Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? 15:25 - Sep 26 with 3807 viewswestx

Poll: Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right?

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 15:31 - Sep 26 with 2626 viewspencoedjack

I lost interest in the other thread ......

Yes as long as Huw remained in some kind of role on the board.
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 16:45 - Sep 26 with 2555 viewsJackfath

Why is the OP obsessed with new owners? Aren't the current ones doing a good enough job?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:15 - Sep 26 with 2501 viewsSpratty

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 16:45 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

Why is the OP obsessed with new owners? Aren't the current ones doing a good enough job?

I imagine because an investment interest seems to have been suggested by a few sources the OP wants to know what those fans that post on here think of it.

Whilst the initial response for many of us might be to maintain the status quo, we need to know the known knowns, unknown knowns and unknown unknowns before making a really valid judgement. Even then an unsettling leap of faith.

If it is an good and reasonable offer, the Shareholders are only people at the end of the day and have already taken us further than could ever have been reasonably expected.

The Trust will be essential to this.

I see the geographic issue as quite a limiting factor.
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:17 - Sep 26 with 2487 viewsJackfath

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:15 - Sep 26 by Spratty

I imagine because an investment interest seems to have been suggested by a few sources the OP wants to know what those fans that post on here think of it.

Whilst the initial response for many of us might be to maintain the status quo, we need to know the known knowns, unknown knowns and unknown unknowns before making a really valid judgement. Even then an unsettling leap of faith.

If it is an good and reasonable offer, the Shareholders are only people at the end of the day and have already taken us further than could ever have been reasonably expected.

The Trust will be essential to this.

I see the geographic issue as quite a limiting factor.

I haven't heard any rumours to this end other than those suggested by the OP in this and the other threads he continually makes suggesting we have some Americans about to take us over.

Has anyone else any rumours other than from these here threads?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:20 - Sep 26 with 2485 viewsraynor94

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:17 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

I haven't heard any rumours to this end other than those suggested by the OP in this and the other threads he continually makes suggesting we have some Americans about to take us over.

None at all, I just think the op likes polls

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:21 - Sep 26 with 2479 viewswestx

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:20 - Sep 26 by raynor94

None at all, I just think the op likes polls

Is that obviously other than the other people on the topics who have said they have heard the same things

sorry to upset you like girls but clearly you cannot handle the adult debates so I suggest you stay away from them

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:24 - Sep 26 with 2465 viewsJackfath

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:21 - Sep 26 by westx

Is that obviously other than the other people on the topics who have said they have heard the same things

sorry to upset you like girls but clearly you cannot handle the adult debates so I suggest you stay away from them

That's a bit sexist.

I am merely asking where these rumours have come from? You have started 3 (I think) threads saying the same sort of thing, I cannot recollect you commenting on many other threads ( I stand to be corrected).

Do you have any links to any possible sources of these rumours, or are you just further rumour mongering for the sake of it?

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:24 - Sep 26 with 2472 viewsSpratty

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:17 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

A few posters mentioned they had heard something similar on the other thread.

(i.e. heard it independent of the other thread)
Login to get fewer ads

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:25 - Sep 26 with 2458 viewsJackfath

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:24 - Sep 26 by Spratty

I also heard as did others that David Villa was going to sign for us on loan.

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:25 - Sep 26 with 2465 viewswestx

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:24 - Sep 26 by Spratty

Ignore then Spratty they just don't like me as I suggested there should be a ban for a troll

So therefore they have become completely blind to anything in the way that they normally do - they look at the poster name before they consider the wording in the post and whether there is any truth

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 2450 viewsJackfath

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:25 - Sep 26 by westx

Ignore then Spratty they just don't like me as I suggested there should be a ban for a troll

So therefore they have become completely blind to anything in the way that they normally do - they look at the poster name before they consider the wording in the post and whether there is any truth

Grow up.

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 2455 viewsSpratty

Pretty patronising - is that your definition of adult debate?
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:29 - Sep 26 with 2443 viewswestx

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:27 - Sep 26 by Spratty

Pretty patronising - is that your definition of adult debate?

