Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 50273 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:13 - Mar 27 with 2256 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:02 - Mar 27 by jackedup

You are either misrepresenting my arguments deliberately or misconstruing them completely.

I never stated that what the things done under the guise of "network upgrades" were done in order to remove asbestos.

Obviously demolishing a building containing asbestos obviates the need for asbestos removal, correct?

And getting over 5 billiion dollars in insurance money is better than having to spend hundreds of millions in asbestos removal, right?

Oh so I get it now! It was an elaborate asbestos removal operation and a devilishly cunning one at that. Kill thousands of people and pollute New York with that very Asbestos dust to save on the removal costs. Get you now!

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:14 - Mar 27 with 2252 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:02 - Mar 27 by Dr_Winston

A rather small hole?

That is a picture of what it looked like after they decided to collapse the part damaged already, since it would have been dangerous to have parts of the wall left above the damaged part.

The pictures of the cranes at the site are further evidence that you are looking at a picture of something that doesn't represent real "forensic evidence."
9/11 unanswered questions on 23:16 - Mar 27 with 2242 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:11 - Mar 27 by WarwickHunt

Insurance job. Bang to rights.

F*ck. My. F*cking. Eyes. And. Then. F*ck. Them. Again.

Pitiful isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:20 - Mar 27 with 2228 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:13 - Mar 27 by Wingstandwood

Oh so I get it now! It was an elaborate asbestos removal operation and a devilishly cunning one at that. Kill thousands of people and pollute New York with that very Asbestos dust to save on the removal costs. Get you now!

Yes, it was that and much more.

For Unocal, 911 gave them the opportunity to use miltary action in Afghanistan in order to overthrow the government that didn't authorise their pipeline project, which Unocal VP John Maresca had explicitly stated was needed in order to transport the Caspian Sea oil to East Asian markets.

For the defense industry, 911 gave the excuse to increase defense spending by the 48 billion dollars that was explicitly stated in "Rebuilding America's Defenses" which would have been extremely difficult otherwise.

Destruction of the WTC also meant that key Enron documents would be destroyed, since the Securities and Exchange Commission had many of their documents stored in WTC. Since Kenneth Lay, or "Kenny Boy" as he was called by George W Bush, was a key contributor to the Bush campaign, this was rather important.

And for those parties that planned to steal the massive gold reserves being stored in the WTC, 911 was the perfect opportunity, and that is precisely what they did prior to its collapse.
9/11 unanswered questions on 23:21 - Mar 27 with 2226 viewsmorningstar

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:16 - Mar 27 by Darran

Pitiful isn't it?

Surely the insurance claims investigator would have realised something was up when he called round to assess the claim tho?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2016 23:22]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:27 - Mar 27 with 2205 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:21 - Mar 27 by morningstar

Surely the insurance claims investigator would have realised something was up when he called round to assess the claim tho?

Simples Gar but it is America mun.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2016 23:31]

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:28 - Mar 27 with 2205 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:21 - Mar 27 by morningstar

He wouldn't have had any need to refuse the claim, and Silverstein's legal team obviously had most of the media and the public on their side, as well as the government.
9/11 unanswered questions on 23:35 - Mar 27 with 2188 viewsEbo

Ok then we've heard one side of the argument, let's hear the other side of it. Let's see what factual evidence outside the mainstream news you have found yourself?

Daz? Warwick?

Not having a go but everyone is having a piece of Jackedup and no one is really presenting anything other than b*llocks.

I believe it was an inside job involving Saudi/US to enable the west to go to war, but there is so much smoke an mirrors we will never get near the real truth.

Baaaa baaaaaa.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:39 - Mar 27 with 2177 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:35 - Mar 27 by Ebo

Ok then we've heard one side of the argument, let's hear the other side of it. Let's see what factual evidence outside the mainstream news you have found yourself?

Daz? Warwick?

Not having a go but everyone is having a piece of Jackedup and no one is really presenting anything other than b*llocks.

I believe it was an inside job involving Saudi/US to enable the west to go to war, but there is so much smoke an mirrors we will never get near the real truth.

Baaaa baaaaaa.

Love you Johnny you mental case.

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:41 - Mar 27 with 2169 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:39 - Mar 27 by Darran

Love you Johnny you mental case.

Yeah, but come on no one is coming up with anything but b*llox instead of actually engaging properly.

There is more than enough evidence that the US government has done this kind of trick before. Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:43 - Mar 27 with 2168 viewsjackedup

September 12, sometime after 5 o'clock is what this photo shows:

But you can keep on gullibly believing that we are being told the truth.
9/11 unanswered questions on 23:46 - Mar 27 with 2160 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:43 - Mar 27 by jackedup

September 12, sometime after 5 o'clock is what this photo shows:

But you can keep on gullibly believing that we are being told the truth.

Haha

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:11 - Mar 28 with 2134 viewsphact0rri

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:35 - Mar 27 by Ebo

Daz? Warwick?

Baaaa baaaaaa.

because the USA said so, obviously. I mean when have they ever lied to the international community....

... oh right.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:13 - Mar 28 with 2127 viewsStarsky

9/11 unanswered questions on 17:44 - Mar 27 by WarwickHunt

You'll catch up eventually, Dar. Just like our mutual friend, Starsky.

You gonna make me suffer ain't ya?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 0:24]

It's just the internet, init.

