Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*!@ing around 15:37 - Dec 16 with 5965 viewsandrewcalo

We need a manager RIGHT NOW, Curtis is taking advice from other ex-managers and the team need direction.

These next two games might be what gets us relegated.

And Huw et el are swanning around quite literally on the other side of the planet. Get Poyet for Gods sake, he's cheap, he's experienced, and he already saved one club from relegation. He's the man for the job.
F*!@ing around on 15:44 - Dec 16 with 4685 viewstarel

Oh f*ck retard alert
F*!@ing around on 15:45 - Dec 16 with 4677 viewsDyfnant

Thank fook your not on the board

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

F*!@ing around on 15:49 - Dec 16 with 4630 viewsBanosswan

AEK won't be happy with you touting yourself about Gus

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

F*!@ing around on 15:49 - Dec 16 with 4629 viewslovejuicejack

Calm down dear ffs, this is a massive appointment they ain't gunna rush it just cause your getting ur knickers in a twist.
F*!@ing around on 15:54 - Dec 16 with 4571 viewsTummer_from_Texas

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/160039/the-worst-way-to-

Meanwhile on this thread, the problem is that we're moving TOO quickly.

I'm so confused.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

F*!@ing around on 16:39 - Dec 16 with 4238 viewsicecoldjack

Seems to me that the biggest problem was Monk, considering the way we played and the performance levels overall against Man city i'd be happy for Curtis to steer the ship a bit longer, of course it's hard to assess after 1 game but it looked to me like a weight was lifted off the players shoulders.

Consider the likes of Ki,Siggy,Taylor,Ash,Fabianski,Ayew and Britton, all of them are either top internationals or hardened pro's who will know what is required in the coming weeks,now the previous manager has gone there is nowhere for them to hide either, failiure from here will reflect on them and nobody else .

I think us reverting to plan A will be a huge relief for some of those players, they all know and respect Curtis and all know he is fair minded.

I see no problem with him in control for the next few games, and if that goes well, then a few more!

We need a new manager but i think Curtis and the respect he carries isn't the worst option at the moment.
F*!@ing around on 16:51 - Dec 16 with 4171 viewsymaohyd

F*!@ing around on 15:49 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

Calm down dear ffs, this is a massive appointment they ain't gunna rush it just cause your getting ur knickers in a twist.

It also isn't the time to take an eternity on the decision.

The way the Swans are going about this appointment you'd think it was pre season.

Obviously only the board know what has gone on, during Monks reign, his sacking and candidates that may have been sounded out, then backed out.

You certainly can't blame them for not having contingency plans at the beginning of the season, given how well we did last year.

But all that said, in my opinion the structure and ability of the club is looking weak to deal with this type of situation, i.e. to chose the optimum time to get rid of a manager and then the process to find one. I'm expecting an Evening Post article before long to highlight that the Swans have now invited the 3 leading candidates to the Dragon Hotel to see how well they interact in a group situation with the players and to deliver a talk on their vision for the Swans via power point!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

F*!@ing around on 16:53 - Dec 16 with 4161 viewsThursday

F*!@ing around on 15:54 - Dec 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/160039/the-worst-way-to-

Meanwhile on this thread, the problem is that we're moving TOO quickly.

I'm so confused.

We're fcked if we don't hire Goldilocks.
Login to get fewer ads

F*!@ing around on 16:56 - Dec 16 with 4130 viewsOldjack

I hope the op realizes how bloody far south America is ,not to mention jet lag, then there's a bit of site seeing, pub crawl, nudists beaches and all that sort of stuff ,it takes time mun
Patience you can't rush theses things

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

F*!@ing around on 17:03 - Dec 16 with 4085 viewsairedale

F*!@ing around on 16:53 - Dec 16 by Thursday

We're fcked if we don't hire Goldilocks.

Oh no, no her! I just couldn't bear it.
F*!@ing around on 17:15 - Dec 16 with 4000 viewsmax936

F*!@ing around on 16:39 - Dec 16 by icecoldjack

Seems to me that the biggest problem was Monk, considering the way we played and the performance levels overall against Man city i'd be happy for Curtis to steer the ship a bit longer, of course it's hard to assess after 1 game but it looked to me like a weight was lifted off the players shoulders.

