Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Pritchard 12:25 - Jul 25 with 8658 viewsbuilthjack

Never heard of him until a few minutes ago. Apparently, and it could be bull, we are targeting him. £8m price tag too. Ffs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alex Pritchard on 16:13 - Jul 25 with 2080 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 16:12 - Jul 25 by Borojack

Yes but what happens when Sigi and Ayew bugger off to pastures new.

They're under contract. F*ck their agents.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alex Pritchard on 16:16 - Jul 25 with 2079 viewsBorojack

Alex Pritchard on 16:13 - Jul 25 by monmouth

They're under contract. F*ck their agents.

Have you mentioned that to the yanks 40 million quid for the pair see.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Alex Pritchard on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 2056 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 16:16 - Jul 25 by Borojack

Have you mentioned that to the yanks 40 million quid for the pair see.

Then we'll buy Joe Allen off Stoke.

Alex Pritchard on 16:24 - Jul 25 with 2028 viewsBorojack

Alex Pritchard on 16:18 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Then we'll buy Joe Allen off Stoke.

100 million does seem like they got a bargain though.
Get that for a seasons TV money.
And if we get relegated there is the parachute money then add onto that the player values.
Seems win win if you get my drift.

Alex Pritchard on 16:34 - Jul 25 with 1982 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 16:24 - Jul 25 by Borojack

100 million does seem like they got a bargain though.
Get that for a seasons TV money.
And if we get relegated there is the parachute money then add onto that the player values.
Seems win win if you get my drift.

Don't forget we pay most of that out in wages. On profit multiples it's a poor deal unless the capital gain can be made on future prospects. I doubt they'll starve us of funds, but we aren't going to do a series of £!5-20m deals either...it would worry me if we did. I expect to see a few deals cross the line totalling around 20m or so, maybe a bit more, but when Troy Frigging Deeney is at 20m, Invisible Wijnaldum at 25m and Can't Be Arsed Sissoko at 35m theres no real value in the market. It really is insane at the moment and if we can't get any sense then it may be as well to stay out of it. Even if that does enrage the stampy foot hordes.

I still think we've next to no chance of relegation.

Alex Pritchard on 16:42 - Jul 25 with 1941 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alex Pritchard on 16:34 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Don't forget we pay most of that out in wages. On profit multiples it's a poor deal unless the capital gain can be made on future prospects. I doubt they'll starve us of funds, but we aren't going to do a series of £!5-20m deals either...it would worry me if we did. I expect to see a few deals cross the line totalling around 20m or so, maybe a bit more, but when Troy Frigging Deeney is at 20m, Invisible Wijnaldum at 25m and Can't Be Arsed Sissoko at 35m theres no real value in the market. It really is insane at the moment and if we can't get any sense then it may be as well to stay out of it. Even if that does enrage the stampy foot hordes.

I still think we've next to no chance of relegation.

But those are just british based prospects. Why have we stopped shopping abroad for decent talent?

The money being talked about for Haller and the athletico Madrid player etc for instance looks decent enough
Alex Pritchard on 16:46 - Jul 25 with 1928 viewssP7qupUf

Alex Pritchard on 13:17 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

If West Brom can afford to leave them out of their team why on earth should we be interested? Our aspirations have to be higher.

We have a finite budget. Throwing away £2m here, £8m there on gambles and squad players doesn't help fix the major problems in the squad.

This.
Alex Pritchard on 16:53 - Jul 25 with 1902 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 16:42 - Jul 25 by AngelRangelQS

But those are just british based prospects. Why have we stopped shopping abroad for decent talent?

The money being talked about for Haller and the athletico Madrid player etc for instance looks decent enough

True. That's what I think we will do. Two or three players at 7 or 8m each.

Login to get fewer ads

Alex Pritchard on 16:58 - Jul 25 with 1888 viewsBorojack

Alex Pritchard on 16:53 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Now that would make sense I think we need 3 players minimum.
Just cant afford to leave any more go unless they get replaced.

Alex Pritchard on 17:59 - Jul 25 with 1767 viewsskippyjack

Alex Pritchard on 16:58 - Jul 25 by Borojack

Now that would make sense I think we need 3 players minimum.
Just cant afford to leave any more go unless they get replaced.

Well it's not particularly hard.. We are relatively forwardless.. and lack goals beyond Ayew and Siggy.

