Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 18:15 - Feb 13 with 8796 viewsPhil_S

Not really sure why we signed him - we haven't used him in the two games where we needed a goal
Leroy Fer on 23:41 - Feb 13 with 1645 viewsAngelRangelQS

Leroy Fer on 23:36 - Feb 13 by Humpty

I don't believe for one second that the players don't care.

I don't see any evidence that they do. The majority anyway
Leroy Fer on 00:20 - Feb 14 with 1591 viewslonglostjack

Time for Guidolini to show his tough side I think.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leroy Fer on 10:28 - Feb 14 with 1442 viewsdobjack2

Agree. We needed a creative midfielder who was also prepared to put a shift in to replace a creative midfielder who did statue impressions and pointed at team mates.

Instead we got Fer who we don't use and our home set up with Leon and cork is too negative.
Leroy Fer on 10:44 - Feb 14 with 1407 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer on 23:36 - Feb 13 by Humpty

I don't believe for one second that the players don't care.

I think we haven't helped ourselves by not buying or loaning a good creative midfielder. As has already been pointed out on numerous threads it doesn't matter who is played up front, with no service they can't score.

I'm now officially terrified we'll go down. We concede but are showing no signs of scoring in open play.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leroy Fer on 10:57 - Feb 14 with 1383 viewsjacabertawe

Leroy Fer on 10:44 - Feb 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I think we haven't helped ourselves by not buying or loaning a good creative midfielder. As has already been pointed out on numerous threads it doesn't matter who is played up front, with no service they can't score.

I'm now officially terrified we'll go down. We concede but are showing no signs of scoring in open play.

I join you in your terror. The dithering over taking a shot and then losing the opportunity and general lack of aggression in our play is very worrying.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Leroy Fer on 11:09 - Feb 14 with 1356 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leroy Fer on 10:57 - Feb 14 by jacabertawe

I join you in your terror. The dithering over taking a shot and then losing the opportunity and general lack of aggression in our play is very worrying.

This about the dithering, we do not have a Bony turn and hit the ball in one motion in our squad, they all want to take the extra touch or pass.

My biggest problem at the moment is that Guidolin has just continued with what Curtis started, there has been no innovation, no player improvement, not tactical improvement, not defensive improvement, no attacking improvement and not much difference in substitutions.

Does this mean it is Guidolin's lack or the Sqaud's lack?
Either way the bottom teams seem to be getting more wins and draws than us, thank goodness Chelsea thumped Newcastle for us.
Leroy Fer on 11:40 - Feb 14 with 1321 viewsjacabertawe

Leroy Fer on 11:09 - Feb 14 by A_Fans_Dad

This about the dithering, we do not have a Bony turn and hit the ball in one motion in our squad, they all want to take the extra touch or pass.

My biggest problem at the moment is that Guidolin has just continued with what Curtis started, there has been no innovation, no player improvement, not tactical improvement, not defensive improvement, no attacking improvement and not much difference in substitutions.

Does this mean it is Guidolin's lack or the Sqaud's lack?
Either way the bottom teams seem to be getting more wins and draws than us, thank goodness Chelsea thumped Newcastle for us.

I really grates with me that we have to rely on others failing for our safety, rather than expecting and getting an improvement in form.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Leroy Fer on 11:43 - Feb 14 with 1307 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leroy Fer on 11:40 - Feb 14 by jacabertawe

I really grates with me that we have to rely on others failing for our safety, rather than expecting and getting an improvement in form.

Me too.
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 12:48 - Feb 14 with 1263 viewsdobjack2

Leroy Fer on 11:40 - Feb 14 by jacabertawe

That's where Sunderland fans think they have an advantage over a club having one bad season. Their club is used to grinding out points at the end of a season, a time when players at mid table clubs are more used to sorting out their clothes ready for the beach.
Leroy Fer on 12:56 - Feb 14 with 1248 viewsmax936

A lot of other sides have got several options in their final third with different players to turn to who have we got, not a lot is the answer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leroy Fer on 14:56 - Feb 14 with 1187 viewscostalotta

Leroy Fer on 18:35 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Thats how it is looking - it seems pointless to sign anyone and not use them whether we think he is good enough or not

Unfortunately this seems the mindset of the board though. We've lost our ambition, our creativity even, in the transfer. When this season is over they need a good look at themselves and how they've NOT grown (intellectually and ambition) at all over the last few years. Still at least we competitive, oh, hang on

I still think we'll just about be fine. But whatever way it goes, an inquest will be needed, will it happen? Hope so...blind faith ?
Leroy Fer on 19:19 - Feb 14 with 1120 viewsswancity

Leroy Fer on 18:35 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Thats how it is looking - it seems pointless to sign anyone and not use them whether we think he is good enough or not

Not heard of injuries and suspensions then have you?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leroy Fer on 19:48 - Feb 14 with 1081 viewswaynekerr55

Leroy Fer on 19:19 - Feb 14 by swancity

Not heard of injuries and suspensions then have you?

In the same way that you haven't heard of the concept of using a transfer window to strengthen the squad then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leroy Fer on 19:53 - Feb 14 with 1073 viewsswancity

Leroy Fer on 19:48 - Feb 14 by waynekerr55

In the same way that you haven't heard of the concept of using a transfer window to strengthen the squad then?

That same transfer window used to bring in Fer and Paloschi that one you mean. To strengthen the squad. Fer is doing just that and he will get his chance.

Leroy Fer on 19:55 - Feb 14 with 1068 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer on 19:53 - Feb 14 by swancity

That same transfer window used to bring in Fer and Paloschi that one you mean. To strengthen the squad. Fer is doing just that and he will get his chance.

You'd think when Ki got a concussion he might have made at least a cameo then.
Leroy Fer on 19:58 - Feb 14 with 1059 viewsswancity

Leroy Fer on 19:55 - Feb 14 by jasper_T

You'd think when Ki got a concussion he might have made at least a cameo then.

Possibly but Paloschi got the nod. Christ he's only been here a couple of weeks.

Leroy Fer on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 992 viewsUxbridge

Leroy Fer on 18:58 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

Good job we spent £8m on a striker and £0 on improving the service to him.

Quite.

We have nothing out wide. Nothing. And not a lot in the middle.

And don't get me started on Williams' petulant tour de farce.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024