Consider the likes of Ki,Siggy,Taylor,Ash,Fabianski,Ayew and Britton, all of them are either top internationals or hardened pro's who will know what is required in the coming weeks,now the previous manager has gone there is nowhere for them to hide either, failiure from here will reflect on them and nobody else .

I think us reverting to plan A will be a huge relief for some of those players, they all know and respect Curtis and all know he is fair minded.

I see no problem with him in control for the next few games, and if that goes well, then a few more!

We need a new manager but i think Curtis and the respect he carries isn't the worst option at the moment.

I wouldn't put Ki in that bracket after his last 3 or 4 performances, he's been playing like he's got 2 left feet, I've been one of his biggest supporters especially when he was deemed not good enough and farmed out to Sunderland, but he's really disappointed me these last few weeks, I hope he can get back to his best and quickly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

F*!@ing around on 17:28 - Dec 16 with 3918 viewsQuakerJack

F*!@ing around on 16:51 - Dec 16 by ymaohyd

It also isn't the time to take an eternity on the decision.

The way the Swans are going about this appointment you'd think it was pre season.

Obviously only the board know what has gone on, during Monks reign, his sacking and candidates that may have been sounded out, then backed out.

You certainly can't blame them for not having contingency plans at the beginning of the season, given how well we did last year.

But all that said, in my opinion the structure and ability of the club is looking weak to deal with this type of situation, i.e. to chose the optimum time to get rid of a manager and then the process to find one. I'm expecting an Evening Post article before long to highlight that the Swans have now invited the 3 leading candidates to the Dragon Hotel to see how well they interact in a group situation with the players and to deliver a talk on their vision for the Swans via power point!

I agree actually... Not saying we should rush to get Poyet but we are taking too long.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

F*!@ing around on 17:40 - Dec 16 with 3836 viewshammy

F*!@ing around on 17:15 - Dec 16 by max936

I wouldn't put Ki in that bracket after his last 3 or 4 performances, he's been playing like he's got 2 left feet, I've been one of his biggest supporters especially when he was deemed not good enough and farmed out to Sunderland, but he's really disappointed me these last few weeks, I hope he can get back to his best and quickly.

Not see the Man City game then ?

The inclusion of Cork, Ki and Britton was the difference IMO and it worked really well. Let's go with the same again this weekend and hopefully we'll get a win !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

F*!@ing around on 17:45 - Dec 16 with 3805 viewsicecoldjack

F*!@ing around on 17:15 - Dec 16 by max936

You couldn't really place any of them in that bracket on the last 3/4 performances, i was referring to the last performance at Man city, which was a much better showing by all, including Ki.

I have always liked Ki but was of the opinion that Laudrup was right to farm him out as i regarded him as a steady eddy type player and not as classy as JDG but in fairness to Monk he got a lot out of him last season, which brings me onto the reasons why it went a bit pear shaped..

There were clearly issues within the squad and coaching staff, the added edition of Cork in the Jan window might have made things a bit uncomfortable for the likes of Shelvey and Ki, with those guys knowing places arn't going to be easy to come by.

The board would not sack the whole of Monks staff if there wasn't an issue or some kind of friction, the thing with Curtis is that all the players know him and he is a well liked guy , getting messages of support from Laudrup,Rodgers and Monk just goes to show how well he was thought of .

Man city is my reference point as i think there were a few issues clouding players true form, which judging by the last game was not a temporary thing!
F*!@ing around on 17:47 - Dec 16 with 3785 viewslancasterswan

Newbie poster, hello all

For the record it's only 2.40pm in Rosario , Bielsa's odds have lengthened and he's closer to Evens, Unai Emery is now hovering around 9/2 and looks to be second favourite very soon.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 17:55]
F*!@ing around on 17:47 - Dec 16 with 3784 viewsmax936

F*!@ing around on 17:40 - Dec 16 by hammy

Not see the Man City game then ?

