Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 22:42 - Sep 8 with 10803 viewsScoobyWho

In defence of our country ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 14:40 - Sep 11 with 1804 viewsperchrockjack

A time to make up.

A time of war

A time of peace

A time you may embrace.

Ffs is, keep up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 19:41 - Sep 11 with 1764 viewsJackSomething

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 12:02 - Sep 11 by Darran

To the same person every day?
Like I told you a couple of weeks ago you had a dig at me for replying to Brynnies every post several months bsck so I stopped.

Point taken.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 19:49 - Sep 11 with 1754 viewsexiledclaseboy

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 19:41 - Sep 11 by JackSomething

Point taken.

There's a time to live and a time do die

When it's time to meet your maker

There's a time to live, but isn't it strange

That as soon as we're born we're dying.

Poll: Tory leader

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 20:40 - Sep 11 with 1738 viewsDarran

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 19:41 - Sep 11 by JackSomething

Point taken.

Good man.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 18:06 - Sep 12 with 1678 viewsDafyddHuw

Just because Cameron said there was a threat to this country doesn't make it so. This was an extrajudicial killing.
🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 19:57 - Sep 12 with 1662 viewsDarran

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 18:06 - Sep 12 by DafyddHuw

Just because Cameron said there was a threat to this country doesn't make it so. This was an extrajudicial killing.

I think someone elsewhere would have told Cameron mind.
Just a thought.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 11:39 - Sep 13 with 1632 viewsDafyddHuw

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 19:57 - Sep 12 by Darran

I think someone elsewhere would have told Cameron mind.
Just a thought.

Just because someone told Cameron, doesn't make that someone right.
Just a thought.
🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 12:19 - Sep 13 with 1627 viewsTownhill_Hilton

The vicious little scumbag had it coming. As long as they list the scum they kill no prob. They are enemy. The alternative is boots on ground and we have lost too many in other Muslim shitholes. Nope happy to fight the Islamo Nazis from the air
Login to get fewer ads

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 17:55 - Sep 14 with 1590 viewsFlashberryjack

🇬🇧🇬🇧 Do you care if it was legal or not ? 🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 13:31 - Sep 9 by JackSomething

Quite possibly. I'd still like to know that there are checks and balances in place though to stop our elected leaders acting on a whim. Call me old-fashioned in that regard.

Can you imagine if Corbyn had that kind of power at his fingertips in the future? "What did that Perchrock guy call me on Planet Swans? Send in the drones!"

If Corbyn had his way we wouldn't have any drones to send....and those naughty IS chappies would leave us alone.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024