Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? 14:32 - Jun 29 with 8904 viewsrobshaker

Its been nearly 24 hr since we signed Nathan Cameron and Greg McDermott and not a whiff of it on here??
Oh hang on is it because there decent signings along with Grimes and Roberts.

All coming together now I see, wonder who else we will sign in the coming weeks?

Its always been ace being a Bury fan, never a dull moment.

(still live and breathe us I see, nothing changes eh)

"this famous old club"
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:22 - Jul 2 with 1800 viewsChaffRAFC

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:43 - Jul 2 by BarryStrange

Some of them will be - but I really can't see that Roberts or Cameron are.

Suspect Grimes is on something similar to what you lot paid him last season, and Holden and McDermott won't be on a lot.

Personally I thought hiding the ground mortgage was a fairly big and early whopper but there you go.

I will only trust them if they're still here and we're still a solvent league club in a few years. Not holding my breath.

If you're paying Grimes what we were then it's a whole lot more than this £800p/w figure that's being thrown around.

I am fairly impressed with the signings you've made on the whole but I, like a lot of Dale fans on here have to wonder where the money is coming from for these marquee signings and I also wonder how the hell they're all gonna gel to achieve even a mid-table position given you've practically got a brand new squad.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:34 - Jul 2 with 1773 viewsboromat

Maybe they are all on £800 a week with ridiculous bonuses.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:37 - Jul 2 with 1771 viewsR17ALE

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:43 - Jul 2 by BarryStrange

Some of them will be - but I really can't see that Roberts or Cameron are.

Suspect Grimes is on something similar to what you lot paid him last season, and Holden and McDermott won't be on a lot.

Personally I thought hiding the ground mortgage was a fairly big and early whopper but there you go.

I will only trust them if they're still here and we're still a solvent league club in a few years. Not holding my breath.

The mortgage situation bit is a worry BS.

Do you know any of the following however....

1. Who is the lender?
2. How much immediate cash did it raise?
3. Any idea over the length of mortgage/terms?
4. Are bury fc paying the monthly installments or are SD's company paying them?
5. If there is a default on a payment, are there any clauses which kick in?
6. Should the lender suddenly own the ground due to any defaults, is there a clause permitting bury fc to pay rent and remain at giggle?

I expect you won't know the answers, as the veil of secrecy surrounding recent events, determine that the new broom don't want fans to know the ins and outs of their dealings.

What I will add however is that they are very quick at coming forward with good news!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 13:27 - Jul 3 with 1610 viewsdownunder

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 13:27 - Jul 2 by fitzochris

Fair play to Bury for this signing too:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23146322

So they have Soares back.
My mum always used to say if you keep picking soares it will never get better.
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:33 - May 4 with 1349 viewsRAFCBLUE

Decent signings Rob.

A makeweight centre half; two past it veterans (and I'm being kind) that were paid up once it became clear the local old people's home had spaces and a petulant kid who will be sitting next season creaming off the final year of a lucrative contract.

Enjoy the trips to Luton; Stevenage; Pompey; Exeter and Plymouth etc...
[Post edited 4 May 2014 14:50]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:36 - May 4 with 1195 viewsYorkshire_Dale

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:33 - May 4 by RAFCBLUE

Decent signings Rob.

A makeweight centre half; two past it veterans (and I'm being kind) that were paid up once it became clear the local old people's home had spaces and a petulant kid who will be sitting next season creaming off the final year of a lucrative contract.

Enjoy the trips to Luton; Stevenage; Pompey; Exeter and Plymouth etc...
[Post edited 4 May 2014 14:50]

Gosh,forgot just how much dross that lot had on their books this season....

Remember that carthorse Roberts,woeful at best,

Very,very lucky that Flickers came along when he did or they would have been really dicked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024