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:18 - Mar 28 with 2117 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:11 - Mar 28 by phact0rri

because the USA said so, obviously. I mean when have they ever lied to the international community....

... oh right.

Are you suggesting that Colin Powell and company were lying when they were talking about those mobile WMD labs, none of which were found on any satellite images?

Or that that Bush's lackeys in the UK actually didn't write the dossier on the Iraq weapons program that seemed to have been plagiarised from a paper written several years before?

Are you suggesting that David Kelly wasn't actually offed when he refused to toe the party line?

You're a lunatic, obviously; because Bush, Blair, Powell and Rumsfeld are the epitome of integrity.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 0:19]
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:22 - Mar 28 with 2104 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:13 - Mar 28 by Starsky

He won't come between us. FACT

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:48 - Mar 28 with 2072 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:41 - Mar 27 by Ebo

Yeah, but come on no one is coming up with anything but b*llox instead of actually engaging properly.

There is more than enough evidence that the US government has done this kind of trick before. Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

Mate, it's all out there. In spades. All this is nonsense has been debunked with proper research.

If people want to be selective, quote nutjobs on Youtube and believe this infantile guff then there's not much point in indulging in rational debate, especially when trying to prove a negative.

Shape-shifting lizards, Illuminati, Jewish bankers... Wibble.

People believe what they want to believe.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 0:54]
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:50 - Mar 28 with 2069 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:22 - Mar 28 by Darran

He won't come between us. FACT

He's my bitch. You're just jealous, admit it.
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:52 - Mar 28 with 2067 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:50 - Mar 28 by WarwickHunt

He's my bitch. You're just jealous, admit it.

I'd bum the both of you lovely people. FACT. ❤️

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:52 - Mar 28 with 2067 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:13 - Mar 28 by Starsky

Nah.
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:59 - Mar 28 with 2075 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:48 - Mar 28 by WarwickHunt

Mate, it's all out there. In spades. All this is nonsense has been debunked with proper research.

If people want to be selective, quote nutjobs on Youtube and believe this infantile guff then there's not much point in indulging in rational debate, especially when trying to prove a negative.

Another lazy post by Warwick.

Much of this "debunking" stuff is deceptive BS. For instance the National Geographic special where they "prove" that fires can weaken steel is pointless, because it doesn't make the important distinction between UL certified construction grade steel that has been tested to withstand 2000 degree C fires for 22 hours and run of the mill steel.

PBS Nova claims it was a pancake collapse. Do you actually believe that simultaneous truss failure can be brought about by 2 "isolated pockets of fire" that a single firefighter says that he could knock out?

Do you think 110-story construction-grade steel framed buildings having 48 massive support columns can collapse directly on their own footprint as a result of carbon fires?

If so, show me another instance where it has happened!

Why does NIST admit that their best explanation of how the towers began to collapse, which didn't even consider the possiblity of explosives, has an extremely low probability? Of course, a government-funded institution such as NIST would not be allowed to consider such a possibility, even when all the evidence points to the same cause.

World Trade Center Bulding 7, a 47 story steel-structured building, collapsed in only 6.5 seconds, which is barely a half second faster than free-fall speed if calculated from the height at the top of the roof. Do you actually think this is possible without explosives?

Luckily, not everyone is as dull as you are.
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:07 - Mar 28 with 2065 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:59 - Mar 28 by jackedup

Another lazy post by Warwick.

Much of this "debunking" stuff is deceptive BS. For instance the National Geographic special where they "prove" that fires can weaken steel is pointless, because it doesn't make the important distinction between UL certified construction grade steel that has been tested to withstand 2000 degree C fires for 22 hours and run of the mill steel.

PBS Nova claims it was a pancake collapse. Do you actually believe that simultaneous truss failure can be brought about by 2 "isolated pockets of fire" that a single firefighter says that he could knock out?

Do you think 110-story construction-grade steel framed buildings having 48 massive support columns can collapse directly on their own footprint as a result of carbon fires?

If so, show me another instance where it has happened!

Why does NIST admit that their best explanation of how the towers began to collapse, which didn't even consider the possiblity of explosives, has an extremely low probability? Of course, a government-funded institution such as NIST would not be allowed to consider such a possibility, even when all the evidence points to the same cause.

World Trade Center Bulding 7, a 47 story steel-structured building, collapsed in only 6.5 seconds, which is barely a half second faster than free-fall speed if calculated from the height at the top of the roof. Do you actually think this is possible without explosives?

Luckily, not everyone is as dull as you are.

I could eat alphabet soup and sh1t more intelligent posts than you.

F*cking tinfoil hat-wearing fruitcake. See a shrink, you f*cking loon.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:09 - Mar 28 with 2061 viewsHumpty

9/11 unanswered questions on 19:37 - Mar 27 by jojaca

I watched a couple of documentaries on Netflix a few years, which raises your suspicion on a particular event(exactly like the moon landings) and I am getting abused on a football forum.

Serious question.

Do you honestly think man has not landed on the moon?
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:14 - Mar 28 with 2054 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:09 - Mar 28 by Humpty

Serious question.

Do you honestly think man has not landed on the moon?

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:14 - Mar 28 with 2047 viewsJack_Meoff

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:48 - Mar 28 by WarwickHunt

So those that own the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve, that's a conspiracy too?

Tidy. Like you say, it's all out there, and again, people believe what they want to believe.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024