Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The gospel according to BBC sport. 12:24 - Nov 17 with 6609 viewssully49

What is going wrong at Swansea? Nothing new here but an overview of the Swans progress both on and off the field.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:30 - Nov 17 with 5033 viewsjacabertawe

Good but bound to be all lies: probably written by a journo who works in/is from/has visited/has relatives living in, et al..................Cardiff.
Just thought that I would pre-empt the whingers.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:52 - Nov 17 with 4968 viewsmonmouth

The Swans were lauded as the antithesis of modern football's greed, an antidote to a sport riddled with knee-jerk reactions and short-term thinking.

And Jenkins got a gong for that very fact. Bastard should be made to give it back.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:55 - Nov 17 with 4957 viewsPrivate_Partz

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:30 - Nov 17 by jacabertawe

Good but bound to be all lies: probably written by a journo who works in/is from/has visited/has relatives living in, et al..................Cardiff.
Just thought that I would pre-empt the whingers.

Cheers for that. You are right on nearly all counts. The cardiff media w@nkfest continues

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:59 - Nov 17 with 4940 viewsjacabertawe

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:52 - Nov 17 by monmouth

The Swans were lauded as the antithesis of modern football's greed, an antidote to a sport riddled with knee-jerk reactions and short-term thinking.

And Jenkins got a gong for that very fact. Bastard should be made to give it back.

Having made their millions from their share sales, would it not redeem HW and company if they gave their remaining shares to the Trust? I know, I know, "dream on". That and staying up would be nice.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:59 - Nov 17 with 4939 viewsGowerjack

Nothing wrong with that article.

Our fall from grace nicely explained.

Now can someone in a position of power at the club please sack Bradley and replace him with someone who knows what he is doing.

Then sack Jenkins and Dineen.

Then adopt a more open and concilatory approach to the Trust and fans.

And finally be prepared to spend a realistic amount of money in the transfer window and not on cheap USA players.

Then maybe just maybe we'll get away with it.

Dont do the above and we will be relegated.
Its a certainty.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:07 - Nov 17 with 4912 viewslonglostjack

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 12:59 - Nov 17 by Gowerjack

Now can someone in a position of power at the club please sack Bradley and replace him with someone who knows what he is doing.

And finally be prepared to spend a realistic amount of money in the transfer window and not on cheap USA players.

Its a certainty.

Exactly. Either our new "Investors" just don't get "Soccer" or they have a plan for extracting money out of the Club which doesn't depend on PL survival. The longer this fiasco continues the more I'm thinking that the latter is the case.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:16 - Nov 17 with 4882 viewsPrivate_Partz

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:07 - Nov 17 by longlostjack

Exactly. Either our new "Investors" just don't get "Soccer" or they have a plan for extracting money out of the Club which doesn't depend on PL survival. The longer this fiasco continues the more I'm thinking that the latter is the case.

I wonder if they are goading us in the hope the Trust go legal overy the share sales thingy. That way the Trust takes the legal cost risk and, if successful, they can then step in claiming they were given incorrect information at the point of sale and sold a pup. Very bad news for the sellout's if that transpired I would guess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:19 - Nov 17 with 4876 viewsshimmie

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:07 - Nov 17 by longlostjack

You've hit the nail on the head mate. The latter is what we are looking at. If we don't get 10pts between now and the opening of the window the only players we'll sign are ones that will help us next year. And we'll sell the remaining family silverware (adding siggy and fab to the ayew and ash sale from the last window). It's a fu@cking mess, and it's only going one way.
Login to get fewer ads

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:25 - Nov 17 with 4851 viewsLoyal

Its a certainty.

Too late mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:36 - Nov 17 with 4820 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Its a certainty.

Except they left quite a bit out, mostly the fact that it wasn't just this last Transfer that was poor, but also the 2 before it.
Also that Franco was making good progress before being sacked and Bradley has undone all that work.
The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:47 - Nov 17 with 4798 viewsPrivate_Partz

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 13:36 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Except they left quite a bit out, mostly the fact that it wasn't just this last Transfer that was poor, but also the 2 before it.
Also that Franco was making good progress before being sacked and Bradley has undone all that work.

In other words the same old Wathen rhetoric. He and SWEP have it in for Guido in. Which, let's face it, is the only justification they andcthe Board can have for this clusterfook.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:05 - Nov 17 with 4760 viewsmax936

Pity they haven't added a comments section, where fans can write in their thoughts and opinions, they should be canvassing for information from the fans, maybe then the people at the Club can really gauge the feelings amongst the fans.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:17 - Nov 17 with 4736 viewsOldjack

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:05 - Nov 17 by max936

Pity they haven't added a comments section, where fans can write in their thoughts and opinions, they should be canvassing for information from the fans, maybe then the people at the Club can really gauge the feelings amongst the fans.

