Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLUB STATEMENT 16:08 - Dec 30 with 10178 viewsAlan_ADale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/december/statement_301222/
CLUB STATEMENT on 07:12 - Dec 31 with 1189 viewsD_Alien

CLUB STATEMENT on 01:02 - Dec 31 by bluevein64

I think that you've made an excellent point D Alien however, we have a situation were fans are chomping at the bit to get on board and offer any assistance they're able however, in doing so there're involvement might put off potential investors then it's a case of "thanks but no thanks" and the B of D should tackfully relay that explanation to the willing and able Dale fans!

I agree, and i'm certainly not advocating waiting for something that might not happen, just looking at why the greater fan involvement hasn't already been set in motion

The next month is going to be crucial, both on and off the pitch

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

CLUB STATEMENT on 08:16 - Dec 31 with 1078 viewsTalkingSutty

CLUB STATEMENT on 07:12 - Dec 31 by D_Alien

I agree, and i'm certainly not advocating waiting for something that might not happen, just looking at why the greater fan involvement hasn't already been set in motion

The next month is going to be crucial, both on and off the pitch

Fan involvement should really have happened months ago and i’m sure plenty of people will volunteer their services. I don’t think that is going to put a massive dent in the kind of money that the club is haemorrhaging though, probably around about £100k/month very soon, that’s a separate issue that needs urgent attention. Fan involvement will help to make the club run a bit more efficiently though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024