Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some lower league hilarity.. 16:47 - Aug 6 with 28103 viewsJonnyTheJack

Cardiff fans booing Jazz because he refused to do the Ayatollah numerous times

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175718
Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:26 - Aug 6 with 3113 viewsGowerjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:24 - Aug 6 by lifelong

Just clicked on that link, bloody hell there's some crackers on there 'infant of the home cowed' made me smile.

Jazz is thier new Escape Goat !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:27 - Aug 6 with 3110 viewsDDCH

One said he is Discusting

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:48 - Aug 6 with 3059 viewsplasjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:27 - Aug 6 by DDCH

One said he is Discusting

Their fan base are all discusting.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:05 - Aug 6 with 3004 viewsScoobyDoo

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:52 - Aug 6 by Darran

Scoobys the biggest prick ever to post on here.

Next to you you t@at and thats from your own kind.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:24 - Aug 6 with 2932 viewsSwanseaTID

Must have lost some braincells from slapping their heads all these years them lot
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:26 - Aug 6 with 2911 viewsItchySphincter

What does blueythejoo have to say about this? He's probably with Jazzley on this one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:42 - Aug 6 with 2878 viewsKilkennyjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:26 - Aug 6 by ItchySphincter

What does blueythejoo have to say about this? He's probably with Jazzley on this one.

Well done Jazzley, you do what you want mucker.

Beware of the Risen People

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:51 - Aug 6 with 2839 viewsDewi1jack

Jazz, the new agent Dimi.
Play off final, Jazz to score a home goal hattrick. And give away a few penalties just to be sure!

Lump on!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Some lower league hilarity.. on 21:10 - Aug 6 with 2793 viewswestside

championship on channel 5
Some lower league hilarity.. on 21:24 - Aug 6 with 2748 viewsFlashberryjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:43 - Aug 6 by Chief

He should have expected this. He'll succumb shortly, either his stay there will short and stressful

They'll have to pay him off.....unless doing the Ayatolah is written into his contract..
Well done Jazz.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Some lower league hilarity.. on 22:03 - Aug 6 with 2634 viewsHighjack

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard today. Booing a player because he won't slap his head like a tw at.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 00:47 - Aug 7 with 2476 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I knew I shouldn't have researched this. Now I'd like to un-see this.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Some lower league hilarity.. on 01:17 - Aug 7 with 2436 viewsMillie

If ever the saying was more apt, once a jack, always a fecking jack then I don't know what is

Well don't mush, YJB
Some lower league hilarity.. on 01:18 - Aug 7 with 2436 viewsclloy2

That has to be the most cringeworthy video I have ever seen.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 01:21 - Aug 7 with 2425 viewsLoyal

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:43 - Aug 6 by Chief

He should have expected this. He'll succumb shortly, either his stay there will short and stressful

That total prick Andy Legge did ( out of fear ) utter cnt of a lump.
His father must regret the day he left it in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Some lower league hilarity.. on 01:22 - Aug 7 with 2424 viewsGroo

I find it hilarious that they compare it to the swimaway, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is not some sort of ritual at Swansea, as far as i know its only ever regularly done during the Cardiff match, never saw it myself in the games I watched before emigrating.

The head slapping thing is idiotic and based on some extreme Islamic thing, from Swansea or not, I would never do it.

Imagine they actually signed a World class player who rightfully so, would see such a childish gesture as below him, would they chase him out of the club?

Groo does what Groo does best

Some lower league hilarity.. on 01:24 - Aug 7 with 2420 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Y'all will love this though.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Some lower league hilarity.. on 03:24 - Aug 7 with 2359 viewsSlugster664

Some lower league hilarity.. on 00:47 - Aug 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

I knew I shouldn't have researched this. Now I'd like to un-see this.

Prefer this version 😁

[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 3:25]

STID

Some lower league hilarity.. on 07:25 - Aug 7 with 2287 viewsglobus10

Feel sorry for Jazz. Shouldn't have been put in this position . Now it's an issue which could make him eventually leave the club if he does not produce outstanding performances.
If he does do the slap they will be happy but he is still a jack , however he will have sh..when he comes home to gods city.
That said why sign for them
Some lower league hilarity.. on 07:36 - Aug 7 with 2271 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 07:25 - Aug 7 by globus10

Feel sorry for Jazz. Shouldn't have been put in this position . Now it's an issue which could make him eventually leave the club if he does not produce outstanding performances.
If he does do the slap they will be happy but he is still a jack , however he will have sh..when he comes home to gods city.
That said why sign for them

Exactly. This was inevitable. If we signed Ledley we would try to make him do the swim away and I'm sure he wouldn't do it either.

Jazz will probably be there for a year or two, he will be a jack all his life. He is right between a rock and a hard place, but has made the right decision. They employ him to play football, not slap his head or have an affinity with the fans.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:05 - Aug 7 with 2218 viewstrampie

Most Kaardiff fans obviously do the Ayatollah but not every single one of them, not all of them that are of immigrant stock do it, ask Kaardiff's self styled #1 fan if he does it ?, ask one of the Kaardiff fan on here [what's that all about posting on a Swans site] who is always off about his wife's religion [very strange that] if he does it ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 8:08]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:15 - Aug 7 with 2202 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:05 - Aug 7 by trampie

Most Kaardiff fans obviously do the Ayatollah but not every single one of them, not all of them that are of immigrant stock do it, ask Kaardiff's self styled #1 fan if he does it ?, ask one of the Kaardiff fan on here [what's that all about posting on a Swans site] who is always off about his wife's religion [very strange that] if he does it ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 8:08]

Forget all that, it's irrelevant. Jazz didn't do it because he is a Jack. Rightly so.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:48 - Aug 7 with 2161 viewssomersetsimon

Some lower league hilarity.. on 07:36 - Aug 7 by jack247

Exactly. This was inevitable. If we signed Ledley we would try to make him do the swim away and I'm sure he wouldn't do it either.

Jazz will probably be there for a year or two, he will be a jack all his life. He is right between a rock and a hard place, but has made the right decision. They employ him to play football, not slap his head or have an affinity with the fans.

"If we signed Ledley we would try to make him do the swim away and I'm sure he wouldn't do it either.f we signed Ledley we would try to make him do the swim away and I'm sure he wouldn't do it either."

I can imagine we might do it once for a laugh, then forget it. I wouldn't think we'd criticise him for not doing it.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:50 - Aug 7 with 2152 viewssomersetsimon

Some lower league hilarity.. on 01:22 - Aug 7 by Groo

I find it hilarious that they compare it to the swimaway, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is not some sort of ritual at Swansea, as far as i know its only ever regularly done during the Cardiff match, never saw it myself in the games I watched before emigrating.

The head slapping thing is idiotic and based on some extreme Islamic thing, from Swansea or not, I would never do it.

Imagine they actually signed a World class player who rightfully so, would see such a childish gesture as below him, would they chase him out of the club?

"Imagine they actually signed a World class player ..."

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:03 - Aug 7 with 2121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:48 - Aug 7 by somersetsimon

"If we signed Ledley we would try to make him do the swim away and I'm sure he wouldn't do it either.f we signed Ledley we would try to make him do the swim away and I'm sure he wouldn't do it either."

I can imagine we might do it once for a laugh, then forget it. I wouldn't think we'd criticise him for not doing it.

The difference is the swimaway is only ever done in Cardiff games and it's a fan thing. OK pratley did it once but has any other player?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024