Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 23:35 - Jan 2 with 7817 viewsbuilthjack

All the Swans players went to the away fans after the game to say thankyou, except for Gomis who headed towards the tunnel. What's that all about?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gomis on 23:36 - Jan 2 with 4948 viewsDrGonzo

Does anyone care? F*ck him, c*nt will be gone soon.
Gomis on 23:57 - Jan 2 with 4779 viewsblaine_scfc

I know I'm like a broken record, but he's the only player at the club even close to being good enough playing as a lone striker in the premier league.

I'm not saying he's great, but he's better than anything else we have so therefore must play. It's all well and good saying get rid, but even with him off the wage bill I personally don't think we have the funds to go out and buy a striker and you know our record with loan signings. An injury to Ayew or Siggy or God forbid both, we will literally have no one, and I mean no one to score goals in this league.
Gomis on 23:59 - Jan 2 with 4751 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gomis on 23:57 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

I know I'm like a broken record, but he's the only player at the club even close to being good enough playing as a lone striker in the premier league.

I'm not saying he's great, but he's better than anything else we have so therefore must play. It's all well and good saying get rid, but even with him off the wage bill I personally don't think we have the funds to go out and buy a striker and you know our record with loan signings. An injury to Ayew or Siggy or God forbid both, we will literally have no one, and I mean no one to score goals in this league.

I don't disagree but does he have the fight for the battle we are in?

I think it's very telling that he's hardly been used by Curtis.

They simply need to go out and buy at least one striker in this window - by hook or by crook because if they don't we will be going down
Gomis on 00:02 - Jan 3 with 4721 viewsmonmouth

Ach, who gives a f*ck.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gomis on 00:20 - Jan 3 with 4613 viewssully49

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-plan-double-transfe

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Gomis on 00:23 - Jan 3 with 4578 viewsblaine_scfc

Gomis on 00:20 - Jan 3 by sully49

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-plan-double-transfe

If we did that, I would understand our logic.

As someone pointed out earlier though, Charlie Austins injury record worries me for the amount of cash we will end up chucking at the deal.
Gomis on 00:25 - Jan 3 with 4564 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gomis on 00:23 - Jan 3 by blaine_scfc

If we did that, I would understand our logic.

As someone pointed out earlier though, Charlie Austins injury record worries me for the amount of cash we will end up chucking at the deal.

That aside I think he fits the bill. Scores goals, works hard, gutsy
Gomis on 00:25 - Jan 3 with 4562 viewsswan65split

Mr Austin has said he is staying till the endof the Season.
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 00:44 - Jan 3 with 4452 viewsLoyal

Gomis is a sensitive soul indeed.

That's French for cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 00:46 - Jan 3 with 4432 viewslonglostjack

Gomis on 23:36 - Jan 2 by DrGonzo

Does anyone care? F*ck him, c*nt will be gone soon.

Course they care. You pay good money to go to a game and deserve a bit of of respect. Fair dos to Klopp - first thing he did at Anfield was get his players over to acknowledge the fans at the end of the game. When a player just heads for the tunnel they show themselves up as being an absolute branleur !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gomis on 00:51 - Jan 3 with 4399 viewsswan65split

Gomis on 00:46 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

Course they care. You pay good money to go to a game and deserve a bit of of respect. Fair dos to Klopp - first thing he did at Anfield was get his players over to acknowledge the fans at the end of the game. When a player just heads for the tunnel they show themselves up as being an absolute branleur !

branleur is that French?
Gomis on 01:00 - Jan 3 with 4366 viewsRancid

Au revoir monsieur Gomis et bonne chance
Gomis on 01:10 - Jan 3 with 4329 viewsRancid

Get him out as soon as we can and go for Austin and Bamford.We're a striker or 2 away from being a good side again.
Gomis on 01:13 - Jan 3 with 4307 viewsmonmouth

Gomis on 01:00 - Jan 3 by Rancid

Au revoir monsieur Gomis et bonne chance

Fierk eem

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gomis on 01:47 - Jan 3 with 4236 viewsEnfieldjack

Gomis on 23:57 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

Such an intelligent post!
Gomis on 03:11 - Jan 3 with 4133 viewsDrizzy

Gomis has been a huge disappointment this season. Since his initial run he's been dreadful. Spends most of the match on his arse, can't hold the ball up and bring others in to play. Doesn't have the pace to get in behind unless the ball is timed perfectly, evident from his 24 offsides this season (most in league) almost twice as much the next player.

The sad thing is he has real quality and he's shown that in spurts. The finish against Man City was sublime for example. He has the demeanor of a man waiting for his last multi-million payday in the desert and we're just the token Premier League stop off.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gomis on 03:51 - Jan 3 with 4092 viewsTheKirkyLife

Gomis on 00:25 - Jan 3 by swan65split

Mr Austin has said he is staying till the endof the Season.

Delph said he was going nowhere. QPR are not getting promoted this year and he wants PL action - now is a better time than any.
Gomis on 05:34 - Jan 3 with 4008 viewshobo

We're going for the cheap options then are we? Meh
Gomis on 06:44 - Jan 3 with 3946 viewsSwansea93

Gomis on 03:51 - Jan 3 by TheKirkyLife

Delph said he was going nowhere. QPR are not getting promoted this year and he wants PL action - now is a better time than any.

Plus if he wants a chance to get in the England Euros team he'll wanna get Premier League goals asap.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gomis on 07:20 - Jan 3 with 3901 viewsphact0rri

If there is any truth to this... I like it the thought behind this or something similar. Will trust in Huw and hope what ever movements help us stay afloat.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Gomis on 08:33 - Jan 3 with 3785 viewsjack247

I couldn't care less if he comes across to the fans, smiles when he misses or spends all his spare time visiting kids in hospital. Scoring goals, holding the ball up and linking with the midfield is what he should be judged on.

I do agree with the post above saying that he is the only player we have capable of playing up front on his own (albeit not very well) and I would still be reluctantly starting him. Curt seems to think otherwise though and we look a better team under his leadership.
Gomis on 09:11 - Jan 3 with 3702 viewsLoyal

Gomis on 07:20 - Jan 3 by phact0rri

If there is any truth to this... I like it the thought behind this or something similar. Will trust in Huw and hope what ever movements help us stay afloat.

If there is truth in it lets hope Huw and Co don't sit on their hands thinking about it, pondering it then moving too late. If it's on its on, get it done. Too much slow slow.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 09:16 - Jan 3 with 3673 viewsTrundle10

Serious question Builth. How old are you?
Gomis on 09:23 - Jan 3 with 3645 viewsBorojack

Gomis on 03:51 - Jan 3 by TheKirkyLife

We got no chance with Austin QPR want 8 million he will want an Ayew / Gomis size signing on fee would cost 12 million minimum in total plus a hefty wage.
Newcsstle Palace and Southsmpton are interested as well.
He wont come to us.
Bamford is a more realistic target.
If we want him that is and Curtis said we dont.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gomis on 09:28 - Jan 3 with 3610 viewsjack247

Gomis on 09:23 - Jan 3 by Borojack

We got no chance with Austin QPR want 8 million he will want an Ayew / Gomis size signing on fee would cost 12 million minimum in total plus a hefty wage.
Newcsstle Palace and Southsmpton are interested as well.
He wont come to us.
Bamford is a more realistic target.
If we want him that is and Curtis said we dont.

He won't cost £8m. They wanted that in the summer. They are reasonably safe from relegation, a long way off the playoffs and are going to lose him for nothing in a few months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024