Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley 22:15 - Jul 17 with 10889 viewsNirvana

Apparently Stoke and Palace are "ready to fight" for Bartley:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3999206/stoke-crystal-palace-swansea-kyl

So, in summation that's Stoke, Palace, Boro, and Leeds who want the guy. We should definitely take the hint and offload now, while he's in high demand. This fella from Leeds even does a lot of the groundwork for us, and thinks Stoke is the right choice for Kyle (and probably for us too):

https://throughitalltogether.sbnation.com/2017/7/13/15963610/four-teams-linked-k

Bartley will be at best a squad player for us, anyway, and we can absolutely find better for less than we'll get for him. I saw £7m floated around earlier this summer, and if that's true he's got to be sold. Seems a nice guy, but like we did with Cork, you have to take the money when it's there.

Hopefully, we can finalize this deal before these clubs look elsewhere. Take the highest offer, even if it's Stoke, and get Kyle's signature ASAP. Then, bring in an experienced, quality CB like Subotić or Badstuber to provide some cover.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 22:22]
Kyle Bartley on 18:06 - Jul 18 with 3767 viewsJBT95

Kyle Bartley on 16:21 - Jul 18 by Mo_Wives

"Stoke have a side I wish we had."

Is it, by any chance, because we have less Welsh players?

No because they have a decent solid squad.

Butland, Allen, Crouch, Shaqiri, Butland, Bojan, Shawcross and now Fletcher has joined them.

Even Charlie Adam has scored some worldies.

They had the likes of Walters, Martins Indi and soon-to-be gone Arnautovic.
Kyle Bartley on 18:17 - Jul 18 with 3750 viewsMo_Wives

Kyle Bartley on 18:06 - Jul 18 by JBT95

No because they have a decent solid squad.

Butland, Allen, Crouch, Shaqiri, Butland, Bojan, Shawcross and now Fletcher has joined them.

Even Charlie Adam has scored some worldies.

They had the likes of Walters, Martins Indi and soon-to-be gone Arnautovic.

OK, cool, just asking.
BTW do they have a better team than Wales?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Kyle Bartley on 18:35 - Jul 18 with 3707 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Bartley on 18:17 - Jul 18 by Mo_Wives

OK, cool, just asking.

No but they do have the Butland brothers

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Bartley on 18:35 - Jul 18 with 3704 viewsMo_Wives

Kyle Bartley on 18:35 - Jul 18 by Flashberryjack

No but they do have the Butland brothers

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Kyle Bartley on 21:12 - Jul 18 with 3611 viewsJBT95

Kyle Bartley on 18:17 - Jul 18 by Mo_Wives

OK, cool, just asking.

If you go through my posts I have made few on Wales, but everybody on here seems to think that's all I post about.
Kyle Bartley on 21:15 - Jul 18 with 3601 viewsMo_Wives

Kyle Bartley on 21:12 - Jul 18 by JBT95

If you go through my posts I have made few on Wales, but everybody on here seems to think that's all I post about.

I'm sorry mate, I was just f*cking with you. I apologise.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Kyle Bartley on 18:41 - Jul 19 with 3457 viewsDewi1jack

It is.
Especially when you want Wales to win over the Swans.
And shown your lack of football knowledge on both
You've made numerous attacks on people who've wanted and been asking nicely about Wales tickets, places to stay etc trying to make out that you are Wales's no1 fan.

Anyone that wants Wales to win over us and go fug themselves

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Kyle Bartley on 18:46 - Jul 19 with 3444 viewsjasper_T

Those Swansea-Wales fixtures divide households, they should be banned.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley on 18:54 - Jul 19 with 3408 viewsdobjack2

Kyle Bartley on 18:46 - Jul 19 by jasper_T

Those Swansea-Wales fixtures divide households, they should be banned.

Bubble matches
Kyle Bartley on 08:53 - Jul 21 with 3235 viewsJBT95

Kyle Bartley on 18:41 - Jul 19 by Dewi1jack

It is.
Especially when you want Wales to win over the Swans.
And shown your lack of football knowledge on both
You've made numerous attacks on people who've wanted and been asking nicely about Wales tickets, places to stay etc trying to make out that you are Wales's no1 fan.

