Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The changes have begun at Oldham 11:53 - May 8 with 27923 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44040700

Bet there is an awful lot of Oldham fans wish this had happened a long time ago.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:26 - Jun 6 with 2164 viewsD_Alien

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:22 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Because he sees the potential in the club. Big catchment area with historically decent fanbase (especially when compared with the likes of Hull, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Stoke, Burnley, Watford, Brighton, Swansea etc)... We were getting 6,000-7,000 in League One before Corney came and historically got anywhere between 8,000-13,000 in the old Second Division. Yes I know that’s not the case anymore but there’s no reason we can’t return to that level now that the cancerous asset-stripper is gone. I know loads of Oldham fans who can’t be arsed anymore and just do the odd away game, a promotion would certainly attract them back to Boundary Park.

Of all the places in the big wide world you'd put your money due to the "potential" - a failing outfit on the periphery of a city with two MASSIVE (i know you understand the term) clubs

OK... we believe you

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:28 - Jun 6 with 2148 viewskel

Yay, he’s returned! The bloke the acronym ‘BIFFO’ was made for.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:33 - Jun 6 with 2118 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:28 - Jun 6 by kel

Yay, he’s returned! The bloke the acronym ‘BIFFO’ was made for.

I never left you stupid Dale tw*t. I run this place. Fact.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:34 - Jun 6 with 2114 viewsD_Alien

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:33 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

If you ran this place, you'd have typed tw@t

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:35 - Jun 6 with 2113 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:26 - Jun 6 by SuddenLad

Home match against Exeter on a cold Tuesday night in November will give you a clue about potential. It's a massive word..........

Now, I wonder how many houses could be built on that land. Hmmm.

We could be relegated to the North-West counties league and we’d still be a miles bigger club than Dayul.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:37 - Jun 6 with 2102 viewsD_Alien

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:35 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

We could be relegated to the North-West counties league and we’d still be a miles bigger club than Dayul.

You'd certainly get more flats on Boundary Park than the COA, what with the hospital next door, and staff needing accommodation

You're right, it's got MASSIVE potential

[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 18:44]

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:43 - Jun 6 with 2079 viewsscarrow

Maybe mahousive could engage his brain cell and look at orient. Same promises and now in the conference, Darlington etc. To be able to do that though he'd have to understand about football.

Poll: Final position

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:44 - Jun 6 with 2071 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:37 - Jun 6 by D_Alien

You'd certainly get more flats on Boundary Park than the COA, what with the hospital next door, and staff needing accommodation

You're right, it's got MASSIVE potential

[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 18:44]

Even if the club was liquidated then Boundary Park would remain intact as it’s owned by Simon Blitz and Danny Gazal, completely separate from the football club and Abdallah Lemsagam. That being said I wouldn’t expect a simpleton from Rochdale to understand the concept of limited liability.
Login to get fewer ads

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:45 - Jun 6 with 2064 viewsArthurDaley

How much will the potential, of the club is it going to cost him. And what is Abbdullah going to make when the Latics reach their potential. As a business man how much is Abddulla going to make out of Oldham.

A large VAT Dave

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:46 - Jun 6 with 2063 viewsD_Alien

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:44 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Even if the club was liquidated then Boundary Park would remain intact as it’s owned by Simon Blitz and Danny Gazal, completely separate from the football club and Abdallah Lemsagam. That being said I wouldn’t expect a simpleton from Rochdale to understand the concept of limited liability.

Neither would I, but even a simpleton from Rochdale could drive a horse and carriage* through the utter shite you post

* we use carriages, don't you know

[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 18:47]

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:48 - Jun 6 with 2052 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:45 - Jun 6 by ArthurDaley

How much will the potential, of the club is it going to cost him. And what is Abbdullah going to make when the Latics reach their potential. As a business man how much is Abddulla going to make out of Oldham.

