Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 23:35 - Jan 2 with 8005 viewsbuilthjack

All the Swans players went to the away fans after the game to say thankyou, except for Gomis who headed towards the tunnel. What's that all about?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gomis on 18:30 - Jan 3 with 1198 viewsTrundle10

Gomis on 18:28 - Jan 3 by builthjack

The travelling fans appreciate it. Perhaps you never go away.

I go away regularly. Couldn't give a flying fick if one player does not applaud the away end. It is a load of nonsense anyway.
Gomis on 18:30 - Jan 3 with 1198 viewsLeonisGod

Gomis on 23:57 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

I know I'm like a broken record, but he's the only player at the club even close to being good enough playing as a lone striker in the premier league.

I'm not saying he's great, but he's better than anything else we have so therefore must play. It's all well and good saying get rid, but even with him off the wage bill I personally don't think we have the funds to go out and buy a striker and you know our record with loan signings. An injury to Ayew or Siggy or God forbid both, we will literally have no one, and I mean no one to score goals in this league.

Indeed. Potentially a case of throwing the baby out with the bath water. I've never been convinced, but he's better than Eder or Emnes in that role.
Gomis on 18:34 - Jan 3 with 1184 viewsbuilthjack

Gomis on 18:30 - Jan 3 by Trundle10

I go away regularly. Couldn't give a flying fick if one player does not applaud the away end. It is a load of nonsense anyway.

Ok. That's fine. Your opinion, not mine.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gomis on 19:01 - Jan 3 with 1139 viewsperchrockjack

Doesn't take much effort to at least go through the motions of Acknowledgement .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis on 19:03 - Jan 3 with 1128 viewsjack247

Gomis on 18:28 - Jan 3 by builthjack

The travelling fans appreciate it. Perhaps you never go away.

The fans do appreciate it, but it's essentially as much bollocks as kissing the badge or saying you have always dreamt of playing for that club.

I'd rather he scored some goals than pretended to care to be honest.
Gomis on 19:05 - Jan 3 with 1127 viewsTrundle10

I wasn't there but according to mattg on page 2 he did just that
Gomis on 19:16 - Jan 3 with 1094 viewsperchrockjack

Not mg again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis on 19:17 - Jan 3 with 1091 viewslonglostjack

Gomis on 19:03 - Jan 3 by jack247

The fans do appreciate it, but it's essentially as much bollocks as kissing the badge or saying you have always dreamt of playing for that club.

I'd rather he scored some goals than pretended to care to be honest.

Sorry it's completely different to kissing the badge which is a complete nonsense. We all know football is a business but nothing wrong with showing a bit of respect to the club's fans who have travelled to give their support. Sure those fans don't pay the bulk of the wages these days but without them the game would quickly die.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 19:28 - Jan 3 with 1069 viewsRevJames

Gomis on 18:30 - Jan 3 by Trundle10

If you've made the effort and investment to travel to an away match, acknowledgement from the players is important whether it's a win or a loss.

Alan Curtis has talked a lot recently about what playing for Swansea and being in the Premier League means for the Club, Community, Fans, local business etc so it's good to see the players showing some empathy with the fans, who, after all, help pay their wages.
Gomis on 19:34 - Jan 3 with 1043 viewsbuilthjack

Gomis on 19:05 - Jan 3 by Trundle10

I wasn't there but according to mattg on page 2 he did just that

He was down that tunnel before they put that glory glory sh/t on the loudspeaker!

Gomis on 19:35 - Jan 3 with 1039 viewsLoyal

Gomis on 19:28 - Jan 3 by RevJames

If you've made the effort and investment to travel to an away match, acknowledgement from the players is important whether it's a win or a loss.

Alan Curtis has talked a lot recently about what playing for Swansea and being in the Premier League means for the Club, Community, Fans, local business etc so it's good to see the players showing some empathy with the fans, who, after all, help pay their wages.

Gomis is a cnt.
He was a cnt last January and he is a cnt this January.
He oozes cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 19:39 - Jan 3 with 1030 viewsjack247

Gomis on 19:17 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

Sorry it's completely different to kissing the badge which is a complete nonsense. We all know football is a business but nothing wrong with showing a bit of respect to the club's fans who have travelled to give their support. Sure those fans don't pay the bulk of the wages these days but without them the game would quickly die.

It's only any different if the player feels a real connection to the club/fans. Someone like Leon or Rangel applauding the fans means something, because you know it's genuine.
Gomis on 20:12 - Jan 3 with 992 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

My problem with Gomis is he has not backed up his whinging. He complained about game time when Bony was here, he then got the game time and did ok at first. He had the status of first choice striker given to him and he was found wanting.

If he wasn't on big wages, and teams didn't keep coming in for him (if thats true), I would keep him as backup and ship out Eder (after finding a new striker, or two) - but first choice striker, and worth his wages, i'm afraid he is not.... in the form we've seen....
Gomis on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 973 viewsTrundle10

Gomis on 19:39 - Jan 3 by jack247

It's only any different if the player feels a real connection to the club/fans. Someone like Leon or Rangel applauding the fans means something, because you know it's genuine.

I agree. Other than that it's a load of old tosh. Thanking the fans. Doesn't rock my boat. Ok in a cup final etc but not for me every game. It was apt out in Napoli for example. End of a great adventure but a league loss - no thanks. Would not dig a player out for not doing this.
Gomis on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 953 viewsOldjack

Gomis on 19:35 - Jan 3 by Loyal

Gomis is a cnt.
He was a cnt last January and he is a cnt this January.
He oozes cnt.

Sorted now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gomis on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 908 viewsDrGonzo

Respect. Sound like a bunch of bloody gang bangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024