Anyone that wants Wales to win over us and go fug themselves

It's not that I don't want Swansea to win ffs. Wales games, singularly, have a more important overall outcome. If we lose a PL game it's not the end of the world, didn't we lose 20 last year? End of the day, we are still in the PL. Wales winning/losing games means a different outcome in the long run. The only thing that would have happened had we won more games at the most is Champions League football and playing a one-off game in the Charity Shield - which we have a chance of doing year in year out. World Cups and Euros only take place every 4 years. Wales have a good squad of players atm, maybe in 5 or 6 years time it won't be so strong (or it could be stronger) I can't tell atm. As long as we stay in the PL we should be competing as anybody can play for us. That's the difference between the two.

if I've shown a lack of football knowledge, it's nothing compared to other posters who have said certain players were rubbish in a particular game when they have had MOTM displays - as backed up by other members here - and on occasion Wales online have rated these players as star man. I honestly wonder if I am watching the same game as other people at times.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 8:57]
Kyle Bartley on 09:01 - Jul 21 with 3212 viewsshandyjack

Kyle Bartley on 08:53 - Jul 21 by JBT95

It's not that I don't want Swansea to win ffs. Wales games, singularly, have a more important overall outcome. If we lose a PL game it's not the end of the world, didn't we lose 20 last year? End of the day, we are still in the PL. Wales winning/losing games means a different outcome in the long run. The only thing that would have happened had we won more games at the most is Champions League football and playing a one-off game in the Charity Shield - which we have a chance of doing year in year out. World Cups and Euros only take place every 4 years. Wales have a good squad of players atm, maybe in 5 or 6 years time it won't be so strong (or it could be stronger) I can't tell atm. As long as we stay in the PL we should be competing as anybody can play for us. That's the difference between the two.

if I've shown a lack of football knowledge, it's nothing compared to other posters who have said certain players were rubbish in a particular game when they have had MOTM displays - as backed up by other members here - and on occasion Wales online have rated these players as star man. I honestly wonder if I am watching the same game as other people at times.

well if Wales Online have voted them star players it usually means they've had a s*** game but give nice interviews. Ala Taylor who was the Wales Online darling despite being utter w***

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kyle Bartley on 09:15 - Jul 21 with 3193 viewsDewi1jack

See.
You do want Wales to win over Swansea

"Wales games, singularly, have a more important overall outcome. If we lose a PL game it's not the end of the world"

"Wales winning/losing games means a different outcome in the long run. The only thing that would have happened had we won more games at the most is Champions League football and playing a one-off game in the Charity Shield."

So us losing games meant we didn't get Euro qualification through the league or by winning a cup/ coming second.
Or get more income into the club through finishing higher/ extended cup run/ rocking up on another Euro tour- something an awful lot of us have enjoyed either through the Welsh cup or Capital one Cup.

I'm guessing us losing games has provided a different outcome in the long run then.
Done my Wales home and away from the 80's, when they were totally sh1te, losing everywhere.
Much prefer watching the Swans away. And us hopefully winning.
Especially against some of the best in Europe!
Although, we did do well to come fourth to the likes of Monaco.
Just behind the beer and ref!

You can go back to your bedroom and have a quick pull over your Ryan Giggs poster.
Just remember, he couldn't be bothered to turn up for Wales either.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Kyle Bartley on 09:26 - Jul 21 with 3165 viewsItchySphincter

BoIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle Bartley on 09:29 - Jul 21 with 3157 viewsItchySphincter

So if some sycophantic 'journalist' rates Jazzley Williams motm that makes you more knowledgeable about football than me? It makes you an idiot.

Kyle Bartley on 09:35 - Jul 21 with 3144 viewsJBT95

Kyle Bartley on 09:29 - Jul 21 by ItchySphincter

So if some sycophantic 'journalist' rates Jazzley Williams motm that makes you more knowledgeable about football than me? It makes you an idiot.

I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else. Thanks.

However, FYI - the situation I was on about most was Naughton vs Bournemouth NYE last season. Somebody slated the guy on here when he was our most attacking threat that game. Other posters agreed with me and Wales online echo'd the same.
Kyle Bartley on 09:40 - Jul 21 with 3133 viewsswanforthemoney

Kyle Bartley on 09:18 - Jul 18 by Whiterockin

PC sees something in him that he can work with, I would keep him until Christmas and see.

What you gonna do, hang lights on him ?

I stand in the North Stand

Kyle Bartley on 09:43 - Jul 21 with 3121 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle Bartley on 09:35 - Jul 21 by JBT95

I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else. Thanks.

However, FYI - the situation I was on about most was Naughton vs Bournemouth NYE last season. Somebody slated the guy on here when he was our most attacking threat that game. Other posters agreed with me and Wales online echo'd the same.

