Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer targets 21:19 - Jan 4 with 8132 viewsBournedore

Anyone got any intel as to who we have eyes on? Wouldn't mind a few from Bayern!

In all seriousness though, who would you like to see come in? I think we all know what positions are a priority...
Transfer targets on 10:01 - Jan 5 with 1775 viewsisaacasampson

If we can get a good CB, RB CDM and RW then I think we'll be ok. Think we need a real physical beast at the heart of the defence and a terrier in the centre of the park along with a goal scoring right winger. Would love to try and see if we can wrestle Depay off Man Utd on loan, could be perfect for both parties. Would love to see Loftus cheek come in and if we could get Shane long too play him off the right wing to support llorente with his running and he'll 100% nab a few goals from the wing.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:32 - Jan 5 with 1640 viewstaff999555

Transfer targets on 01:41 - Jan 5 by Swansea93

Is Kieran Gibbs playing these days? Would love him on loan for us, would solve the LB problem.

Great shout
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 17:01]
Transfer targets on 13:56 - Jan 5 with 1514 viewsandypitt56

good article on how transfers rumours work, basically they are all snakes.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/truth-behind-transfer-window-rumour-mill-tho
Transfer targets on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 1430 viewsLandore_Jack

Moneyball approach

As to the statistical analysis, I’m a believer it should be art of the jigsaw puzzle that goes together to help to recruit players and assess your own team. I have experience of this, travelled in States, visited number of sports teams, that use data and my belief it should be used as part of the due diligence process in deciding who should come to the club. But it’s just one part because you can’t take away the expertise of the scouting, calls to get information about character and their professionalism, but we will be using data as part of the whole picture. Dan is someone hired by Steve and Jason, but he’s sent me through some information and he’s an intelligent man and an expert in that field.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-transfer-

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024