Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another ticket update.... 13:43 - May 16 with 17006 viewsYorkRanger

According to Ian Taylor's twitter 10,000 tickets left at 1.23 today.
Another ticket update.... on 15:23 - May 16 with 2687 viewsQPunkR

Another ticket update.... on 15:13 - May 16 by paulparker

so what's the explanation then ?
you had x2 tickets worth £74.00 each ( not in the same rows)
and you were selling them for £125.00 each

Exactly. It does rather seem to everyone else that's exactly what you were doing. Please explain seeing as we all seem to have got it wrong..

QPR - "shit but local"

Another ticket update.... on 15:25 - May 16 with 2676 viewsmakaveli1882

I said I had 2 sets of tickets 1) club Wembley 2) the tickets I had

Cant sell the club Wembley on here to people I don't know as it doesn't belong to me, so was selling the 2 I had to in block 120 to cover the cost for me to move to club Wembley which I don't want to sit it as I would rather be with my friends and family where my tickets are booked.

So I personally wasn't making a single penny of it, in fact I was moving out seats I wanted to sit somewhere I wasn't bothered about so that 2 other fans could get into the game.

I stated that in original post that it was above face value but that I wasn't making a penny of it just covering costs

I don't really need to defend myself and to be honest its not an issue as I have tickets but for the record I was trying to be helpful ............. believe it not, its no my problem

like I said hope everyone gets a ticket and enjoys the day
Another ticket update.... on 15:26 - May 16 with 2667 viewsHunterhoop

If we were only at 17k odd after the STs, it's astonishing we've sold another 10k to get to 27k by 1.30pm today. Top effort.

I'd expect a slow down tomorrow (2nd day of Members) like the 2nd day of STs when sales slowed. But we will probably be at over 30k before tomorrow and maybe at 32k-34k come general sale. That's pretty impressive.

I'm still sure it will get to general sale but might not be much choice!
Another ticket update.... on 15:38 - May 16 with 2582 viewsJamie

Another ticket update.... on 15:26 - May 16 by Hunterhoop

If we were only at 17k odd after the STs, it's astonishing we've sold another 10k to get to 27k by 1.30pm today. Top effort.

I'd expect a slow down tomorrow (2nd day of Members) like the 2nd day of STs when sales slowed. But we will probably be at over 30k before tomorrow and maybe at 32k-34k come general sale. That's pretty impressive.

I'm still sure it will get to general sale but might not be much choice!

Agreed that tickets will probably go on general sale but as you say most likely lots of singles dotted around
Another ticket update.... on 15:47 - May 16 with 2501 viewsEastR

Another ticket update.... on 15:09 - May 16 by makaveli1882

yeah well its bollocks I wasn't trying to make money of anyone as I tried to explain

Going to the shops on Christmas Eve I had £10 in my pocket. This was the only money I had available to me to spend.
You could say the sum total of my wealth was £10.
I wanted to buy a turkey but all the ones they had left were £20 — more than my available funds. They had a large chicken available for £10, so I bought that instead.
The shop was closing up when I left.
Everything I have in the world now amounts to a chicken. No money.
I am chicken rich.
As I left a desperate shopper came rushing to the shop, only to find it now closed.
I could see the desperation on his face, and as he explained that he was in great need of a bird for his Christmas dinner.
I’ll sell this chicken to you for £50, I say.
The deal is done.
I now have £50, which is £40 more than when I left the house this morning without a chicken (or a turkey).
But hey, I’ve helped some desperate sod out, and I’ve made a PROFIT, which I can now use to upgrade my Christmas dinner at a venue of my choice.
Thanks to my shameless profiteering from someone else’s desperation.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Another ticket update.... on 15:50 - May 16 with 2456 viewsAunt_Nelly

Another ticket update.... on 15:25 - May 16 by makaveli1882

Cant sell the club Wembley on here to people I don't know as it doesn't belong to me, so was selling the 2 I had to in block 120 to cover the cost for me to move to club Wembley which I don't want to sit it as I would rather be with my friends and family where my tickets are booked.

So I personally wasn't making a single penny of it, in fact I was moving out seats I wanted to sit somewhere I wasn't bothered about so that 2 other fans could get into the game.

