Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"One of the best actors of his generation " 15:36 - Jul 27 with 8991 viewsmoonie

......Fill in the blanks.

I saw this headline today referring to Anthony Hopkins who describes what a shite he s been

Acting is different to real life ,is it not?

Personally ! I d go for De Niro even though he s done some crap of late
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 12:11 - Jul 28 with 2533 viewsBlasterJack

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 09:20 - Jul 28 by moonie

Gary Oldman brilliant actor but a pretty dark individual .
So ,it's possible to admire a skill of an individual apart from their personality .

Great news that

I don't think Oldman has sexually assaulted anyone (to my knowledge) so your point is rather moot.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 12:19 - Jul 28 with 2520 viewsjack2jack

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:14 - Jul 28 by Swanjaxs

Windsor Davies

Now, now lovely boy!😀
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 12:57 - Jul 28 with 2498 viewsmoonie

You don't know that but hers well known fir offensive behaviour.

It's like this ... Me ol mum used to love Rock Hudson but that didn't make her gay .

Get the drift yet...
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 12:58 - Jul 28 with 2495 viewsGowerjack

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:28 - Jul 27 by exiledclaseboy

Catch me if you can.

Disagree

It's a great filum Ted

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 13:03 - Jul 28 with 2491 viewsmoonie

Very entertaining film was that .

I loved John Wayne too ,another bad boy
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 13:43 - Jul 28 with 2465 viewsBlasterJack

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 12:57 - Jul 28 by moonie

You don't know that but hers well known fir offensive behaviour.

It's like this ... Me ol mum used to love Rock Hudson but that didn't make her gay .

Get the drift yet...

Not really no.

Next you will be telling us that you admired Savile for his charity work.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 14:04 - Jul 28 with 2452 viewsmoonie

Give it time

No,you won't

But, many of us ,at that time did. People eh
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 17:55 - Jul 28 with 2402 viewsGowerjack

Rayleigh Otta

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 18:52 - Jul 28 with 2381 viewscentrestandswan

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:28 - Jul 27 by exiledclaseboy

Catch me if you can.

Don't remember seeing him in this.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:58 - Jul 28 with 2371 viewsSwanjaxs

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 12:19 - Jul 28 by jack2jack

Now, now lovely boy!😀

Legend 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 21:09 - Jul 28 with 2333 viewstheloneranger

Huge Ackman

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 21:13 - Jul 28 with 2328 viewsItchySphincter

Gary Oldman and obviously Spencer Tracy but what about the bloke who did Dallas Buyer's Club? Brilliant actor.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 05:29 - Jul 29 with 2271 viewsWanderer

Never will tread the boards doing Shakespeare i think, but i love watching Ray Winstone, just natural just watchable.
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 09:47 - Jul 29 with 2240 viewsmoonie

Rather type cast .
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:23 - Jul 29 with 2229 viewsLord_Bony

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 05:29 - Jul 29 by Wanderer

Never will tread the boards doing Shakespeare i think, but i love watching Ray Winstone, just natural just watchable.

Watched Sexy Beast again last night for the hundredth time.

He and Ben Kingsley ...brilliant.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:35 - Jul 29 with 2211 viewsdickythorpe

Gene Hackman
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 2207 viewsLohengrin

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:35 - Jul 29 by dickythorpe

Gene Hackman

Decent shout that, Dicky.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

(No subject) on 10:39 - Jul 29 with 2205 viewsLohengrin

Who can forget this masterclass?

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:39 - Jul 29 with 2204 viewsdickythorpe

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:36 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

Decent shout that, Dicky.

Do you reckon Carolyn Harris used to "pick her feet" in Port Talbot?
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 11:23 - Jul 29 with 2176 viewsmoonie

I liked Kevin Spacey . The denouement in Usual Suspects stands up as one of the greatest in cinema

He was also the wonderful foil for Russ Crowe in LA Confidential and his role in American Beauty is painful in its emotional trauma
(No subject) on 11:30 - Jul 29 with 2173 viewsLohengrin

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:39 - Jul 29 by dickythorpe

Do you reckon Carolyn Harris used to "pick her feet" in Port Talbot?

Are you suggesting our Car’s toe jam is what’s behind all the glowing plankton down there?

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 2126 viewsoldcob

Just to confuse the issue, Lassie was actually a dog not a bitch. Why wasn't the series called Laddie? Or, alternatively, why didn't they get a bitch to play the part? So what an actor that dog was, playing a bitch in all those films.
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:54 - Jul 29 with 2086 viewsDyfnant

Daniel Day-Lewis the best of his generation, gutted he’s retired.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024