No but it is the only way to deal with the likes of raynor

Jackfath I have on ignore so I have no idea what he is posting

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:30 - Sep 26 with 2436 viewsSpratty

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:29 - Sep 26 by westx

No but it is the only way to deal with the likes of raynor

Jackfath I have on ignore so I have no idea what he is posting

I would debate the only way - but take your point
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:33 - Sep 26 with 2423 viewsSpratty

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:25 - Sep 26 by westx

I agree - but like to humour them

didn't you say I was a WUM
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:35 - Sep 26 with 2415 viewsJackfath

Put on ignore for asking a couple of questions.

Perhaps Darran's statement about posters being too thick for this forum is more accurate than I first realised.

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:56 - Sep 26 with 2381 viewsmorningstar

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:35 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

Perhaps Darran's statement about posters being too thick for this forum is more accurate than I first realised.

Do you have anyone on ignore Dr? And why aren't you a Dr anymore?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:00 - Sep 26 with 2360 viewsJackfath

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:56 - Sep 26 by morningstar

Do you have anyone on ignore Dr? And why aren't you a Dr anymore?

NO I am capable of ignoring people if I want to. Although I find all posters interesting in their own way. There's room for all on here. I find it odd why someone would ignore someone, then make sure they tell people they have them on ignore. Indeed, one established poster pretended he had me and another great poster on ignore last week and make a thread about it. Work that one out.

As for the removal of the Dr, I only ever had that as some wag had registered the original "jackfath" moniker on PS previous incarnation.

Smashing to post to a sensible level headed poster for once.

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:00 - Sep 26 with 2360 viewsSpratty

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 17:35 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

Don't think thick is appropriate to the situation

or any situation with that meaning - unless you don't suffer fools gladly, it is possibly slightly true about anyone with that view as they consider themselves above foolishness and thus have proven they are not.
Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:06 - Sep 26 with 2340 viewsraynor94

Says the man who put up a poll to get Dwight banned on here, very adult

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:18 - Sep 26 with 2303 viewsLiberty

OP,

Thats a tough question.

Things are going so well under current ones, no reason for fans to want change.

But if current owners are looking to sell, want to cash out, taken us as far as they can, who could blame them for wanting to take a back seat and leave at top, almost.

So, not looking for a change myself but if it happens, so be it and hope they find a good buyer.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:21 - Sep 26 with 2297 viewsmorningstar

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:00 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

NO I am capable of ignoring people if I want to. Although I find all posters interesting in their own way. There's room for all on here. I find it odd why someone would ignore someone, then make sure they tell people they have them on ignore. Indeed, one established poster pretended he had me and another great poster on ignore last week and make a thread about it. Work that one out.

As for the removal of the Dr, I only ever had that as some wag had registered the original "jackfath" moniker on PS previous incarnation.

Smashing to post to a sensible level headed poster for once.

Agree entirely. I would never place anyone on ignore, it would be against the grain of a public messageboard or akin to carrying out your own censorship so to speak. However, I did create another username once and spent three days going through every member and put them on ignore just to experience what it was like. I then posted a thread and got 83 replies, but the only one I could read was Darran saying F*** HIM! So I stopped using it. How did you vote in this poll by the way? Personally I have made a conscious decision not too partake in any poll that doesn't have a dont know/other option. I'm not saying that I would use it in this case or any other for that matter, but I just feel safer when the option is there to fall back on.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 18:23]

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:25 - Sep 26 with 2282 viewsC_jack

Huw won't be here forever.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:29 - Sep 26 with 2264 viewsmax936

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:25 - Sep 26 by C_jack

He will, he's immortal, fact

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:32 - Sep 26 with 2250 viewsmorningstar

Would you welcome new owners if the deal was right? on 18:25 - Sep 26 by C_jack

You don't know that do you? It is now possible to keep the brain alive outside of the body. If advances in this field continue in 20 or so years we could have boardroom meetings with Huws Martins Dineens and Katzens brains communicating with each other through bubbling glass test tubes on the boardroom table.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024