Well Wales Online said it so it must be true.

You can't see past the end of your nose when it comes to Wales, that's the point.

Kyle Bartley on 00:49 - Jul 31 with 2943 viewsNirvana

Kyle Bartley on 09:11 - Jul 18 by Uppa_Swans

Subotic, Badstuber etc. None of those players are going to come to South Wales just to play second fiddle to Mawson + Fernandez FFS.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 9:13]

Well, all I can tell you is that's not true, Uppa. Here are a few links to refute the "not coming here, FFS" routine:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3690546/Middlesbrough-agree-8m

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3146976/holger-badstuber-seeks-foreign-switch-after-b

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3112020/st-etiennes-florentin-pogba-would-consider-pr

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/817078/Everton-Paul-Pogba-Florentin-Pogb

In short, each of these guys is or would be open to a move to the PL, with Subotić and Pogba particularly eager. Subotić even signed with Boro last summer before he failed his medical, so I doubt Swansea would be a problem. Pogba has stated that he wouldn't say no to an offer, but so far hasn't received one.

I also never said "second fiddle", even though I really like the phrase and your use of it. I would bring in someone who would push for a starting role, and I wouldn't be too concerned if Fernández was relegated to the bench as a result. I can't see either VDH or Bartley being PL starters, at least not for us, and relying on them as backup is very risky.

If it were me, I'd move both and bring in an experienced, quality CB and a young player that can play CDM/CB. Four options with each player's role clearly defined. Maybe Clement will persist with what we have, but I suspect one of them will be shipped out and at least one new player brought in. Bartley is in demand, so I'd sell him now because of that.
Kyle Bartley on 01:02 - Jul 31 with 2919 viewsNirvana

Kyle Bartley on 09:45 - Jul 18 by magicdaps10

For me, they need a centre half not to be back up but to compete with Fede and Mawson. This competition is healthy and keeps players on their toes.......beneficial to the player and club.

Any player who does not like competition and wants it easy is not a player i want at Swansea City Football Club.

Absolutely agree, MD10.

Diego Reyes is apparently being shopped by Porto for €8-10m, with Spurs, Leverkusen, and Stuttgart all interested:

http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.vfb-stuttgart-diego-reyes-ist-im-vi

If you don't know, he's a 24-year old Mexican CB that can also play CDM/RB; he's been superb in La Liga the past two seasons with Espanyol and Real Sociedad; and he's an experienced international already (47 caps).

Very good player and getting better, and would be phenomenal business and good for us on the pitch if we could essentially flip Bartley for him. Fingers crossed Altman's on this one.
Kyle Bartley on 13:46 - Jul 31 with 2781 viewskarnataka

Kyle Bartley on 16:21 - Jul 18 by Mo_Wives

"Stoke have a side I wish we had."

Is it, by any chance, because we have less Welsh players?

Our players may be less Welsh than some of theirs but I bet more of ours live in Wales.
Kyle Bartley on 14:42 - Jul 31 with 2706 viewsMo_Wives

Kyle Bartley on 13:46 - Jul 31 by karnataka

Our players may be less Welsh than some of theirs but I bet more of ours live in Wales.

You may be right, but I need to do more research before I'm prepared to state this as a fact.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Kyle Bartley on 18:00 - Jul 31 with 2586 viewsLoyal

Kyle Bartley on 14:42 - Jul 31 by Mo_Wives

You may be right, but I need to do more research before I'm prepared to state this as a fact.

I would pay good money for any fruit that may have beeen in the vicinity of Mo's first wife's vaginal flappage.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Bartley on 22:14 - Aug 1 with 2397 viewsNirvana

Kyle Bartley on 18:00 - Jul 31 by Loyal

I would pay good money for any fruit that may have beeen in the vicinity of Mo's first wife's vaginal flappage.

Just the first wife, Loyal?
Kyle Bartley on 22:16 - Aug 1 with 2376 viewsLoyal

Kyle Bartley on 22:14 - Aug 1 by Nirvana

Just the first wife, Loyal?

Yes, I touched her once. Fleetingly.

She smelt of oranges.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Bartley on 22:26 - Aug 1 with 2337 viewsNirvana

Kyle Bartley on 22:16 - Aug 1 by Loyal

Yes, I touched her once. Fleetingly.

She smelt of oranges.

Can't beat that then.

Citrus fruits are the best.

You think she's still in Swansea?

Well, let's backtrack a bit.

Are they still married?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024