The inclusion of Cork, Ki and Britton was the difference IMO and it worked really well. Let's go with the same again this weekend and hopefully we'll get a win !

No I didn't to be honest, but I'm glad to read that stepped up, good news.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

F*!@ing around on 18:18 - Dec 16 with 3636 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think that the fear is that if we haven't made the appointment by the beginning of next week it'll probably run on until after the Old Trafford trip on Jan 2nd.

If Alan Curtis gets them playing well and we pick up good points in the next four games that's fine but if the uncertainty affects players and we struggle during that period we'll be in the bottom three and struggling even more than we are now.

It would be nice to have a new manager at least watching from the stand on Sunday so that he has a week before the Boxing day game and time to assess the squad before the January window. We may have to sell before we can buy and that will be a big call for the new manager.

The appointment has to be the right one but we can't take too long when we've got winnable games coming up.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

F*!@ing around on 18:27 - Dec 16 with 3590 viewsicecoldjack

F*!@ing around on 18:18 - Dec 16 by Joe_bradshaw

I think that the fear is that if we haven't made the appointment by the beginning of next week it'll probably run on until after the Old Trafford trip on Jan 2nd.

If Alan Curtis gets them playing well and we pick up good points in the next four games that's fine but if the uncertainty affects players and we struggle during that period we'll be in the bottom three and struggling even more than we are now.

It would be nice to have a new manager at least watching from the stand on Sunday so that he has a week before the Boxing day game and time to assess the squad before the January window. We may have to sell before we can buy and that will be a big call for the new manager.

The appointment has to be the right one but we can't take too long when we've got winnable games coming up.

I don't know why, and it's bit of a leap after 1 game, but i get the feeling the players will thrive under curtis comfy approach and return to traditional swansea values, it is after all the reason why most of them signed for us, to play our type of football.

Like you say, it's a problem if the wheels fall off again, but judging by the showing at city, the desire to fight back and the bold substitutions at the right time, i think the players would be very confident in curtis managing them.

Like most of us have said for yonks, the Swansea job is one where only a little tweak here and there needs to be done, it worked for Sousa,Rodgers,Laudrup and Monk ..before he tried to re invent the wheel.

I'm quite relaxed about the the situation now but that may well change come the weekend !
F*!@ing around on 18:55 - Dec 16 with 3516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*!@ing around on 17:03 - Dec 16 by airedale

Oh no, no her! I just couldn't bear it.

Fair play

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

F*!@ing around on 18:58 - Dec 16 with 3497 viewsmonmouth

F*ck a f*cking duck.

Sometimes I despair for the future ofthe human race.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

F*!@ing around on 19:00 - Dec 16 with 3484 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*!@ing around on 18:58 - Dec 16 by monmouth

F*ck a f*cking duck.

Sometimes I despair for the future ofthe human race.

Oh come on. Airedale's joke wasn't that bad mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

F*!@ing around on 22:41 - Dec 16 with 3199 viewsTreforys_Jack

-18 for the OP, That some kind of record for 1 post?
F*!@ing around on 22:43 - Dec 16 with 3174 viewsItchySphincter

F*!@ing around on 22:41 - Dec 16 by Treforys_Jack

-18 for the OP, That some kind of record for 1 post?

It's a decent OP.

BAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAA.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

F*!@ing around on 22:46 - Dec 16 with 3149 viewsDr_Winston

F*!@ing around on 22:43 - Dec 16 by ItchySphincter

It's a decent OP.

BAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAA.

He has a point in that it's taken too long to get Monk's replacement in, but that mostly stems from the club giving him at least 2 1/2 weeks more than he should have had to begin with.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

F*!@ing around on 22:49 - Dec 16 with 3126 viewsmacthejack

I don't understand how people have got the impression that we're deliberately taking our time in hiring a new manager. These things obviously take time but I imagine the board are working to get the right man in place as quickly as possible. I doubt it's the case that Huwberto has gone to SA to sample the steak and some of Colombia's finest all the while trying to shake the niggling feeling that he's forgetting to do something important.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024