Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? 21:27 - Sep 15 with 17701 viewsLeonisGod

Reminds me of Jason Scotland for Wigan. Has lost his swagger and is playing it safe by playing deep, little layoffs but little threat. Making no headway against Chellini and fluffing his chance when he had it.

looks like a step too far for him. But he'll probably score now though [bounc]
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 06:33 - Sep 20 with 2087 viewstaylorsmade

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 21:30 - Sep 15 by Darran

F*ck him.

Very insightful by an administrator!!!
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 11:05 - Sep 20 with 2012 viewsdobjack2

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 07:39 - Sep 17 by jack247

If they want to get the best out of him, they will have to build their attack around his strengths. We did it with Bony, we are now doing it with Gomis.

It's not going to happen unless Aguero gets a 6 month injury. Play him as a fulcrum with their nippy little attackers running off him and he will be immense. Play him the way they are now and he is going to look out of place. In all fairness to Gomis, it is exactly what happened to him when we played him as if he was Bony.

I assume that whoever scouted him thought that he could play in their system as well. Thought at the time he was better suited to Chelsea than city.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 11:07 - Sep 20 with 2009 viewsDr_Winston

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 11:05 - Sep 20 by dobjack2

I assume that whoever scouted him thought that he could play in their system as well. Thought at the time he was better suited to Chelsea than city.

Someone scouted Gomis and thought he could play the same way as Wilf. It happens.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 11:20 - Sep 20 with 1994 viewsWhiterockin

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 11:05 - Sep 20 by dobjack2

Before Bony left for City. There were many on this board who said that his style of play was not suitable for the top four sides, with the possible exception of Chelsea (in the Drogba role). Clearly the City scouts should have done their homework and read this board.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:16 - Sep 20 with 1920 viewsRancid

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 19:22 - Sep 19 by A_Fans_Dad

No wonder Bony can't score, he was on from the 66th minute and did not get one pass when he was in or near the Penalty Area.
What has Toure got against him, he point blank refuses to pass to him, choosing anybody else rather than Bony.

That's what happens when you're no longer the club's star player like he was in Holland and swansea
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:24 - Sep 20 with 1929 viewsDrizzy

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 11:07 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Someone scouted Gomis and thought he could play the same way as Wilf. It happens.

Aren't you adamant that Gomis was brought in not to replace Bony but to offer an alternative?

Woopsie, Jobs.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:19 - Sep 20 with 1892 viewsDr_Winston

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:24 - Sep 20 by Drizzy

Aren't you adamant that Gomis was brought in not to replace Bony but to offer an alternative?

Woopsie, Jobs.

You are aware that clubs often have two separate strikers on their books both capable of playing the same way are you Newps? It minimises disruption whenever one is unavailable.

If there's anything else you want to know about football, I'm always here for you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:43 - Sep 20 with 1874 viewsDrizzy

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:19 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

You are aware that clubs often have two separate strikers on their books both capable of playing the same way are you Newps? It minimises disruption whenever one is unavailable.

If there's anything else you want to know about football, I'm always here for you.

Oh my giving me a lesson are we? I'll pass thanks, not sure you could teach me about anything other than sanctimony and bitterness. I'll just continue to laugh at you talk in circles in an attempt to sound more intelligent than you actually are.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:47 - Sep 20 with 1865 viewsDr_Winston

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:43 - Sep 20 by Drizzy

Oh my giving me a lesson are we? I'll pass thanks, not sure you could teach me about anything other than sanctimony and bitterness. I'll just continue to laugh at you talk in circles in an attempt to sound more intelligent than you actually are.

You seem to be taking this internet thing a bit too seriously.

It's not healthy Newps.

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1773 viewsDrizzy

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:47 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

You seem to be taking this internet thing a bit too seriously.

It's not healthy Newps.

Enjoy your day at work, Jobs. X

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024