Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? 10:13 - Aug 27 with 7459 viewstrampie

Without scouring record books, I just looked at 4 'smaller' teams that sprung to mind, so Swans did well but not absolutely brilliant.

Watford had 6 years in the top flight at one time and finished second in the league and reached the FA Cup final as well as numerous semi's and quarters in that timeframe.

Wigan had 8 years in the top flight in very recent times and won the FA Cup and made the final of the League Cup.

Bolton had 11 years in the top flight in recent times and made the League cup final.

Coventry went 34 years in the top flight and won the FA Cup.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 07:56 - Aug 28 with 810 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 07:46 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

No idea what you are talking about.

You just seem to have crumbled into a heap of smileys and meaningless trolling lines.

Surely you aren’t going to give up on your OP that easily are you?

You make statements that are factually wrong, is it a case of you can't count or are you deliberately making false statements, what is it ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 07:58 - Aug 28 with 798 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 07:56 - Aug 28 by trampie

You make statements that are factually wrong, is it a case of you can't count or are you deliberately making false statements, what is it ?

Why did you say Forest had spent 60 years outside the top tier?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:07 - Aug 28 with 788 viewstrampie

Oh not answering, asking a question and not answering a question, you have been found out.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:08 - Aug 28 with 786 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:07 - Aug 28 by trampie

Oh not answering, asking a question and not answering a question, you have been found out.

So you don’t know why you posted that false figure then?

Ok.

So we are agreed Forest are a big club. Great, as I said then.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:23 - Aug 28 with 761 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:08 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

So you don’t know why you posted that false figure then?

Ok.

So we are agreed Forest are a big club. Great, as I said then.

It depends on whether you count full completed seasons or part seasons, or years.
But you can't count E20 - that has been established.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:25 - Aug 28 with 758 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:23 - Aug 28 by trampie

It depends on whether you count full completed seasons or part seasons, or years.
But you can't count E20 - that has been established.

So what were you counting?

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:32 - Aug 28 with 750 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:25 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

So what were you counting?

What are you counting more like, put your list of years up and you will be able to work it out from there.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:34 - Aug 28 with 748 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:32 - Aug 28 by trampie

What are you counting more like, put your list of years up and you will be able to work it out from there.

Depends if you are counting part seasons apparently. I can’t remember I probably did a mixture of them all. Either way it proved the point I wanted to make.

How did your false number prove yours... out of interest?

Login to get fewer ads

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:46 - Aug 28 with 737 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:34 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Depends if you are counting part seasons apparently. I can’t remember I probably did a mixture of them all. Either way it proved the point I wanted to make.

How did your false number prove yours... out of interest?

You can't remember you say, you done a mixture of them all you say, lol

You got it totally wrong, totally and utterly wrong, your figures bare no resemblance to the facts in any shape or form.

Totally discredited and found out by trampie yet again.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 10:57]

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:58 - Aug 28 with 720 viewsE20Jack

Depends how you count you say? You can use half seasons you say?

Snigger.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:04 - Aug 28 with 684 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 08:58 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Depends how you count you say? You can use half seasons you say?

Snigger.

It's you that think you might be counting part seasons, full seasons and years, its you that can't remember, you have been caught out, you can't count as your totals bare no resemblance to actual figures, you have either made things up or you can't count or it might be both in your case.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:17 - Aug 28 with 674 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:04 - Aug 28 by trampie

It's you that think you might be counting part seasons, full seasons and years, its you that can't remember, you have been caught out, you can't count as your totals bare no resemblance to actual figures, you have either made things up or you can't count or it might be both in your case.

You are the one that can’t decide how he got to “60 seasons” or indeed what that even means to him point.

My point is as sound now as when I said it.

This is what’s eating you inside. As it always does.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:26 - Aug 28 with 667 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:17 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

You are the one that can’t decide how he got to “60 seasons” or indeed what that even means to him point.

My point is as sound now as when I said it.

This is what’s eating you inside. As it always does.

I know how I got to 60, you don't because you can't count.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:29 - Aug 28 with 658 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:26 - Aug 28 by trampie

I know how I got to 60, you don't because you can't count.

I know how you got there too... in error.

Snigger.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:35 - Aug 28 with 642 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:29 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

I know how you got there too... in error.

Snigger.

List them and count them, there again you did that before and still counted them wrong, lol - and not out by one or two but 5, lol.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:37 - Aug 28 with 639 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:35 - Aug 28 by trampie

List them and count them, there again you did that before and still counted them wrong, lol - and not out by one or two but 5, lol.

I did, it wasn’t 60.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:38 - Aug 28 with 636 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:37 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

I did, it wasn’t 60.

But you can't count that has been proved.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:43 - Aug 28 with 628 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:38 - Aug 28 by trampie

But you can't count that has been proved.

That makes two of us then if you deem my counting method as an error.

However one of us remains correct with the meat of the thread, and that’s me.

I take it as a compliment every time you feel you have to resort to such trolling.

Chalk another one up.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:53 - Aug 28 with 610 viewswaynekerr55

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:39 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

FFS our fans not only pray we'll lose they want to now airbrush any success we've ever had.

You're right, it is facking scary, and proves many are just a bunch of miserable kunts.

Who exactly wants us to lose?

I'm miserable and repetitive but want us to lose? Not a chance!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:57 - Aug 28 with 603 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:43 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

That makes two of us then if you deem my counting method as an error.

However one of us remains correct with the meat of the thread, and that’s me.

I take it as a compliment every time you feel you have to resort to such trolling.

Chalk another one up.

You don't know what's right and what's wrong because you can't count.

Even after you put a list up you still count it wrong, lol.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:58 - Aug 28 with 602 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:57 - Aug 28 by trampie

You don't know what's right and what's wrong because you can't count.

Even after you put a list up you still count it wrong, lol.

I know you are wrong.

My list says so.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:10 - Aug 28 with 590 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 11:58 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

I know you are wrong.

My list says so.

You can't count, you can't count to 36 without coming out with 41 .

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:11 - Aug 28 with 589 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:10 - Aug 28 by trampie

You can't count, you can't count to 36 without coming out with 41 .

You can’t count to your late fifties, you skip it and go right to 60.

Yet I’m still right.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:16 - Aug 28 with 582 viewstrampie

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:11 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

You can’t count to your late fifties, you skip it and go right to 60.

Yet I’m still right.

You can't count you wouldn't know what things add up to.

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:19 - Aug 28 with 578 viewsE20Jack

How great an achievement was Swans 7 years in the top flight ? on 12:16 - Aug 28 by trampie

You can't count you wouldn't know what things add up to.

Well I know it’s not 60 that’s for sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024