Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminder To The Board 16:55 - Nov 24 with 4918 viewsTheKirkyLife

This is how far away we are from the Premier League. January investment please.
Reminder To The Board on 16:47 - Nov 25 with 1222 viewsjackrmee

Reminder To The Board on 16:41 - Nov 25 by magicdaps10

Needing strengthening does not mean us spending money we dont have........why people still think it involves spending money we dont have us just baffling.

We had a cracking system, buying younger players who had not achieved their potential and suited the system, that system went out the window when Jenkins started acting DOF.

Scouting has been our weakness in recent years, lets see what Kyle McCauley can do within the clubs budget AND keep Jenkins as far away from this department as possible.

Remember Ferrie Bodde.....50k.

Agree totally, but many on here don't seem to consider buying young players as strengthening. They need to cost millions.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Reminder To The Board on 16:50 - Nov 25 with 1220 viewsjasper_T

Reminder To The Board on 16:06 - Nov 25 by jack247

I’m not sure. He had the same personnel, minus Declan John, available in August. It was pretty clear who his main target was at the time. For some reason (probably not fit enough to play further forward) we had Fer there yesterday.

Grimes has probably done better than expected.

He knows a lot more about his squad now than he did in August.
Reminder To The Board on 16:55 - Nov 25 with 1209 viewsTheKirkyLife

Loving the debate.

I want to see investment across everywhere to be honest. We all remember Michu's value in comparison to the signings that came after - the price tag lies more often than not.

I feel we need a new LB to allow Grimes to flourish in midfield. Speaking of which I wouldn't mind seeing another. I like the look of Jones and Shankland as potential ins as well.

Prem in anything more than three years should be classed a failure considering our starting position.
Reminder To The Board on 17:03 - Nov 25 with 1195 viewsjack247

Reminder To The Board on 16:50 - Nov 25 by jasper_T

He knows a lot more about his squad now than he did in August.

Agreed, though he’s still playing Fer in a role where he can be a liability. The exact role he wanted to strengthen. Unless you think he’ll get a left back and play Grimes there?
Reminder To The Board on 17:05 - Nov 25 with 1192 viewsjasper_T

Reminder To The Board on 17:03 - Nov 25 by jack247

Agreed, though he’s still playing Fer in a role where he can be a liability. The exact role he wanted to strengthen. Unless you think he’ll get a left back and play Grimes there?

I think his selections suggest he sees Olsson as a bigger weakness than Fer & Fulton.
Reminder To The Board on 17:09 - Nov 25 with 1183 viewsjackrmee

Reminder To The Board on 16:55 - Nov 25 by TheKirkyLife

Loving the debate.

I want to see investment across everywhere to be honest. We all remember Michu's value in comparison to the signings that came after - the price tag lies more often than not.

I feel we need a new LB to allow Grimes to flourish in midfield. Speaking of which I wouldn't mind seeing another. I like the look of Jones and Shankland as potential ins as well.

Prem in anything more than three years should be classed a failure considering our starting position.

I agree Grimes' best position is CDM from what I've seen so far this season.
As for LB, I think Olsson did well when he came on yesterday and can still do a job there. Great crosser of the ball. Probably the best we have. Hits the byline and think he'll pick out Wilf more than anyone else will. Think he's definitely worth keeping and maybe use u23 or buy a young up-n-cummer.

As for Jones and Shankland. Defo keen on them both if we can get them in, which sounds possible due to their situations.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Reminder To The Board on 17:16 - Nov 25 with 1175 viewsDr_Winston

Reminder To The Board on 17:09 - Nov 25 by jackrmee

I agree Grimes' best position is CDM from what I've seen so far this season.
As for LB, I think Olsson did well when he came on yesterday and can still do a job there. Great crosser of the ball. Probably the best we have. Hits the byline and think he'll pick out Wilf more than anyone else will. Think he's definitely worth keeping and maybe use u23 or buy a young up-n-cummer.

As for Jones and Shankland. Defo keen on them both if we can get them in, which sounds possible due to their situations.

Suspect Olsson is only involved at the moment due to a lack of options and we won't try too hard to stand in his way come January.

File alongside Narsingh, Dyer and Routledge as those whose wages we'd rather someone else was paying right now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reminder To The Board on 17:36 - Nov 25 with 1152 viewsjackrmee

Reminder To The Board on 17:16 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

Suspect Olsson is only involved at the moment due to a lack of options and we won't try too hard to stand in his way come January.

File alongside Narsingh, Dyer and Routledge as those whose wages we'd rather someone else was paying right now.

True I guess. Hence why he's been trying Grimes there I suppose.
John hardly fancied at all in that case. Not going to be easy to find a decent LB imo. Keep Olsson. He can't be on that much bread. More than competent at this level.

Login to get fewer ads

Reminder To The Board on 17:37 - Nov 25 with 1150 viewsswan65split

Despite the propaganda by him who I wont name ! despite the good football played at times, so far this season......lets face it, we are far from being a PL side. The gulf between Pl and this league is immense.

Jut looks a long way off before we reach it again,
Reminder To The Board on 00:31 - Nov 26 with 1070 viewsScottishEddie

Reminder To The Board on 17:37 - Nov 25 by swan65split

Despite the propaganda by him who I wont name ! despite the good football played at times, so far this season......lets face it, we are far from being a PL side. The gulf between Pl and this league is immense.

Jut looks a long way off before we reach it again,

We are not PL side, who said we were?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Reminder To The Board on 01:01 - Nov 26 with 1061 viewsswan65split

Reminder To The Board on 00:31 - Nov 26 by ScottishEddie

We are not PL side, who said we were?

Use your imagination......
Reminder To The Board on 06:12 - Nov 26 with 1032 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reminder To The Board on 14:36 - Nov 25 by 34dfgdf54

Potter knows himself we are short of a defensive midfielder, hence his long pursuit of Woods. I’m hoping his scouting team have someone lined up for January.

I must be the only one on here that thinks Grimes could perform well enough at DM ? I'd like to see him get a good run of games. Unlike Fer I think he's earned it, he's been good for us this season.

Edit, some more share the same opinion on page two. I think we would look a lot more cohesive. I wonder what Fer's stats were yesterday? Must make for grim reading.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 6:19]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reminder To The Board on 06:24 - Nov 26 with 1029 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reminder To The Board on 16:55 - Nov 25 by TheKirkyLife

Loving the debate.

Which Jones is this pardon my ignorance?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reminder To The Board on 08:39 - Nov 26 with 993 viewsjackrmee

Reminder To The Board on 06:24 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Which Jones is this pardon my ignorance?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/11/18/report-swansea-city-and-aston-villa-intere

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024