Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Game.. 18:14 - Sep 11 with 6884 viewsblaine_scfc

Just a few of my thoughts:

Fernandez completely shot, Fabianski didn't do him no favours for the first goal but he just looks down on confidence. I fancy seeing Mawson have a go, I got a good feeling about the lad.

Not got full backs suited to 3-5-2, fair play to Guido making the change before half time, had to happen. Taylor shouldn't be in the side, not enough quality.

Llorente did ok. We literally give our strikers zero help, it's an unbelievably hard task. We MUST play wingers, Montero and Barrow, attack is the best form of defence. We haven't got a clean sheet in us when we are sitting back.

Was a battling performance and you can't fault the lads attitude, but to be honest we couldn't have complained if we lost 4/5 - 2 today. Chelsea were very, very sharp.

A lot of improvement needed.
Today's Game.. on 20:50 - Sep 11 with 1250 viewsJackfath

Today's Game.. on 20:49 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

not playing like a league two outfit ,booting it aimlessly away time and time again , sitting far to deep all the time inviting trouble ,hanging on for grim death ,we've never done that in this league before and that's one of the reasons we;re still here . Look at the stats it says it all really

What were your expectations prior to kick off Alan?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Today's Game.. on 20:57 - Sep 11 with 1241 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 20:50 - Sep 11 by Jackfath

What were your expectations prior to kick off Alan?

A draw would have been my bet if we were at our best , which we weren't by a country mile ,we got dead lucky today ,had we lost 3-4 nil ,i' and many others would have had no complaints ,leaving Jeff on the bench was criminal and shows Franco is far to negative in his approach to games and i fuking hate this negativity approach

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Today's Game.. on 20:58 - Sep 11 with 1233 viewsJackfath

Today's Game.. on 20:57 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

A draw would have been my bet if we were at our best , which we weren't by a country mile ,we got dead lucky today ,had we lost 3-4 nil ,i' and many others would have had no complaints ,leaving Jeff on the bench was criminal and shows Franco is far to negative in his approach to games and i fuking hate this negativity approach

We got a draw.

A point, is a point, is a point.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Today's Game.. on 21:01 - Sep 11 with 1221 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 20:58 - Sep 11 by Jackfath

We got a draw.

A point, is a point, is a point.

fuk off !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Today's Game.. on 21:01 - Sep 11 with 1221 viewscostalotta

not playing like a league two outfit ,booting it aimlessly away time and time again , sitting far to deep all the time inviting trouble ,hanging on for grim death ,we've never done that in this league before and that's one of the reasons we;re still here . Look at the stats it says it all really

Stats? When your playing Chelsea given the last 3 month There is only 1 important stat post match that and that is the score. 2-2 and another point.
Today's Game.. on 21:04 - Sep 11 with 1210 viewsSwansNZ

Playing like a L2 outfit that manged to draw with Chelsea.

Some people will just never be happy.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Today's Game.. on 21:06 - Sep 11 with 1201 viewswhiterock

Team put a shift in, there's spirit in the team, ref wasn't fair, gave every 50/50 to Chelsea and I'd like to see the Ki incident again towards the end
Today's Game.. on 21:10 - Sep 11 with 1190 viewsvetchonian

No most on here think we should be be top 3 and beating everyone

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's Game.. on 21:11 - Sep 11 with 1185 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 21:06 - Sep 11 by whiterock

Team put a shift in, there's spirit in the team, ref wasn't fair, gave every 50/50 to Chelsea and I'd like to see the Ki incident again towards the end

And our second goal should not have stood ,swings and roundabouts init

Today's Game.. on 21:14 - Sep 11 with 1174 viewsSwansNZ

Today's Game.. on 21:11 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

Neither should theirs.

Today's Game.. on 21:14 - Sep 11 with 1168 viewsJackfath

Today's Game.. on 21:11 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

Yes but it did. We scored 2 they scored 2. A draw. A point each.

You're still moaning and complaining.

Today's Game.. on 21:15 - Sep 11 with 1168 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 21:04 - Sep 11 by SwansNZ

Playing like a L2 outfit that manged to draw with Chelsea.

Some people will just never be happy.

