Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would they be if they were not professional footballers? 01:53 - Mar 18 with 7037 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I was thinking this morning what would certain players be if they did not turn out to be professional footballers - an example being Charlie Austin as a bricklayer before making it as a professional footballer

Maybe Harry Redknapp would be a second hand car salesman
Armand Traore would probably be on the dole
John Terry would be a small time criminal
Vinnie Jones an actor?
Adel Taarabt - world champion of competitive eating (apparently this is a sport)

Any other suggestions about alternate careers for any players or managers?

Cheers

[Post edited 18 Mar 2016 1:55]
What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 13:44 - Mar 18 with 1548 viewsMick_S

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 13:43 - Mar 18 by A40Bosh

Whilst running a pie an mash shop as a sideline?

The pie and mash shop would win.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 13:50 - Mar 18 with 1539 viewsRBlock

James Milner - Insurance Claims Adjuster
What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 13:56 - Mar 18 with 1516 viewsMick_S

Driving Instructor.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 14:31 - Mar 18 with 1469 viewsA40Bosh

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 13:44 - Mar 18 by Mick_S

The pie and mash shop would win.

Maybe that is half his problem

He also has those eyes where he could play a film hit man for special forces or for gangsters. First his eyes stare until you are paralysed on the spot then he brings out a 44 Magnum and wastes your brains in to the carpet.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 14:44 - Mar 18 with 1449 viewspaulparker

Samba Diakite - Unlicensed Taxi Driver

Grant Hall- Hairdresser at Toni & Guy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 14:51 - Mar 18 with 1448 viewsloftboy

What would they be if they were not professional footballers? on 07:24 - Mar 18 by freddieeddie

Traore would be unemployed and still living at home too scared to face the world and working life. I'd have money on it.

Bosingwa would be unemployed but a police grass. Slippery horrible Boswan*er that he is.

Hoilett would be a very poorly paid film/TV extra. His main role would be being a double for 'Little Britain' . His ars* would be used as a double for the two huge fat ladies in the Sauna.

Clint Hill, Jamie Mackie and Shaun Derry would be in the army.

Joey Barton would have been kicked out the army and now in prison.

Gavin McGuire (Psycho) serving life in prison.

Goran Sven Erikkson - Peado

Rooney - Unemployed, petty thief, living at home, single.

Peter Beardsley - Works in a factory, becoming famous local for starring in latest series of the 'Undateables'.

Gavin Maguire actually turned his hand to hairdressing!
Was there that day he crippled Danny Thomas, also when Forest had a winger called Gary Crosby playing Maguire ran at him from a side on position and made a growling noise, Cosby shat himself and let the ball run out of play!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024