Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Sweden 13:04 - Jul 5 with 10058 viewsElHoop

Well, if we could beat Colombia and win a penalty shoot out then I guess that we could beat Sweden! It's obviously going to be tough and the weather looks pretty warm for the game - from now on we only get three days between however many games it is that we have left. So i think that we need to avoid extra time if possible, especially as the top half team gets the extra day before the final and they seem to have deeper squads too in that half of the draw. Of course we might avoid extra time by losing and it's all irrelevant!

Vardy seems to be struggling but it looks as if the rest will be patched up to go in again. Whether Young and Walker are fit enough to start isn't exactly clear yet, so maybe he'll have to make a change or two to the starting line up. I've got no idea what will happen to be honest. Please just win any old how!
England v Sweden on 08:18 - Jul 8 with 1873 viewsNortholt_Rs

England v Sweden on 19:05 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, the last thing we want is an early exit from the World Cup at the semi final final stage.

Perfect!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

England v Sweden on 17:44 - Jul 8 with 1620 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Congrats, English R's!

Missed the game, unfortunately (well fortunately, as I was with Cork's Under-16's who qualified for and won the Munster Football Championship. If I was at home watching England it would only have been because my lads were knocked out!).

It does mean, though, that I missed England's expected and hoped-for win. Well done, lads. Happy for you all!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 21:32]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Sweden on 19:19 - Jul 8 with 1521 viewsTW_R

England v Sweden on 17:47 - Jul 7 by DWQPR

I predict that if we do get to the final that the winning goal will be scored by Raheem Stirling. It’s got to happen given all of his misses so far.

If Sterlng had shot Tupac the rapper would be celebrating his 47th birthday today.
England v Sweden on 09:12 - Jul 9 with 1384 viewsElHoop

Saw the game at a music festival so didn't really get totally into it, but it looked less traumatic than a lot of England games I can remember, thanks to Pickford. I even think that he might have saved the second goal the way tha the was playing. Great that we did it in 90 minutes and Croatia didn't. We do seem to be improving and we need to do so. If Sterling could join Alli in making the scoresheet on Wednesday and we made the final then we'd definitely have a chance of doing this. I don't think that we look particularly tired either. It's there if we really want it and we get our share of luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024