Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just noticed 16:39 - Aug 14 with 855 viewssaint22

The premier league season starts this weekend, best get a good goalkeeper in before then
Wish we had known months ago then We could have sorted that out already…..
Just noticed on 17:23 - Aug 14 with 797 viewsChesham_Saint

If ONLY we’d known, or there was some kind of clue..

Doh! 😩

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Just noticed on 06:31 - Aug 15 with 622 viewsareasix

Top class keepers don’t throw themselves at clubs who even 75% of home fans believe they will be relegated.

Be patient someone is coming who I hope you will like but there is still two weeks before the transfer window closes.
Just noticed on 06:41 - Aug 15 with 615 viewssaintwizzler

Just noticed on 06:31 - Aug 15 by areasix

Top class keepers don’t throw themselves at clubs who even 75% of home fans believe they will be relegated.

Be patient someone is coming who I hope you will like but there is still two weeks before the transfer window closes.

FANS FAULT

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Just noticed on 07:03 - Aug 15 with 593 viewsButty101

Thank god saint22 has created another thread about the transfer situation

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Just noticed on 07:47 - Aug 15 with 540 viewsChesham_Saint

Just noticed on 06:31 - Aug 15 by areasix

Think about it.

If the reason “75% of the home fans beieve they will be relegated” is due to the lack of a good goalkeeper, then said “Top class Keeper” just might put two and two together and realise his joining said club might just resolve said issue, FFS.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Just noticed on 09:15 - Aug 15 with 504 viewsHeisenberg

Let’s face it. The Championship is much more fun. Can hardly say I’m excited at the thought of getting battered week in week out playing state sponsored teams followed by glory seeking half and half scarf wearing tourists. It is what it is but not really worth losing any sleep over.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Just noticed on 11:52 - Aug 15 with 418 viewsSouthamptonfan

Just noticed on 09:15 - Aug 15 by Heisenberg

Let’s face it. The Championship is much more fun. Can hardly say I’m excited at the thought of getting battered week in week out playing state sponsored teams followed by glory seeking half and half scarf wearing tourists. It is what it is but not really worth losing any sleep over.

Agree with you here. The PL is a horrible league for all sorts of reasons. I'll add VAR to your list too. We need the money from being in the PL but that's about it. But as it stands, we have a team that fights, with some character in it. Mccarthy came in and surprisingly did well at the end of the season, we have the momentum from last season, I think we might surprise a few. And if we don't, back to the championship with loads of money.
[Post edited 15 Aug 11:54]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Just noticed on 14:39 - Aug 15 with 307 viewsBerber

After many weeks and 8 signings, still no sign of an attacking midfielder, a striker and a first choice goalkeeper. Do we have any full back cover apart from Captain Jack? It all looks a bit wobbly to me.Oh, and presumably we still want Fraser from the barcodes? Is there a backup? Or is it all going according to plan?

What if the Spuds come in with an offer for KWP? No doubt we will be seeking out the lost souls without a club in a few weeks.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024