Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sampaoli 15:32 - Jan 6 with 21902 viewspencoedjack

Has just resigned from Chile job

Tim Vickery on Talksport thinks he could be coming to us (although he did say there would be a lot of potential jobs he could get)

Interesting
Sampaoli on 17:18 - Jan 6 with 3782 viewsvetchonian

He must be coming someone's aunty's,cousins mate whose neighbours sons girlfriend works at the club heard some talk of chile while she was washing the dishes in the canteen

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sampaoli on 17:21 - Jan 6 with 3745 viewsmax936

Sampaoli on 17:18 - Jan 6 by vetchonian

He must be coming someone's aunty's,cousins mate whose neighbours sons girlfriend works at the club heard some talk of chile while she was washing the dishes in the canteen

Nah mun, they misheard, she said its gonna be chilly next week.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sampaoli on 17:21 - Jan 6 with 3743 viewsjackharris

Tim Vickery as mentioned earlier by Pencoed is a very reliable source of information. He lives in Brazil and knows everything about South American football. That's not saying Sampaoli will come to us, but you never know.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sampaoli on 17:24 - Jan 6 with 3691 viewsvetchonian

Sampaoli on 17:18 - Jan 6 by Loyal

We are talking about a board who secured Michael Laudrup remember.

Are you sure most people on here say the board is clueless!

It could be along shot given the other teams also on the lookout for a manager... but stranger things have happened.

I would have thought though maybe the club would have arranged press conference/ announcement to coincide with his resignation announcement .....but maybe wikedpedia beat then to it

Sampaoli on 17:24 - Jan 6 with 3689 viewslegoman

Sampaoli on 17:21 - Jan 6 by max936

Nah mun, they misheard, she said its gonna be chilly next week.

..............or chilli

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Sampaoli on 17:25 - Jan 6 with 3670 viewsmax936

Sampaoli on 17:21 - Jan 6 by jackharris

Tim Vickery as mentioned earlier by Pencoed is a very reliable source of information. He lives in Brazil and knows everything about South American football. That's not saying Sampaoli will come to us, but you never know.

I know nothing about him myself, he's done well with Chile though as far as results go, but he did have some World Class players there with him, I wonder what he'll make of some of our squad, no names or pack drill,

Sampaoli on 17:27 - Jan 6 with 3632 viewsvetchonian

Sampaoli on 17:24 - Jan 6 by legoman

..............or chilli

exactly

Sampaoli on 17:37 - Jan 6 with 3505 viewspencoedjack

Sampaoli on 17:18 - Jan 6 by vetchonian

No I am not ITK just passing on the information that Tim Vickery was saying on the radio this afternoon.

I'd imagine Vickery knows more than ITK posters on here.

Take it or leave it but read the initial post before spouting off.
Login to get fewer ads

Sampaoli on 17:40 - Jan 6 with 3448 viewsdailew

He's just come in to 7-1 from 25-1 on Victor. Still get 20-1 with others. Lump on !!!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Sampaoli on 17:45 - Jan 6 with 3391 viewsmax936

Sampaoli on 17:40 - Jan 6 by dailew

He's just come in to 7-1 from 25-1 on Victor. Still get 20-1 with others. Lump on !!!

I ain't got a pot to piss in, after putting my shirt on Brendan Monday night, so I'm still trying to recover from open wallet surgery

Sampaoli on 17:45 - Jan 6 with 3387 viewsThornburyswan

Also interesting that no other news outlet is reporting this - that's the resignation from his current role not moving to us - or if they are I can't see it.

That said Vickery generally talks sense & he was due to meet the newly appointed Chilean FA President on Monday & with his current very high status if he's ever going to move to Europe now would be that time.
Sampaoli on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 3266 viewsperplex

Sampaoli on 15:52 - Jan 6 by Loyal

That's it mate be positive 👍

He`s just being realistic, if he came to us it would be quite a surprise.
Sampaoli on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 3264 viewsandrewcalo

Sampaoli on 16:35 - Jan 6 by hammy

I am positive (about our chances of staying up) but I'm also a realist ... he's just been named as one of 3 coaches for the FIFA World Coach of the year alongside Pep Guardiola (Bayern Munich) and Luis Enrique (Barcelona). More likely to end up at Chelski / Manure / Citeh / ...
[Post edited 6 Jan 2016 16:37]

Voted for in part by the same Chilean Fifa officials who then got fired for fraud, no doubt.

