Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Nigel Parker 11:39 - Nov 11 with 9483 viewssnuffler

I found out this morning that lifelong Dale supporter Nigel passed away yesterday afternoon. He will be sadly missed by many supporters. He had not been well for some time now,but it was a complete shock. I am sure many of you will have fond and amusing memories of Nigel.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 11:07]
RIP Nigel Parker on 13:02 - Nov 27 with 1333 viewsSuddenLad

I went to the funeral service for Nigel, held at St. Martins' Church today. Well attended and good to see a few Dale fans swelling the numbers. Nice eulogy about his life and Dale supporting days, his travels on the rail network, sometimes disastrous, but always comical. Coffin draped with a Dale scarf. I'm sure Nigel would have laughed at himself had he heard the tales.

Farewell Nigel. You were clearly much loved and repected by those whose lives you touched.

Up the Dale...

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

RIP Nigel Parker on 14:13 - Nov 27 with 1269 viewskiwidale

RIP Nigel Parker on 13:02 - Nov 27 by SuddenLad

I went to the funeral service for Nigel, held at St. Martins' Church today. Well attended and good to see a few Dale fans swelling the numbers. Nice eulogy about his life and Dale supporting days, his travels on the rail network, sometimes disastrous, but always comical. Coffin draped with a Dale scarf. I'm sure Nigel would have laughed at himself had he heard the tales.

Farewell Nigel. You were clearly much loved and repected by those whose lives you touched.

Up the Dale...

Cheers Sudden and all those who took the time to attend and represent the fans. A mark of a nice person.

This is not the time for bickering.

RIP Nigel Parker on 16:48 - Nov 27 with 1159 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale...

Now I know why you shaved!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

RIP Nigel Parker on 16:52 - Nov 27 with 1147 viewscomradesunboxed

Up the Dale...

Agreed enjoyed the eulogy I’m sure some of the anecdotes mentioned would surprise a few people who thought they knew Nigel, although he didn’t attend to many games recently he certainly was a lifer and has done his time.
RIP Nigel
RIP Nigel Parker on 17:05 - Nov 27 with 1132 viewsSuddenLad

RIP Nigel Parker on 16:52 - Nov 27 by comradesunboxed

Agreed enjoyed the eulogy I’m sure some of the anecdotes mentioned would surprise a few people who thought they knew Nigel, although he didn’t attend to many games recently he certainly was a lifer and has done his time.
RIP Nigel

There were a few tales that could have been told, that weren't. Thankfully.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024