Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfried Bony 10:24 - Jan 16 with 2795 viewsjackbrick

Got some mates in Manc who text yesterday to say they've heard Wilf is'nt in pellegrini's plans etc. And if they buy a striker this window then he will be allowed to move on (loan/sale) not quite sure which. Long shot him coming back here of course, but all the players we are "linked" with, Bony is the one that will really turn things around for us, I don't necessarily mean just on the pitch, but the atmospheres have been poor last few games, and I can only think the buzz it would create should he come back! Now should Gomis and Tabanou leave, surely their wages should be put towards Bony coming back maybe on loan til the summer!!
Wilfried Bony on 10:30 - Jan 16 with 2696 viewsmonmouth

In a f*****g heartbeat. can't see it though. Not least, we can't take the risk of waiting for him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wilfried Bony on 10:31 - Jan 16 with 2666 viewsjackbrick

No we really can't. But with Leigh Dineen ruling out a move for doumbia on Twitter last night I worry who we are going to end up with
Wilfried Bony on 10:31 - Jan 16 with 2665 viewsdeanscfc

I think you're right that we should be banging down man citys door for him... we know he wants to play champions league but if we can only convince him (and man city) to come and help us out til the end of the season at which point he can move back to a bigger club then it would be great for us.
Wilfried Bony on 10:31 - Jan 16 with 2656 viewsjackbrick

Wilfried Bony on 10:31 - Jan 16 by deanscfc

I think you're right that we should be banging down man citys door for him... we know he wants to play champions league but if we can only convince him (and man city) to come and help us out til the end of the season at which point he can move back to a bigger club then it would be great for us.

Spot on
Wilfried Bony on 10:32 - Jan 16 with 2645 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wilfried Bony on 10:30 - Jan 16 by monmouth

In a f*****g heartbeat. can't see it though. Not least, we can't take the risk of waiting for him.

We appear to be waiting for God(ot) at the moment.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wilfried Bony on 12:04 - Jan 16 with 2358 viewscostalotta

Wilfried Bony on 10:30 - Jan 16 by monmouth

It would be amazing it that happened. Unlikely though.

Didn't we used to all our transfer business early on the windows? Obviously we are having problems with the players we had targeted and that when we did target them our position in the league wasn't an issue.

I still think the board should have sorted the manager. We do have good players. now it's all messed up, players are unlikely to want to sign when the club has no leadership and status is in question. If we were presenting a case both on and off the pitch that we are up for the fight I'm sure we'd not only be fine but we would success in the transfer market. But, that comes down to leadership. All roads lead to this IMO.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 12:08]
Wilfried Bony on 12:06 - Jan 16 with 2346 viewsLoyal

Wilfried Bony on 10:31 - Jan 16 by jackbrick

No we really can't. But with Leigh Dineen ruling out a move for doumbia on Twitter last night I worry who we are going to end up with

Marc Richards can score a crucial goal or two.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wilfried Bony on 12:11 - Jan 16 with 2296 viewsOldjack

To many ''if's'' for my liking

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Wilfried Bony on 12:54 - Jan 16 with 2066 viewsjackeinstein

Can't see pellegrini having any plans really he knows he's out in the summer even if he wins the lot.
Would be nice to see Wilf back if only on a loan.
Wilfried Bony on 13:09 - Jan 16 with 1955 viewsdobjack2

Wilfried Bony on 12:06 - Jan 16 by Loyal

Marc Richards can score a crucial goal or two.

We need a big man up front - and they don't come much bigger than Bayo.
Wilfried Bony on 13:10 - Jan 16 with 1923 viewsjacksfullaces

it does appear that we are having the same problems 'convincing' (paying) players to come to us as we did with managers.

it is so sad that sticking to our values (which incidentally I think is right) has meant for all the good we have tried to do in the premier league, we simply don't have the finances to compete when the chips are down.

and we haven't had the time to develop our own quality.

what does seem to have gone missing is a scouting network (remember our spanish gems, even the likes of chico) that was bringing in 1-2 bargains a season has also gone awol that was what was giving us momentum in those latter championship/early premiership seasons. and we all got sucked into buying names as ultimately that was seen as the only way to advance,
Wilfried Bony on 14:13 - Jan 16 with 1626 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not in the squad today?
Wilfried Bony on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 1586 viewsThornburyswan

Wilfried Bony on 14:13 - Jan 16 by AngelRangelQS

Not in the squad today?

Think he's injured
Wilfried Bony on 14:22 - Jan 16 with 1538 viewsDyfnant

Wilfried Bony on 12:54 - Jan 16 by jackeinstein

Can't see pellegrini having any plans really he knows he's out in the summer even if he wins the lot.
Would be nice to see Wilf back if only on a loan.

Pellegrini selects incoming transfers in about the same way Curtis does.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wilfried Bony on 14:31 - Jan 16 with 1485 viewsUplandsJack

Wilfried Bony on 13:10 - Jan 16 by jacksfullaces

it does appear that we are having the same problems 'convincing' (paying) players to come to us as we did with managers.

it is so sad that sticking to our values (which incidentally I think is right) has meant for all the good we have tried to do in the premier league, we simply don't have the finances to compete when the chips are down.

and we haven't had the time to develop our own quality.

what does seem to have gone missing is a scouting network (remember our spanish gems, even the likes of chico) that was bringing in 1-2 bargains a season has also gone awol that was what was giving us momentum in those latter championship/early premiership seasons. and we all got sucked into buying names as ultimately that was seen as the only way to advance,

Monks what happened to them... he fooked them all off as I stated on here before!
Damage done im afraid...
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 15:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024