We HAVE been playing Diamond formations lately though...
Sampaoli on 17:58 - Jan 6 with 3223 viewsWarwickHunt

Sampaoli on 17:40 - Jan 6 by dailew

Doris Bonkers must have lumped her bingo money on for such a dramatic movement in the market.
Sampaoli on 17:58 - Jan 6 with 3221 viewsLoyal

Sampaoli on 17:55 - Jan 6 by perplex

He`s just being realistic, if he came to us it would be quite a surprise.

I disagree.
And stating, ' not a cat in hells chance' is not being realistic it's pointless.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2016 18:00]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sampaoli on 18:03 - Jan 6 with 3067 viewsDTSS19

Sampaoli on 17:58 - Jan 6 by WarwickHunt

Doris Bonkers must have lumped her bingo money on for such a dramatic movement in the market.

Just speculated £20 on this with PP @ 25/1

No movement yet.
Sampaoli on 18:09 - Jan 6 with 2992 viewsdailew

Sampaoli on 17:58 - Jan 6 by WarwickHunt

She's already put all her money on Ron Knee coming here.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Sampaoli on 18:10 - Jan 6 with 2979 viewsWarwickHunt

Sampaoli on 18:09 - Jan 6 by dailew

She's already put all her money on Ron Knee coming here.

He won't leave Neasden.
Sampaoli on 18:10 - Jan 6 with 2969 viewsStarsky

Sampaoli on 18:10 - Jan 6 by WarwickHunt

He won't leave Neasden.

Get a room you two. ;)

It's just the internet, init.

Sampaoli on 18:42 - Jan 6 with 2671 viewsWarwickHunt

Sampaoli on 18:03 - Jan 6 by DTSS19

Just speculated £20 on this with PP @ 25/1

No movement yet.

£20? He'll be odds on by now.
Sampaoli on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 2542 viewsskippyjack

It's happening.. i lumped on at 33/1. https://defendingwiththeball.wordpress.com/2014/06/15/chile-attack-attack-and-th

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/161678/frank-de-boer-iss

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Sampaoli on 19:00 - Jan 6 with 2459 viewsmax936

Sampaoli on 18:53 - Jan 6 by skippyjack

It's happening.. i lumped on at 33/1. https://defendingwiththeball.wordpress.com/2014/06/15/chile-attack-attack-and-th

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/161678/frank-de-boer-iss

I just heard Gary Medal will be coming with him

Sampaoli on 19:12 - Jan 6 with 2306 viewsjack247

Sampaoli on 17:55 - Jan 6 by andrewcalo

Voted for in part by the same Chilean Fifa officials who then got fired for fraud, no doubt.

We HAVE been playing Diamond formations lately though...

We have certainly been playing a style I have never seen from us lately. I'm not sure if it is common in South America, but wouldn't be surprised.
Sampaoli on 19:12 - Jan 6 with 2306 viewsblaine_scfc

According to Tim Vickerys Twitter, IF Sampaoli was to resign, we would need very good powers of persuasion to get him here. Won't be short of offers.

You never know, but it's probably unlikely. It is strange how they haven't confirmed Curt until the end of the season though.
Sampaoli on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 2275 viewspencoedjack

Sampaoli on 19:12 - Jan 6 by blaine_scfc

According to Tim Vickerys Twitter, IF Sampaoli was to resign, we would need very good powers of persuasion to get him here. Won't be short of offers.

You never know, but it's probably unlikely. It is strange how they haven't confirmed Curt until the end of the season though.

I'd like to think the persuasion has been done Blaine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024