How many owners consistently make a profit? Why do his intentions have to be harmful? Maybe he wants to do it for his love of the game.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:49 - Jun 6 with 2046 viewskel

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:33 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Don’t recall referring to you by name, sugarplum.

Does that hat fit correctly then?
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:50 - Jun 6 with 2038 viewskel

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:34 - Jun 6 by D_Alien

If you ran this place, you'd have typed tw@t

Or even ‘Tw­at’
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 18:51]
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:52 - Jun 6 with 2030 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:49 - Jun 6 by kel

Don’t recall referring to you by name, sugarplum.

Does that hat fit correctly then?

Stupid troll. Grow up. Zzzzzzzzzz
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:54 - Jun 6 with 2021 viewskel

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:52 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Stupid troll. Grow up. Zzzzzzzzzz

I’ll go two nil up then, poppet. You need to try harder in my considered opinion.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:57 - Jun 6 with 2008 viewsArthurDaley

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:48 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

How many owners consistently make a profit? Why do his intentions have to be harmful? Maybe he wants to do it for his love of the game.

Awww bless, even my 6 year old granddaughter is not as naïve as you.

A large VAT Dave

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:58 - Jun 6 with 2004 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:54 - Jun 6 by kel

I’ll go two nil up then, poppet. You need to try harder in my considered opinion.

A grown man trolling opposition fans on a football forum in this weather. Seriously get out you saddo. Troll.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:00 - Jun 6 with 1982 viewskel

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:58 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

A grown man trolling opposition fans on a football forum in this weather. Seriously get out you saddo. Troll.

Ah, you’re attempting irony then?

Makes a change from trying to appear intelligent I suppose.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:02 - Jun 6 with 1962 viewsD_Alien

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:50 - Jun 6 by kel

Or even ‘Tw­at’
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 18:51]

Lovely

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:03 - Jun 6 with 1959 viewsDaleiLama

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:58 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

They have these things called smartphones now that work in sunlight. Even Count Dracula has one!
L2, where delusion meets grandeur. You have a smaller pool to play in now anyway - let's see if you can make a small splash in it next year shall we?
Have a good summer.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:07 - Jun 6 with 1921 viewsSuddenLad

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:44 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Gazal & Blitz. There;s a couple of standard Werneth surnames. Are they local ? Are they investors in the club ?

Are they simply biding their time ?

Are they waiting to realise their POTENTIAL profit on the ground. (There's that word again)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:15 - Jun 6 with 1883 viewsbiffoboffo

As I said previously.... smug, for no apparent reason. Never understood why anyone would take pleasure in the demise of a club (not that it’s happening here). Despite some protestations, some of you lot certainly would be laughing if Bury and or Latics went bust. Very very odd. Not that long ago the shoe was on the other foot. It will change again, 100% guaranteed.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 19:18]
The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:32 - Jun 6 with 1845 viewsD_Alien

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:15 - Jun 6 by biffoboffo

As I said previously.... smug, for no apparent reason. Never understood why anyone would take pleasure in the demise of a club (not that it’s happening here). Despite some protestations, some of you lot certainly would be laughing if Bury and or Latics went bust. Very very odd. Not that long ago the shoe was on the other foot. It will change again, 100% guaranteed.

And as previously said, we're a very long way from smugness

Our bullshit detectors remain intact and primed

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:45 - Jun 6 with 1817 viewsnordenblue

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:35 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Fingers crossed your continual drop carries on,keep up the good work... it was brilliant watching all you balloons celebrating down at Northampton, a shame it was a touch premature....
The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:48 - Jun 6 with 1804 viewskel

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:15 - Jun 6 by biffoboffo

I remember reading a post on your forum when you went down and some ‘massive’ questioned why Dale fans weren’t on there gloating and in fact mocked Rochdale fans for not doing so. A massive gulf in class if ever I saw one.

I think you’ll find many Dale supporters will only respond about your poorly run club when provoked by classless bellends like the massive bloke on here.

Very, very odd indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024