Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman 18:24 - Jan 14 with 18771 viewsDanGom1

Deal close to being completed according to Sky Sources!

De Guzman on 21:35 - Jan 14 with 2973 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Guzman on 21:26 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

Or we're not trying to get anyone else. Maybe Huw's just scrolling through the contacts in his phone. He hasn't got to S for Sinclair yet. Probably early next week.

Possibly.

I just can't see who in the right mind would come here quite honestly
De Guzman on 21:38 - Jan 14 with 2940 viewsblaine_scfc

De Guzman on 21:35 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

Possibly.

I just can't see who in the right mind would come here quite honestly

If that's the case then just knock it on the head and go with what we have, give the youngsters like Grimes, Fulton etc a chance.

There's not one good thing that could come out of signing an injured and physically unfit JDG and quite frankly a Championship winger in Sinclair. It will be even more painful to watch.
De Guzman on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 2918 viewsJackbustard

Doesn't say much for our scouting network that we are relying on the chairman to ring up ex players (one of which is out injured) and offer them the chance to come back.

I quite like JDG but didn't realise he was injured. As for Sinclair he's no better than what we have on the bench.
De Guzman on 21:44 - Jan 14 with 2888 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Guzman on 21:38 - Jan 14 by blaine_scfc

If that's the case then just knock it on the head and go with what we have, give the youngsters like Grimes, Fulton etc a chance.

There's not one good thing that could come out of signing an injured and physically unfit JDG and quite frankly a Championship winger in Sinclair. It will be even more painful to watch.

They're rolling the dice. We can't stay as we are.

DeGuzman will fit in just fine I reckon. As would Sinclair... Better options than Grimes, Fulton etc
De Guzman on 21:46 - Jan 14 with 2858 viewsJackbustard

JDG would fit in well IMO. Creative and can score goals but he's injured and is probably a few weeks away from being match fit. Surely there are better options out there, maybe someone who can actually make an appearance before mid February.
De Guzman on 21:46 - Jan 14 with 2858 viewsploppy

I don't know about anyone else, but I found it quite depressing watching that video - at least the SCFC clips. Damn we used to play some tidy football. What the hell happened?

And, BTW, I don't see any similarity between JdG and JJS. JdG was far superior IMHO. Whether he still is, or whether we should try and get him is another story.
De Guzman on 21:48 - Jan 14 with 2845 viewsJackbustard

De Guzman on 21:46 - Jan 14 by ploppy

I don't know about anyone else, but I found it quite depressing watching that video - at least the SCFC clips. Damn we used to play some tidy football. What the hell happened?

And, BTW, I don't see any similarity between JdG and JJS. JdG was far superior IMHO. Whether he still is, or whether we should try and get him is another story.

Thay video makes you realise the amount of quality Monk sent packing because of his own personal issues with the Spanish contingent.
De Guzman on 21:50 - Jan 14 with 2826 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Guzman on 21:46 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

JDG would fit in well IMO. Creative and can score goals but he's injured and is probably a few weeks away from being match fit. Surely there are better options out there, maybe someone who can actually make an appearance before mid February.

If he's 3 weeks from fitness he will only have missed 3 games. Won't take him long to get up to speed and match fit... How much had Grimes played prior to palace?
Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 2799 viewsJackbustard

De Guzman on 21:50 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

If he's 3 weeks from fitness he will only have missed 3 games. Won't take him long to get up to speed and match fit... How much had Grimes played prior to palace?

So everyone around us is signing players to make immediate impacts and try and get themselves away from the relegation zone and we are going with a player who us unfit, hasn't played all season and won't be available until mid February which by then the damage could be ireversable.
De Guzman on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 2752 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Guzman on 21:53 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

So everyone around us is signing players to make immediate impacts and try and get themselves away from the relegation zone and we are going with a player who us unfit, hasn't played all season and won't be available until mid February which by then the damage could be ireversable.

Agreed if he's the only one we get but as a cheap extra, who we know and knows us, so what if it takes him a few weeks.

Who has signed anyone who you are genuinely impressed with?
De Guzman on 22:00 - Jan 14 with 2748 viewsDaggyjack

De Guzman on 21:53 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

A lot of players at other clubs will have to get used to new surroundings and a new club...at least JdG knows the place and will be able to settle back in straight away.
He is a quality player, we know that and you know what you get with him...he is not a tackler but he does have quality.
De Guzman on 22:02 - Jan 14 with 2727 viewsJackbustard

De Guzman on 21:59 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

Agreed if he's the only one we get but as a cheap extra, who we know and knows us, so what if it takes him a few weeks.

Who has signed anyone who you are genuinely impressed with?

Because by then we could be beyond saving that's why. Don't get me wrong I was genuinely pleased when I heard he was coming bsck. As said knows the set up, can score goals and create but he's injured and the time he gets a game we could be cast adrift. It's now we need fresh ideas and someone to come in and change our fortunes not in mid February.
De Guzman on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 2693 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Guzman on 22:02 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

Because by then we could be beyond saving that's why. Don't get me wrong I was genuinely pleased when I heard he was coming bsck. As said knows the set up, can score goals and create but he's injured and the time he gets a game we could be cast adrift. It's now we need fresh ideas and someone to come in and change our fortunes not in mid February.

