Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey Ban 18:06 - Dec 30 with 3038 viewsSenhin

Was just on sky sports that he is going to face action. Could be 4 games... They said sterling won't face any.

How is that fair?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Shelvey Ban on 18:10 - Dec 30 with 3003 viewsDr_Winston

Depends what was in the referees report I believe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shelvey Ban on 18:11 - Dec 30 with 2976 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey Ban on 18:10 - Dec 30 by Dr_Winston

What a result . That's some gee up Garry

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shelvey Ban on 18:13 - Dec 30 with 2931 viewscurleigh

Sterlin should definitely face action Ref didn't see the elbow, he must have seen the push in the face of Hernandez. If i was Monk i would push that all the way
Shelvey Ban on 18:15 - Dec 30 with 2917 viewscurleigh

Shelvey Ban on 18:10 - Dec 30 by Dr_Winston

Ref didn't see it
Shelvey Ban on 18:15 - Dec 30 with 2917 viewsunion_jack

Who actually reported him to the FA? Was it Liverpool or do the FA take action by themselves?

Obviously, last night has been plastered all over the media but the FA can't look at every game they have control over week in, week out.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Shelvey Ban on 18:17 - Dec 30 with 2883 viewsshimmie

Shelvey Ban on 18:11 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

What a result . That's some gee up Garry

Oh just f*ck off with your anti monk, anti siggy, complete bollox talking wa*know. I need to stop reading this sh!te. Is it monks fault he's inherited a petulant c*n who seems hell bent on wasting his talent? No. He's clearly at his wits end with him. How you can blame GM for shelvey throwing an elbow at a player is f $cking beyond me.
Shelvey Ban on 18:17 - Dec 30 with 2878 views1973scott

The ban should do him good, hopefully he will learn from it and be a better player for it
Shelvey Ban on 18:19 - Dec 30 with 2855 viewsSTEVE1

If Fernandez goes to bthe floor like the Liverpool player did the chances are he would have been sent off last night totally unfair.
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey Ban on 18:19 - Dec 30 with 2846 viewsskippyjack

Sterling plays for Champions League chasing Liverpool.. Jonjo plays for Swansea.. simple really.. plus the exposure will create money somehow..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Shelvey Ban on 18:22 - Dec 30 with 2811 viewsDr_Winston

Shelvey Ban on 18:15 - Dec 30 by curleigh

Ref didn't see it

Which is why he's been charged. If the ref mentions an incident in his report then the FA don't take retroactive action to avoid undermining the ref.

Be interesting to know if the Sterling incident was mentioned or not. If it wasn't and he hasn't been charged then we've undoubtedly been tucked up in comparison.

Edit - According to SKY the Sterling incident was noted, so no action is taken. So he's gotten away with it thanks to cowardly officials.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 18:23]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shelvey Ban on 18:22 - Dec 30 with 2792 viewsmagicdaps10

Cant argue with the Shelvey ban but Sterling getting away with it is just criminal................some serious wrong doing and double standards here.

How long is Shelveys ban by the way?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Shelvey Ban on 00:29 - Dec 31 with 2511 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey Ban on 18:17 - Dec 30 by shimmie

Oh just f*ck off with your anti monk, anti siggy, complete bollox talking wa*know. I need to stop reading this sh!te. Is it monks fault he's inherited a petulant c*n who seems hell bent on wasting his talent? No. He's clearly at his wits end with him. How you can blame GM for shelvey throwing an elbow at a player is f $cking beyond me.

Woohoo go honey go !!!!

Shelvey Ban on 00:31 - Dec 31 with 2504 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey Ban on 18:17 - Dec 30 by shimmie

Go f*ck yourself I mean. Sorry if I was a bit ambiguous. So what's your take on the last three performances and the general direction of our team? Go on, I'm f*cking interested

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024