I stated that in original post that it was above face value but that I wasn't making a penny of it just covering costs

I don't really need to defend myself and to be honest its not an issue as I have tickets but for the record I was trying to be helpful ............. believe it not, its no my problem

I missed your original post.

Would have called you a c.unt if I'd seen it though.
Another ticket update.... on 15:51 - May 16 with 2440 viewsStanisgod

Another ticket update.... on 14:07 - May 16 by 18StoneOfHoop

Shi ting bricks.
Nothing secured yet although a couple of promising irons in the fire..

Not really appreciating any calm sanguine casually unconcerned comments about there probably being plenty left for general sale on the 19th,as you thought all along.

Although those comments are not anything like of the order of makaveli 1882's shameless,self-serving,duplicitous,touting thread
[Post edited 16 May 2014 14:27]

That's co I've got mine

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Another ticket update.... on 15:52 - May 16 with 2437 viewsDevonWhite

That's basically expecting someone else to subsidize your more expensive ticket!
Login to get fewer ads

Another ticket update.... on 16:07 - May 16 with 2372 viewspaulparker

Another ticket update.... on 15:52 - May 16 by DevonWhite

That's basically expecting someone else to subsidize your more expensive ticket!

This
By the sounds of it you had an option to get yourself a Wembley club seat or whatever
now to do this you had to whack on an extra 50 notes on each ticket to pay for your upgrade, which would have been better for you as the original tickets are not even in the same row ,
if your upgrading that's your choice , good luck, but charging an extra £100 is still wrong

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another ticket update.... on 16:17 - May 16 with 2306 viewsRangersAreBack

If you're not bothered where you sit you could sell the Club Wembley seats at face value. That way a fellow R gets a first class experience, you get major brownie points and all is forgiven.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 16:20]
Another ticket update.... on 16:33 - May 16 with 2231 viewsMKR

Blimey, more sold today than I expected. Was going to hang on till tomorrow to get two together but nervous now. If I buy tonight can you choose your seat so I can try and pick an empty row?
Another ticket update.... on 16:40 - May 16 with 2178 viewsTW_R

Another ticket update.... on 16:33 - May 16 by MKR

Blimey, more sold today than I expected. Was going to hang on till tomorrow to get two together but nervous now. If I buy tonight can you choose your seat so I can try and pick an empty row?

No you can't.
Another ticket update.... on 16:47 - May 16 with 2141 views18StoneOfHoop

Another ticket update.... on 15:51 - May 16 by Stanisgod

That's co I've got mine

Just found out this afternoon that due to the kindness of a regular LFW contributor whom I've never met,I'm sorted at face value now thanks,Stanisgod.

I'm not sticking my tongue out to anyone.

The stress and wind-up and high-blood pressure just ain't funny. I'm not suicidal as I've stated elsewhere before,but truly deeply gutted I would have been.

Best wishes and good luck - HANG ON IN THERE! - to anyone without a ticket.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Another ticket update.... on 16:50 - May 16 with 2106 viewspaulparker

Another ticket update.... on 16:47 - May 16 by 18StoneOfHoop

Just found out this afternoon that due to the kindness of a regular LFW contributor whom I've never met,I'm sorted at face value now thanks,Stanisgod.

The stress and wind-up and high-blood pressure just ain't funny. I'm not suicidal as I've stated elsewhere before,but truly deeply gutted I would have been.

im starting to sweat, still awaiting the call, hopefully family friend has sorted me !!
Stressful aint the word
BTW glad you got sorted 18 Stone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another ticket update.... on 16:51 - May 16 with 2095 viewsmakaveli1882

Another ticket update.... on 16:17 - May 16 by RangersAreBack

If you're not bothered where you sit you could sell the Club Wembley seats at face value. That way a fellow R gets a first class experience, you get major brownie points and all is forgiven.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 16:20]

to be fair Rangersareback have discussed that but not selling to people I don't know as its not by club Wembley and I have them to bear in mind if I sell to people I don't know other than through a message board,