I'm well happy with a point ,it's the way we went about getting that very very lucky point they griped me

Today's Game.. on 21:16 - Sep 11 with 1163 viewsDarran

Today's Game.. on 21:15 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

I'm well happy with a point ,it's the way we went about getting that very very lucky point they griped me

God you really are f*cking stupid aren't you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's Game.. on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 1134 viewsraynor94

I don't know if you were sober enough to realize but we were playing Chelsea today, many other teams would have succumbed under that pressure, as a side note did you observe the three Chelsea subs?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Today's Game.. on 21:44 - Sep 11 with 1098 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 21:26 - Sep 11 by raynor94

I don't know if you were sober enough to realize but we were playing Chelsea today, many other teams would have succumbed under that pressure, as a side note did you observe the three Chelsea subs?

we invited that pressure with our negative attitude ,that's why Jeff wasn't playing,, Franco's planning and i personally don't like it one little bit
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 21:45]

Today's Game.. on 21:53 - Sep 11 with 988 viewslonglostjack

How many League 2 teams would have got a point against the rent boys today?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Today's Game.. on 21:55 - Sep 11 with 979 viewsGeoffThom

Today's Game.. on 21:26 - Sep 11 by raynor94

SO!! Bet you didn't have that attitude when we played them in the semi ,I don't give a rats arse if it's Barca ,if your attitude is but its Chelsea or Utd we may as well feck off back to the old fourth div or not even turn up ,get into them and every game use as a cup tie ,feckin but it's Chelsea
Today's Game.. on 21:59 - Sep 11 with 960 viewsDarran

Today's Game.. on 21:55 - Sep 11 by GeoffThom

SO!! Bet you didn't have that attitude when we played them in the semi ,I don't give a rats arse if it's Barca ,if your attitude is but its Chelsea or Utd we may as well feck off back to the old fourth div or not even turn up ,get into them and every game use as a cup tie ,feckin but it's Chelsea

When we played them in the semi at Stamford Bridge Laudrups tactics couldn't have been more negative. We went there not to lose the main objective wasn't to win.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's Game.. on 22:00 - Sep 11 with 956 viewsshandyjack

Today's Game.. on 21:55 - Sep 11 by GeoffThom

any point against Chelsea,Man utd,City,Arsenal,Spurs,Liverpool is a good point.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Today's Game.. on 22:02 - Sep 11 with 948 viewsmagicdaps10

We are in this league and deserve to be in this league.

We have beaten teams like Chelsea before, why people have this attitude but it is Chelsea and we are little old Swansea.

I wanted us to win that game and go out and play to win................why cant we beat Chelsea? we have beaten them before!!

Fed up of people typing that you have to realise that its Chelsea,Man Utd, Man City etc etc etc...........we can and have beaten these feckers before. If you want to be positive then be fooking positive and not knock others for being dissapointed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Today's Game.. on 22:03 - Sep 11 with 942 viewsGeoffThom

Today's Game.. on 21:59 - Sep 11 by Darran

When we played them in the semi at Stamford Bridge Laudrups tactics couldn't have been more negative. We went there not to lose the main objective wasn't to win.

Teabag your a dickhead what was the score again in that match ,what a dickhead!,,
Today's Game.. on 22:04 - Sep 11 with 932 viewsDr_Winston

Today's Game.. on 22:03 - Sep 11 by GeoffThom

Teabag your a dickhead what was the score again in that match ,what a dickhead!,,

What's that got to do with what the tactics were?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Today's Game.. on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 923 viewsGeoffThom

Today's Game.. on 22:04 - Sep 11 by Dr_Winston

What's that got to do with what the tactics were?

If your tactically correct your brilliant and in that game he was as history proves so don't become another dickhead like teabag and try scoring points
Today's Game.. on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 921 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 22:00 - Sep 11 by shandyjack

any point against Chelsea,Man utd,City,Arsenal,Spurs,Liverpool is a good point.

i agree ,but sitting back all game, playing far to deep and relying on a massive doses of lady luck is not the way forward even for little old us ,we've not ever played like this in the prem before

Today's Game.. on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 921 viewsSwansNZ

Today's Game.. on 22:03 - Sep 11 by GeoffThom

But he’s right, we set out to defend, defend and defend, and got lucky that they had an off night and Ivanovic gifted us 2 goals.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024