Fabianski
Tremmel
Nordfeldt
Birighitti

f*ck knows why we have 4, plus the u21 Vickers and Zabret

Rangel (not consistent enough game on game for this level)
Naughton (in theory, should be our back up fullback)
Taylor (it's Taylor ain't it.. weak in the air, half decent defender.. rubbish beyond the halfway line.. In theory, should be our back up)
Kingsley (In theory, should be our 3rd choice option, not second)

Williams (He's getting old, how many seasons has he got left? one?)
Fernandez (This league eats him up, in theory and performance, should be a back up option)
Amat (should've easily been our 3rd choice option ahead of Kyle 'Blunder' Bartley)
VDH (let's see what this bloke has to offer.. fringe player at Ajax, but might be a bargain)

Britton (like Rangel, not consistent enough game on game for this level)
Cork (a consistent performer at what he does)
Fer (showed glimpses of what Cork can not do, hopefully we see it on a relatively consistent basis)
Ki (easy third choice option, unless he can regain some form)
Fulton (I would've liked to see him as a 4th choice option ahead of Leon.. but sentiment is ruling heads)

Dyer (consistency is an issue, 3rd, 4th choice)
Routledge (consistency has always been an issue, getting on, potential starter)
Montero (consistency is an issue, but first name on the team sheet when playing to his full potential)
Barrow (raw, but if they're not pulling their weight on the wings, he's a shoe in)
Ayew (2nd name on the team sheet, scores vital goals, and a team player)

Siggy (1st name on the team sheet, scores vital goals, unbelievable work ethic, set pieces are superb, and a true team warrior.. an example player)
Emnes (is Marvin going to be used this season?.. he's got a fantastic work ethic, pops up with the odd goal, he needs to improve on his distribution though.. f*cking woeful it is)

Mcburnie (our only option up front)

Our prioritis should be..

A Main Striker
A Back Up Striker with pace
An Attacking Midfielder with potential

because we are light in an attacking sense.. at times during games you need a change in these positions to influence a game.. McBurnie and Emnes are not the answer.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Alex Pritchard on 18:05 - Jul 25 with 1725 viewstylagarwjack

Alex Pritchard on 16:53 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Well the way the market is going, (and the 70% increase in the new TV deal is the main reason for it) I really think we are going to struggle to get a striker that's good enough to be our main striker, in the premier league, for £7m-£8m. Jordan Ibe, a player with potential but who has done next to nothing yet, going for £15m, says it all.

I really hope I'm wrong mind you.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 18:07]
Alex Pritchard on 18:27 - Jul 25 with 1649 viewsmonmouth

Alex Pritchard on 18:05 - Jul 25 by tylagarwjack

Well the way the market is going, (and the 70% increase in the new TV deal is the main reason for it) I really think we are going to struggle to get a striker that's good enough to be our main striker, in the premier league, for £7m-£8m. Jordan Ibe, a player with potential but who has done next to nothing yet, going for £15m, says it all.

I really hope I'm wrong mind you.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 18:07]

I think Ayew will play false 9 as the main option. 8m will be for a back up. I really thought we'd keep Pouty. I'd like to be happily surprised too.

Alex Pritchard on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 1640 viewsicecoldjack

Alex Pritchard on 14:27 - Jul 25 by Joe_bradshaw

£8M seems a bit steep for a player who has made four Premier League appearances totalling less than 90 minutes even in the crazy world of summer 2016.

Probably harsh to judge him on not playing at West Brom. Pulls played eight centre halves behind a front two for most of the season.

So if this guy is worth 8m then Joe Allen is a barging at 13m ?

Football is going upside down.
Alex Pritchard on 18:33 - Jul 25 with 1612 viewsmacthejack

Alex Pritchard on 17:59 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Well it's not particularly hard.. We are relatively forwardless.. and lack goals beyond Ayew and Siggy.

Fabianski
Tremmel
Nordfeldt
Birighitti

f*ck knows why we have 4, plus the u21 Vickers and Zabret

Rangel (not consistent enough game on game for this level)
Naughton (in theory, should be our back up fullback)
Taylor (it's Taylor ain't it.. weak in the air, half decent defender.. rubbish beyond the halfway line.. In theory, should be our back up)
Kingsley (In theory, should be our 3rd choice option, not second)

Williams (He's getting old, how many seasons has he got left? one?)
Fernandez (This league eats him up, in theory and performance, should be a back up option)
Amat (should've easily been our 3rd choice option ahead of Kyle 'Blunder' Bartley)
VDH (let's see what this bloke has to offer.. fringe player at Ajax, but might be a bargain)