You think we will be cast adrift by mid February?

Whoever we sign will take time to settle in. Whether that's DeGuzman, DeJong or Xavi Alonso. We have a decent midfield and he'll strengthen the area.

If he's our only signing then it won't be enough. If he's just providing competition in the middle of the park though, it will hopefully be a good signing
De Guzman on 22:17 - Jan 14 with 2632 viewscostalotta

What about the bloke from Milan we were linked with... Nigel de Jong. He's a ball winner. However I think he'll (JDZ) fit in fine
De Guzman on 22:23 - Jan 14 with 2593 viewsWingstandwood

De Guzman on 21:48 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

Thay video makes you realise the amount of quality Monk sent packing because of his own personal issues with the Spanish contingent.

Monk was 5th choice defender who got extremely lucky! He and his other three goons then went about their 'work' dismantling and destroying from within. Sorry to some Monk loyalists on here by saying this........ but I want to kick in my PC screen when I see the 'fantastic servant' blah, cliche, blah, cliche, blah, blah, blah quote.

Fantastic servant my arse? FFS look at the damage he has done to SCFC? I couldn't give a brass farthing about his previous years at SCFC because the damage he has done and millions wasted by means of his pay-off etc far outweighs being an extremely well paid f#cking 'fantastic servant' . If an experienced 'proper' manager had been employed along with experienced and capable 'proper' coaching staff SCFC would be nowhere near the trouble it is in now!

Argus!

De Guzman on 22:27 - Jan 14 with 2208 viewsBloodyhills

This is underwhelming. Have the board given up on staying in the Prem?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

De Guzman on 23:31 - Jan 14 with 2069 viewsEdmundo

De Guzman on 19:48 - Jan 14 by Gowerjack

Really?

So we are pinning some of our hopes on a crock.

Feckin hell what is going on?

Get Chico back whilst we're at it 😂

Oh.....and Scotty Sinclair👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

De Guzman on 00:06 - Jan 15 with 2011 viewsQuakerJack

De Guzman on 21:31 - Jan 14 by blaine_scfc

Anyone who thinks De Guzman and Sinclair are the answer to our problems, in my opinion, completely wrong.

Sinclair is no better than what we have now, I'd pick Montero and Barrow over him every time, you could argue times starting to catch up on Routs, but we need players to improve starting XI not subs bench.

Sinclair is madness... I thought De Guz would be good until I found out he hasnt played for nearly a year and is injured now...

And we dont want Naismith...

I dont know what to say anymore...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

De Guzman on 00:17 - Jan 15 with 1984 viewsmonmouth

De Guzman on 00:06 - Jan 15 by QuakerJack

Sinclair is madness... I thought De Guz would be good until I found out he hasnt played for nearly a year and is injured now...

And we dont want Naismith...

I dont know what to say anymore...

your prayers?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

De Guzman on 00:27 - Jan 15 with 1955 viewsSwansea93

It's more depressing when Huw comes out and says 'he hopes one or two things can get done over the next couple of weeks' always last minute with us, and by that point half the deals have collapsed because we mess around to long.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

De Guzman on 00:32 - Jan 15 with 1943 viewsmonmouth

De Guzman on 00:27 - Jan 15 by Swansea93

It's more depressing when Huw comes out and says 'he hopes one or two things can get done over the next couple of weeks' always last minute with us, and by that point half the deals have collapsed because we mess around to long.

To be fair we don't know what delays/scuppers things. Often it'splayers waiting to see if its the best deal, and that's how you get a Gomis.

Having said that, HJ looks like he would take 2 weeks to decide to choke his chicken.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

De Guzman on 01:25 - Jan 15 with 1906 viewsGriffting

De Guzman on 00:27 - Jan 15 by Swansea93

To be fair though, even if a deal was imminent I seriously doubt Huw would say 'deal likely to be done tomorrow' or even 'within the next few days' when talking to the media. I'd probably go down the same route of saying 'see what we can sort out over the remainder of the window' because you're setting yourself up for a fall by specifying dates.
De Guzman on 01:35 - Jan 15 with 1891 viewsHugeEnkins

De Guzman on 21:33 - Jan 14 by max936

Maybe Danny Graham stopped behind last night as well

No recognisable Manager [no disrespect to Curt] no money in a relegation battle, we're not exactly a good catch are we.

What happened to signing Nigel de Jong then?!
De Guzman on 02:36 - Jan 15 with 1851 viewsLoyal

De Guzman on 21:26 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

No coincidence we are chasing former players in JDG and Sinclair now that it's become obvious Jenkins has taken control of transfers

He has form for this, tried to do the same when Sousa took over and we tried to get Bayo and Trundle in.

Ended up with Beattie and Moore.

Huw is playing championship manager all right.
Literally.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

De Guzman on 07:27 - Jan 15 with 1776 viewsmax936

De Guzman on 01:35 - Jan 15 by HugeEnkins

What happened to signing Nigel de Jong then?!

Dunno probably a fantasy made up in the media and was never likely to happen, look at yrs gone by and the players that were supposedly coming here and how many eventually came, you could probably count them on one hand.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024