I don't feel I need to get brownie points back, if I'm honest was trying to work it the best way I could without anyone losing out as just not me involved, proved more difficult than I thought, to be fair if I had got to a point where someone had said yes and swapped phones numbers I would of explained over the phone the situation and probably offered the CW cause I would prefer the tickets I got but would have had to fully explained not to act all pissed up and get any trouble cause the CW was not mine.

a lot of people know me on here by face, pub or just moaning on the boards over the years and know I'm not the sort of person who would look to make money of people on our biggest game in years...... yes the CW are more expensive, but I've sat there before and will do again but on this day I would rather be with my mates and have the seats I've got so CW is not my preferred seat ... but it doesn't matter know either I'm covered and like ive said I hope everyone gets a ticket
Another ticket update.... on 16:53 - May 16 with 1987 viewsQPR442

27k sold is a great. However I would expect it to slow down until Monday /Tues and the rest to go in last few days.
Another ticket update.... on 16:59 - May 16 with 1955 viewsMKR

Any one know how any are left now? Feeling stressed, feeling stupid as up to this season we were season ticket holders. My son went to work in Australia, my daughter to Uni in York, I didn't want to go on my own so gave up season tickets. I continued my membership, but she let hers lapse (she's got over 200 loyalty points) silly girl.
Another ticket update.... on 17:06 - May 16 with 1913 viewsLblock

Another ticket update.... on 16:50 - May 16 by paulparker

im starting to sweat, still awaiting the call, hopefully family friend has sorted me !!
Stressful aint the word
BTW glad you got sorted 18 Stone

Parker-- how many you after?

There MAY be a spare £76 in Block 119 if you do struggle. It'd be a single ticket though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Another ticket update.... on 17:16 - May 16 with 1876 viewsVish

Another ticket update.... on 16:59 - May 16 by MKR

Any one know how any are left now? Feeling stressed, feeling stupid as up to this season we were season ticket holders. My son went to work in Australia, my daughter to Uni in York, I didn't want to go on my own so gave up season tickets. I continued my membership, but she let hers lapse (she's got over 200 loyalty points) silly girl.

there are lots available in the top tier. over half of it is good availability.
Another ticket update.... on 17:18 - May 16 with 1858 viewsMKR

Another ticket update.... on 17:16 - May 16 by Vish

there are lots available in the top tier. over half of it is good availability.

I saw that, but does anyone know what % of tickets left = good availability?
Another ticket update.... on 17:37 - May 16 with 1787 viewsWeaverQPR

Hoping for a slow day tomo so theres plenty left in phase four.

@WeavQPR

Another ticket update.... on 17:44 - May 16 with 1742 viewsqueensparkdanger

Another ticket update.... on 16:47 - May 16 by 18StoneOfHoop

I feel like my stress doubled when you said you got one (just in-case you thought it had gone from you)..

Good on you and if I don't get there still hope you and everyone that goes has a great day.
Another ticket update.... on 17:51 - May 16 with 1714 viewsbaldyoldgit

Another ticket update.... on 17:37 - May 16 by WeaverQPR

Hoping for a slow day tomo so theres plenty left in phase four.

I'm crossing my fingers for phase 5 - general release.

Us occasionals are buggered when it comes to days like these. I would take a single ticket anywhere really, my shrewd family hate football and I would have to pay them to go so its just me.
Another ticket update.... on 17:54 - May 16 with 1692 viewsDWQPR

Another ticket update.... on 17:18 - May 16 by MKR

I saw that, but does anyone know what % of tickets left = good availability?

MKR, if as your name suggests you reside in MK then pm me as I can still get tickets from my season ticket holdings. They will be at face value plus the booking fee of £3.50 and I will not be covering the cost of the upgrade that I have bought for my daughter and brother. In fact I will be happy in the knowledge that I have helped another R enjoy a day out at Wembley.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Another ticket update.... on 17:57 - May 16 with 1674 viewsYorkRanger

Another ticket update.... on 17:54 - May 16 by DWQPR

MKR, if as your name suggests you reside in MK then pm me as I can still get tickets from my season ticket holdings. They will be at face value plus the booking fee of £3.50 and I will not be covering the cost of the upgrade that I have bought for my daughter and brother. In fact I will be happy in the knowledge that I have helped another R enjoy a day out at Wembley.

That is the spirit. See thread with a little help from my friends...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024