Next home game the'' Get out of our club chants '' will be much louder ,especially if we don't perform on the pitch yet again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:37 - Nov 17 with 4688 viewsmax936

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:17 - Nov 17 by Oldjack

Next home game the'' Get out of our club chants '' will be much louder ,especially if we don't perform on the pitch yet again

Can't see it doing anything Al, Levien and Kaplan will be in America scheming up asset stripping another business, they've got this one in the bag by looks of it.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 4666 viewsOldjack

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:37 - Nov 17 by max936

Can't see it doing anything Al, Levien and Kaplan will be in America scheming up asset stripping another business, they've got this one in the bag by looks of it.

the Greedy Ones sitting in the West will get the message

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:06 - Nov 17 with 4648 viewsBadgeman

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 14:17 - Nov 17 by Oldjack

It should draw attention to how massively unpopular the whole fiasco is at the minute. I don't think fans of other clubs fully understand the situation that's unfolding.

If fans make themselves known, the media will pick up on our total dissatisfaction. With media attention comes scrutiny. Hopefully that scrutiny will then put pressure on the greedy yanks and the sellouts. At the minute I believe they are getting an easy ride from all corners. That needs to change at the bare minimum.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:21 - Nov 17 with 4605 viewsPrivate_Partz

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:06 - Nov 17 by Badgeman

It should draw attention to how massively unpopular the whole fiasco is at the minute. I don't think fans of other clubs fully understand the situation that's unfolding.

If fans make themselves known, the media will pick up on our total dissatisfaction. With media attention comes scrutiny. Hopefully that scrutiny will then put pressure on the greedy yanks and the sellouts. At the minute I believe they are getting an easy ride from all corners. That needs to change at the bare minimum.

Spot on. They have reputations and they can be damaged by bad press.
Once the message us out there it wI'll generate a lot of sympathy from those already shafted by such organisations.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:26 - Nov 17 with 4594 viewsmax936

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:06 - Nov 17 by Badgeman

Excellent point, great post.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:37 - Nov 17 with 4565 viewsBadgeman

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:21 - Nov 17 by Private_Partz

Spot on. They have reputations and they can be damaged by bad press.
Once the message us out there it wI'll generate a lot of sympathy from those already shafted by such organisations.

The first home game I missed this season was the Utd game due to an illness in the family, thankfully resolved. Hearing the fans chanting on Match of the Day resonated across the country and it's the first time I've heard proper dissatisfaction amongst the fans in arguably over a decade. If we are failing and going down, I want every fan in the premier league to understand who is to blame.

We used to be the model small/medium club in British football. Now we are just another Wigan or Bolton waiting to happen. Sing it loud "we want our club back". As fans at games it really is the bare minimum we could do.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:40 - Nov 17 with 4554 viewsOldjack

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:37 - Nov 17 by Badgeman

The first home game I missed this season was the Utd game due to an illness in the family, thankfully resolved. Hearing the fans chanting on Match of the Day resonated across the country and it's the first time I've heard proper dissatisfaction amongst the fans in arguably over a decade. If we are failing and going down, I want every fan in the premier league to understand who is to blame.

We used to be the model small/medium club in British football. Now we are just another Wigan or Bolton waiting to happen. Sing it loud "we want our club back". As fans at games it really is the bare minimum we could do.

This came over loud and clear ,''You greedy bastards get out of our club''

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:42 - Nov 17 with 4544 viewsmonmouth

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:26 - Nov 17 by max936

Excellent point, great post.

You need a sky game for that though. No one will heed a shout at home to Crystal Palace no matter how loud. Mind you, if it's popular enough to drown out the Palarse songsheet racket, it's a yes from me.

Actually it doesn't matter a toss, the Villa fans couldn't have made it any plainer and it hasn't done them any good. They just have a new shyster and shambolic management merry go round. I don't even know who's there now.

Can't help but feel the war is over this time before we've even fired a shot. At least we can try and seek justice for the collaborator traitors from our own side I suppose.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:46 - Nov 17 with 4535 viewsmax936

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:42 - Nov 17 by monmouth

You need a sky game for that though. No one will heed a shout at home to Crystal Palace no matter how loud. Mind you, if it's popular enough to drown out the Palarse songsheet racket, it's a yes from me.

Actually it doesn't matter a toss, the Villa fans couldn't have made it any plainer and it hasn't done them any good. They just have a new shyster and shambolic management merry go round. I don't even know who's there now.

Can't help but feel the war is over this time before we've even fired a shot. At least we can try and seek justice for the collaborator traitors from our own side I suppose.

MOTD will send out some of the message its better than nothing Mon.

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:54 - Nov 17 with 4515 viewsmonmouth

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:46 - Nov 17 by max936

MOTD will send out some of the message its better than nothing Mon.

I know. I'm still hoping for a miraculous jellying and a big win though. Although a resounding win accompanied by a very loud 'you greedy bastards...' and 'we want our club back' would be quite telling I guess.

We're not going to get a resounding win, are we?

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 4499 viewsmax936

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:54 - Nov 17 by monmouth

I know. I'm still hoping for a miraculous jellying and a big win though. Although a resounding win accompanied by a very loud 'you greedy bastards...' and 'we want our club back' would be quite telling I guess.

Don't look likely Monny, best hope is a sneaky 1-0 or a draw, we didn't create enough against Watford to have got the win though so the odds are low, unless Paul Williams has got a magic wand

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 16:05 - Nov 17 with 4484 viewsBadgeman

The gospel according to BBC sport. on 15:54 - Nov 17 by monmouth

Sober up, you're drunk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024