Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Main stand turnstiles 18:38 - Dec 29 with 2380 views442Dale

What was the problem with the ones outside the Ratcliffe?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Main stand turnstiles on 20:28 - Dec 29 with 2248 viewsmazzy1

Lady stood outside the turnstiles said they won't be open for the Leeds game either,surely with a possible full house this needs sorting as soon as possible.
Main stand turnstiles on 20:33 - Dec 29 with 2229 viewsYouTubeDale

Main stand turnstiles on 20:28 - Dec 29 by mazzy1

Lady stood outside the turnstiles said they won't be open for the Leeds game either,surely with a possible full house this needs sorting as soon as possible.

If this is true then the club needs to get the word out that supporters in the main stand should turn up to the game sooner.

There's a lot of time until the Leeds game. What on earth is the problem then???

Communication from the club maybe????????????

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Main stand turnstiles on 20:38 - Dec 29 with 2197 views442Dale

The club have been very good using twitter and the OS for updates, surprised not to see anything in advance of the game today with info. A sign would have been useful as some fans were heading in the direction of the closed turnstiles when exiting the Dale Bar ( near ticket office) only to realise and head back up the car park to the open ones.

There were issues at tunnel before the game with a build up of people as players went on and off the pitch with the stewards doing a good job with the gates. With a bigger crowd expected for Leeds this would be more of a problem. Would expect an update tomorrow, hopefully it's easily sorted.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 20:42]

Main stand turnstiles on 23:49 - Dec 29 with 1966 viewsDalenet

The main stand is full for the Leeds game now. They will need more than 3 turnstiles down the Pearl end - it can be that hard to sort it given it is an all ticket game.
Main stand turnstiles on 10:32 - Dec 30 with 1808 viewsThe_DJ

Main stand turnstiles on 20:33 - Dec 29 by YouTubeDale

If this is true then the club needs to get the word out that supporters in the main stand should turn up to the game sooner.

There's a lot of time until the Leeds game. What on earth is the problem then???

Communication from the club maybe????????????

The 'steward in charge of closed turnstiles' informed us that one of the 3 was not working and as there were 3 prices the other 2 couldn't operate ?????????

As the Leeds game is all ticket there should be no problem opening 2 of the 3
Perhaps common sense will prevail.

Main stand turnstiles on 13:01 - Dec 30 with 1673 views442Dale

I'm sure a simple clarification for information purposes will be forthcoming.

Main stand turnstiles on 13:06 - Dec 30 with 1660 viewsdalenumber2

I wonder why are the Pearl Street turnstiles furthest away from Wilbutts Lane sometimes open and sometimes shut? Is it to do with staff shortage or what? They were open yesterday but closed against Mansfield when there was a huge queue just before the match at the Willbutts Lane turnstiles.
Main stand turnstiles on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 1530 views442Dale

Main stand turnstiles on 13:06 - Dec 30 by dalenumber2

I wonder why are the Pearl Street turnstiles furthest away from Wilbutts Lane sometimes open and sometimes shut? Is it to do with staff shortage or what? They were open yesterday but closed against Mansfield when there was a huge queue just before the match at the Willbutts Lane turnstiles.

Some fans mentioned in the Ratcliffe yesterday that the queues at those turnstiles were a real problem v Mansfield. Possibly the turnstile operators and stewards fed this back and the planning was adjusted for Bristol R.

Login to get fewer ads

Main stand turnstiles on 15:40 - Dec 30 with 1489 viewsboromat

I think the club tries to predict attendances before games and reduces/increases staff to accomodate. Which makes sense, they won't always get it right though.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Main stand turnstiles on 10:44 - Dec 31 with 1315 viewsgresh1

I was told by a the head steward that 1 of the block of 3 turnstiles was out of order and as you cannot open any of the others without opening all 3, the decision was made to keep all closed. Sure it will be sorted though come the Leeds game.
Main stand turnstiles on 11:02 - Dec 31 with 1282 viewsdebbiesfella

Was talking to a turnstile operator today and he said that the turnstile that was not working nearest the Ratcliffe hasn't been working for most of the season. add this to the fact that the lady who runs the turnstile operation hasn't got a clue, my thoughts not his, and you have a problem.
Main stand turnstiles on 11:09 - Dec 31 with 1266 viewsroccydaleian

Main stand turnstiles on 11:02 - Dec 31 by debbiesfella

Was talking to a turnstile operator today and he said that the turnstile that was not working nearest the Ratcliffe hasn't been working for most of the season. add this to the fact that the lady who runs the turnstile operation hasn't got a clue, my thoughts not his, and you have a problem.

I enter through the turnstiles next to the Dale Bar, and apart from the last game, all three turnstiles have been open all season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024