club in Mumbles, he sometimes sprayed the steps of the club with broken glass before then dragging his victims out of the club and down those steps over the glass.
I decided to buy him a drink the next time I saw him in town, it turned out to be a few days later in Harpers, but he didn't want anything alcoholic, I was also told by someone else that he had a steel plate in his head. I caught site of him on more than one occasion sprinting from the Uplands up Glanmor Road in a track suit
I didn't see or hear anything about him for a few years until I saw a centre spread in one of the big Sunday Papers featuring him and some of his clients, from memory I think it may have mentioned Diana Ross and Madonna at that time.
Swansea hard man arrested on 05:32 - Dec 11 with 4786 viewsDr_Winston

He's already had his first kicking in Parc Prison apparently.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea hard man arrested on 08:07 - Dec 11 with 4715 viewsFireboy2

Swansea hard man arrested on 05:32 - Dec 11 by Dr_Winston

And deservedly so, the fvcking bully.
Swansea hard man arrested on 09:32 - Dec 11 with 4664 viewsdickythorpe

Was Gauchi an ex-Marine with connections to Sheffield?
Swansea hard man arrested on 09:43 - Dec 11 with 4649 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:32 - Dec 11 by dickythorpe

Was Gauchi an ex-Marine with connections to Sheffield?

Don't think so, but he has connections to Cardiff.
Swansea hard man arrested on 09:50 - Dec 11 with 4633 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea hard man arrested on 01:33 - Dec 11 by Jack59

I was involved in a disagreement with Gauchi in the city centre one night many years ago. I hadn't been doing the nightclubs for a few years so I didn't know anything about him. A friend who was near me and saw the incident told me his name and I made my own enquiries about him the following day.
I was told from a reliable source, that when he was on the door of a well known club in Mumbles, he sometimes sprayed the steps of the club with broken glass before then dragging his victims out of the club and down those steps over the glass.
I decided to buy him a drink the next time I saw him in town, it turned out to be a few days later in Harpers, but he didn't want anything alcoholic, I was also told by someone else that he had a steel plate in his head. I caught site of him on more than one occasion sprinting from the Uplands up Glanmor Road in a track suit
I didn't see or hear anything about him for a few years until I saw a centre spread in one of the big Sunday Papers featuring him and some of his clients, from memory I think it may have mentioned Diana Ross and Madonna at that time.

He also did some work for Prince.
Swansea hard man arrested (n/t) on 10:27 - Dec 11 with 4596 viewstheloneranger

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:50 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

He was also George Michael's bodyguard in the 1980's.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 10:32]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea hard man arrested (n/t) on 11:56 - Dec 11 with 4537 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea hard man arrested (n/t) on 10:27 - Dec 11 by theloneranger

He was also George Michael's bodyguard in the 1980's.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 10:32]

Just nipping in here for a piss, Pete - read a book for half an hour...
Swansea hard man arrested on 12:10 - Dec 11 with 4526 viewsDarran

I reckon your mate with the hatchet would have sorted him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:27 - Dec 11 with 4505 viewsSwanjaxs

Andrew?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea hard man arrested on 20:14 - Dec 12 with 4226 viewsBluebird

Just watched the cctv video and that Payne fella don't look much shape. Probably one of these hardmen that still think they can do it he knew that bloke was no match.
If the victim was a tough looking big lump that bully wouldn't have been so quick to push his weight around..
Is he wearing a man city shirt in that video?
Swansea hard man arrested on 20:47 - Dec 12 with 4190 viewsexhmrc1

When you reach 60 you really shouldnt be trying to do what you did in your 20s or 30s. It is all very well being the tough man when you are young but your reactions and strength decline with age. Having said that I cannot see why any normal person would go into any of the top of High Street pubs.
Swansea hard man arrested on 21:12 - Dec 12 with 4148 viewsGlastonbury

Swansea hard man arrested on 05:32 - Dec 11 by Dr_Winston

Not disputing this but u must have connections to someone working there ? Was it 1 on 1 or was he jumped by a few
Swansea hard man arrested on 21:13 - Dec 12 with 4142 viewsGlastonbury

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:12 - Dec 12 by Glastonbury

Not disputing this but u must have connections to someone working there ? Was it 1 on 1 or was he jumped by a few

Especially as parc prison is where they go to prepare for release ? Or at least used to as its an Open prison
Swansea hard man arrested on 21:14 - Dec 12 with 4138 viewsGlastonbury

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:13 - Dec 12 by Glastonbury

Especially as parc prison is where they go to prepare for release ? Or at least used to as its an Open prison

Meaning why would they risk it ?
Swansea hard man arrested on 21:16 - Dec 12 with 4132 viewsWingstandwood

Apparently the average male loses 1% of his testosterone level every year after the age of thirty.

With decline of testosterone comes loss of strength, muscle mass, stamina and physical recovery ability. Add to that psychological change where aggression, risk-taking cockiness, competitiveness, need to prove oneself and confidence lessen. That's why I guess many a male becomes a vastly different person to what he was in his youth. That catchphrase "He's mellowed out".

I guess a lot of these guys throwing their weight about at a certain more mature age are on steroids and have an identity issue where their entire self worth, ego and self esteem is based entirely on being well ARD and recognised being so.

Argus!

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:21 - Dec 12 with 4115 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:12 - Dec 12 by Glastonbury

Someone who has known him from the security business for many, many years.

Tried acting the Billy Big Bollocks whilst there and got jumped by five others.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:25 - Dec 12 with 4093 viewstheloneranger

Parc Prison is a Cat B prison and a Youth Offenders Institution.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:37 - Dec 12 with 4046 viewscontroversial_jack

I'm surprised he's there, lifers usually go to Swansea.
Swansea hard man arrested on 21:40 - Dec 12 with 4035 viewssainthelens

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:37 - Dec 12 by controversial_jack

I'm surprised he's there, lifers usually go to Swansea.

Anyone due to serve more than 3 years is normally shipped outa Swansea.
Swansea hard man arrested on 22:49 - Dec 12 with 3955 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:40 - Dec 12 by sainthelens

Anyone due to serve more than 3 years is normally shipped outa Swansea.

He might well end up in Cardiff, a prison run by the cons, I imagine he will have a very hard time there. You reap what you sew eh?
Swansea hard man arrested on 22:54 - Dec 12 with 3928 viewsmajorraglan

Usk is the Open Prison.

Apologies - Usk is now a closed Cat C prison for sex offenders and as per the below post Prescoed is the open prison.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 0:04]
Swansea hard man arrested on 23:43 - Dec 12 with 3892 viewsjackrmee

Parc Prison is a g4 prison.
Prescoed is the open one.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea hard man arrested on 23:48 - Dec 12 with 3871 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:49 - Dec 12 by bennytheblue

He might well end up in Cardiff, a prison run by the cons, I imagine he will have a very hard time there. You reap what you sew eh?

My understanding is, Cardiff is the temporary prison, and Swansea is the one for long term prisoners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024