Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Part of me hopes we get relegated 23:54 - Jan 10 with 2720 viewsDanGom1

So half these clowns who havent supported us, untill we got promoted can **** off supporting utd liverpool, etc and the real supporters can watch us again!
Part of me hopes we get relegated on 23:56 - Jan 10 with 2709 viewsKilkennyjack

We are staying up.

Beware of the Risen People

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 23:57 - Jan 10 with 2694 viewsraynor94

What a stupid , stupid post, pity we can't all be a real fan like you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 23:58 - Jan 10 with 2687 viewsJethroJack

Only HALF the clowns?
Part of me hopes we get relegated on 00:05 - Jan 11 with 2660 viewsBloodyhills

Of course as a club we don't want new fans.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 00:11 - Jan 11 with 2644 viewsDanGom1

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 23:57 - Jan 10 by raynor94

Mate you would moan, when we were top of league 1 under Martinez, good too see Premier league hasn't changed you :)
Part of me hopes we get relegated on 00:13 - Jan 11 with 2631 viewsDanGom1

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 00:05 - Jan 11 by Bloodyhills

Of course as a club we don't want new fans.

New fans taht support us ...

New fans that wear utd, liverpool tops to games, slag the players off when we lose to a big team, and say were amazing when we win a game ....no thanks!
Part of me hopes we get relegated on 00:16 - Jan 11 with 2619 viewsraynor94

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 00:11 - Jan 11 by DanGom1

Mate you would moan, when we were top of league 1 under Martinez, good too see Premier league hasn't changed you :)

But I'm not the one moaning, it's you, and it is stupid to make claims like you are

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 01:15 - Jan 11 with 2539 viewslovejuicejack

All of me hopes this team can start playing well and winning games so I can say something good about them. I'll never support a squad that doesn't give a shit about the club I love, fk em.
Login to get fewer ads

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 01:31 - Jan 11 with 2516 viewsskippyjack

I have worn a Liverpool top to a Swans game.. underneath my jacket, we were in League Two at the time!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 02:38 - Jan 11 with 2482 viewsDavillin

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 23:57 - Jan 10 by raynor94

I agree with you, R94.

I just can't understand the logic of such posts -- to hope to hurt the club, players, and supporters just to show up some negative posters is simply beyond me.

There is no reason in this world that could make even a tiny part of me hope we get relegated. Hey Zeus!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 02:55 - Jan 11 with 2465 viewsBanosswan

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 01:15 - Jan 11 by lovejuicejack

All of me hopes this team can start playing well and winning games so I can say something good about them. I'll never support a squad that doesn't give a shit about the club I love, fk em.

Yes you will because regardless of how much of a bunch of minges they are, it's still scfc.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 07:07 - Jan 11 with 2359 viewsHighjack

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 01:31 - Jan 11 by skippyjack

I have worn a Liverpool top to a Swans game.. underneath my jacket, we were in League Two at the time!

No wonder you can't get a job, they probably think you're a scouser.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 07:12 - Jan 11 with 2342 viewsblaine_scfc

If you hope we get get relegated, maybe you should use your own advice and don't bother coming back again?
Part of me hopes we get relegated on 09:38 - Jan 11 with 2193 viewsperchrockjack

We don't need the likes of you Dan, unless You can sit with you fellow super fans.

High.

I ve worn a Swansea top to a Liverpool game uncovered and had no problem at all.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 09:51 - Jan 11 with 2169 viewsPrivate_Partz

I appreciate you are frustrated but that is a very silly post. It will be a disaster for the supporters, the players, the directors and the City of Swansea as whole if we go down.
To hope for relegation just to get back at supporters whose attitude you do not like is just plain daft.
I understand the frustration though. I have my own ideas of who to blame for this and I don't think the so called 'plastics' have played much of a part in that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 09:56 - Jan 11 with 2154 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 07:12 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

If you hope we get get relegated, maybe you should use your own advice and don't bother coming back again?

Sums it up for me. Darran once said similar. Tw@ts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 10:16 - Jan 11 with 2131 viewsDarran

I'd be gutted if we went down because good people like Tummer will rarely see a game because they won't be streamed like they are now.

Others that'll never see a game can go f*ck themselves though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 10:18 - Jan 11 with 2119 viewsandrew

Going mad when we lose and happy when we win, sounds like a lover of the club if you ask me. I don't ever remember a bad reaction for losing to big team, love for you to point one out?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 10:38 - Jan 11 with 2062 viewsClinton

how many relegations do you want? Back to tier four, as in 2002 and an average crowd of 3700?
All fans could stand there congratulating themselves how "real" they are as Swans play the likes of Yeovil.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Part of me hopes we get relegated on 11:07 - Jan 11 with 2008 viewsChrisSCFC

You'd have to be insane to call yourself a supporter and still actively wish for us to get relegated.

Hope we pick up thousands more so called muppet fans and if anyone has a problem with that go and watch Port Talbot Town, with the 'real' fans...
Part of me hopes we get relegated on 11:12 - Jan 11 with 1992 viewsDarran

It's interesting to see we haven't sold out for Sunderland too.
Supporters my arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024