Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Bury away 18:45 - Apr 3 with 20793 views442Dale

Pitch looking good.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bury away on 21:28 - Apr 3 with 4733 viewsBazzanne

We seem to have lost the plot slightly 2nd half.
Match thread: Bury away on 21:30 - Apr 3 with 4684 viewswimborne_dale

Match thread: Bury away on 21:28 - Apr 3 by Bazzanne

As long as we get 3 points, do we really need the plot as well?

Edgar Allan's Crow

Match thread: Bury away on 21:33 - Apr 3 with 4607 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bury away on 21:30 - Apr 3 by wimborne_dale

Nope. We can go looking for the plot anytime. 3 points is 3 points.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Bury away on 21:33 - Apr 3 with 4596 viewsBazzanne

Match thread: Bury away on 21:30 - Apr 3 by wimborne_dale

No but it would be nice to rub it in against the buckets. 3 points very welcome.
Match thread: Bury away on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 4584 viewscumbria_dale

Match thread: Bury away on 21:28 - Apr 3 by Bazzanne

Or bury have had to come out and fight. Any faint flickering hope of survival they might have had will be snuffed out completely if they lose tonight.
Match thread: Bury away on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 4579 viewsfrequency

Match thread: Bury away on 21:33 - Apr 3 by DaleiLama

Nope. We can go looking for the plot anytime. 3 points is 3 points.

sod the plot 3 points is more important

Hate city

Match thread: Bury away on 21:37 - Apr 3 with 4505 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bury away on 21:34 - Apr 3 by frequency

sod the plot 3 points is more important

Regulation up. Added time to go. It's in the bag?

3 minutes
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:38]

Match thread: Bury away on 21:39 - Apr 3 with 4450 viewsDaleiLama

Kerching

Great result away when we really needed it (even against the Buckets)
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:41]

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Bury away on 21:40 - Apr 3 with 4406 viewsfrenzied

3 of Burys remaining games are against our rivals..just hope they can muster some level of performance ..
Great 3 points for Dale...2 very tough games coming up at home..if we could win one of those I’d be delighted.
Match thread: Bury away on 21:40 - Apr 3 with 4424 viewsfrequency

well done dale things looking good
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:41]

Hate city

Match thread: Bury away on 21:41 - Apr 3 with 4398 viewscumbria_dale

Fan-bloody-tastic. League table looks a whole lot better.
Match thread: Bury away on 21:42 - Apr 3 with 4370 views1mark1

Yessssssss, Up the Dale,

Looks like Bury troll been marking down my posts celebrating our goals. 🙂

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread: Bury away on 21:43 - Apr 3 with 4344 viewswimborne_dale

Match thread: Bury away on 21:37 - Apr 3 by DaleiLama

Regulation up. Added time to go. It's in the bag?

3 minutes
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:38]

In the bag and tied securely. Three Points. 1 point off the safe zone and moving in the right direction. Our goal difference is worth an extra point at this stage.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Match thread: Bury away on 21:46 - Apr 3 with 4250 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bury away on 21:42 - Apr 3 by 1mark1

Yessssssss, Up the Dale,

Looks like Bury troll been marking down my posts celebrating our goals. 🙂

All look to be 0 to me?

.......... for those who couldn't be there due to other commitments

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:47]

Match thread: Bury away on 21:47 - Apr 3 with 4214 views1mark1

Match thread: Bury away on 21:46 - Apr 3 by DaleiLama

All look to be 0 to me?

.......... for those who couldn't be there due to other commitments

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:47]

👍

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread: Bury away on 21:48 - Apr 3 with 4158 viewsSandyman

Three valuable points. Well done Dale.

#5yearplan
#top6finish
#newstadiumnextseason
#knockingbetforpromotiononMateyfm

Where did it all go wrong?
Match thread: Bury away on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 4050 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Bury away on 21:40 - Apr 3 by frenzied

3 of Burys remaining games are against our rivals..just hope they can muster some level of performance ..
Great 3 points for Dale...2 very tough games coming up at home..if we could win one of those I’d be delighted.