Britton (like Rangel, not consistent enough game on game for this level)
Cork (a consistent performer at what he does)
Fer (showed glimpses of what Cork can not do, hopefully we see it on a relatively consistent basis)
Ki (easy third choice option, unless he can regain some form)
Fulton (I would've liked to see him as a 4th choice option ahead of Leon.. but sentiment is ruling heads)

Dyer (consistency is an issue, 3rd, 4th choice)
Routledge (consistency has always been an issue, getting on, potential starter)
Montero (consistency is an issue, but first name on the team sheet when playing to his full potential)
Barrow (raw, but if they're not pulling their weight on the wings, he's a shoe in)
Ayew (2nd name on the team sheet, scores vital goals, and a team player)

Siggy (1st name on the team sheet, scores vital goals, unbelievable work ethic, set pieces are superb, and a true team warrior.. an example player)
Emnes (is Marvin going to be used this season?.. he's got a fantastic work ethic, pops up with the odd goal, he needs to improve on his distribution though.. f*cking woeful it is)

Mcburnie (our only option up front)

Our prioritis should be..

A Main Striker
A Back Up Striker with pace
An Attacking Midfielder with potential

because we are light in an attacking sense.. at times during games you need a change in these positions to influence a game.. McBurnie and Emnes are not the answer.

As usual Skip bang on the money when it comes to footballing matters. I'd be surprised if the board put as much thought into all our transfers as this post alone.
Alex Pritchard on 18:47 - Jul 25 with 1552 viewsskippyjack

Alex Pritchard on 18:33 - Jul 25 by macthejack

As usual Skip bang on the money when it comes to footballing matters. I'd be surprised if the board put as much thought into all our transfers as this post alone.

I'm sure Guidolin has been smoking 150 a day at this rate.. Mama Mia! he'll shout out.

'2 option in attack, need more player, Striker with quality, essentiale'

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Alex Pritchard on 22:34 - Jul 25 with 1310 viewsKilkennyjack

Good player - been excellent at every club he has been at.

Beware of the Risen People

Alex Pritchard on 22:36 - Jul 25 with 1288 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alex Pritchard on 22:34 - Jul 25 by Kilkennyjack

Good player - been excellent at every club he has been at.

Set the world alight at WBA and Spurs
Alex Pritchard on 22:45 - Jul 25 with 1256 viewsKilkennyjack

Alex Pritchard on 22:36 - Jul 25 by AngelRangelQS

Lets see then clever tw@t. Time will tell.

Beware of the Risen People

Alex Pritchard on 23:01 - Jul 25 with 1209 viewsdobjack2

WBA was weird. Google what pulis and kemp were quoted as saying.

The questions for me are has he really got over the ankle injury and the fee is over the top for what is at the end of the day potential.lower fee and sell on clause, unless they don't trust us with a sell on clause.
Alex Pritchard on 23:05 - Jul 25 with 1193 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alex Pritchard on 22:45 - Jul 25 by Kilkennyjack

Lets see then clever tw@t. Time will tell.

He may turn out to be good if he signs but how has he been "excellent at every club he's been at"?

He had a good spell at Brentford, a half decent spell at League One (?) Swindon, 6 games at Posh...
Alex Pritchard on 23:06 - Jul 25 with 1184 viewsWarwickHunt

Leeds, 'Boro, Newcastle and Swansea are after him.

'nuff said?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 23:08]
Alex Pritchard on 23:10 - Jul 25 with 1164 viewsskippyjack

Alex Pritchard on 23:06 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

Leeds, 'Boro, Newcastle and Swansea are after him.

'nuff said?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 23:08]

You've been quiet Warwick.. what do you make of the Joe Allen debacle

Alex Pritchard on 23:18 - Jul 25 with 1131 viewslondonlisa2001

Alex Pritchard on 23:10 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

You've been quiet Warwick.. what do you make of the Joe Allen debacle

Hang on Skip - let me go and get another drink before he responds
Alex Pritchard on 23:47 - Jul 25 with 1076 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

£8 million on West Bromwich reject, yet we won't spend £13 million on Joe Allen, superb in the Euros, wake up people! Wake up Swansea board ffs.

Happy Days :-)

Alex Pritchard on 23:56 - Jul 25 with 1049 viewslonglostjack

I was hoping FG had some Italian players in mind, Watford connection and all that. Something needs to happen soon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024