Suppppppppper result!!!.....just hope the Shambolic Shakers can do us a favour by dicking Walsall on Saturday,please?
Match thread: Bury away on 22:05 - Apr 3 with 3809 viewsSandyman

Buckets calling into Radio Manc...
One wants Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink for manager! One bucket was very reasonable and articulate. All the post-match analysis was misery about them. Matey FM seemed to have forgotten to comment on the fact that somebody won a game! FRMSE paid for an evening garbling nonsensical verbal diarrhea as usual.
Match thread: Bury away on 22:09 - Apr 3 with 3737 viewsShun

Well done to Bury for the most embarrassing penalty I’ve ever seen. It nearly went out for a throw-in. Bury really were terrible in the first half, but when they brought on Hanson at HT they looked much better and could have feasibly snatched two goals off us. That would’ve been an injustice though. It wasn’t a great performance from us but it was good enough. Bury’s confidence looks shot and I’m sure I saw one of their fans hurl his season ticket on the pitch.

Delaney’s a real threat at corners. I hope he starts to realise that potential now because his scoring exploits in Ireland show he knows how to score. My man of the match tonight.

That league table looks a whole lot better tonight! Just a month ago if you’d said we’d be a point from safety and still have games in hand I wouldn’t have believed you. Huge ask but we could conceivably be 18th on Saturday!
Match thread: Bury away on 22:21 - Apr 3 with 3569 views442Dale

We have secured 15 points from our last 8 games. It's a remarkable turnaround and we won tonight in second gear, ending the game with two full backs in midfield. We could have been punished for how we started the second half, needed to be much sharper as that was all that was needed to keep a woeful side at bay.

As bad as Bury were, a word for Styles in midfield who is a really good footballer who shouldn't have to have endured a season witnessing toilers like Dawson, Tutte, Ince and Laurent get game time when he'd already proved his worth a year ago. Also, I REALLY hope they give Lowe the job, because he's magnificent when it comes to being tactically unaware and chucking sh!t at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bury away on 22:28 - Apr 3 with 3471 viewsleedsdale

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/11315924/bur

Good finish from Hendo, although keeper could perhaps do better. Not sure how he missed the first chance!
Match thread: Bury away on 22:43 - Apr 3 with 3265 viewsD_Alien

Was expecting a response from bury second half, but we did sit back a bit too much and if they'd scored the pen it could've been squeaky bum time when first half there was only one team going to win the game

Great to see Lillis keep his sheet clean again and he went the right way for pen - might've saved it if it'd been within two yards of his right hand!

Thought our back three were magnificent. I'd give McNulty MoM - just, over Camps and Hendo. Big Jim just looks so comfortable and commanding in that formation

We seem to have picked up a few knocks: Camps, Rathbone, Rafferty and hope that doesn't unsettle what looks like a settled line up with confidence flooding back. A shout too, for Nthle who looked surprising lively in the advanced midfield role. He and Humphrys gave us some much needed energy to ultimately see the game out and we could've put icing on the hot cross bun (no pun intended) with Hendo's chance at the end

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Bury away on 23:01 - Apr 3 with 3069 viewsDiddyDave

Let`s not get too carried away,Portsmouth,Wigan and Peterborough our next three games,all going for promotion,so it would be sad if we were to sink back into the mire. Just saying.
Match thread: Bury away on 23:07 - Apr 3 with 2978 viewsLaveritty

Match thread: Bury away on 22:43 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

Was expecting a response from bury second half, but we did sit back a bit too much and if they'd scored the pen it could've been squeaky bum time when first half there was only one team going to win the game

Great to see Lillis keep his sheet clean again and he went the right way for pen - might've saved it if it'd been within two yards of his right hand!

Thought our back three were magnificent. I'd give McNulty MoM - just, over Camps and Hendo. Big Jim just looks so comfortable and commanding in that formation

We seem to have picked up a few knocks: Camps, Rathbone, Rafferty and hope that doesn't unsettle what looks like a settled line up with confidence flooding back. A shout too, for Nthle who looked surprising lively in the advanced midfield role. He and Humphrys gave us some much needed energy to ultimately see the game out and we could've put icing on the hot cross bun (no pun intended) with Hendo's chance at the end

Thought the same about Kgosi! I assumed when he and Wiseman came on that we were going for a backs to the wall 6-3-1 formation for the last 15 minutes so was surprised to see him keep popping up in and around the Bury penalty area and looking fairly at home in that advanced role. Possibly another one from the Keith Hill experimental laboratory of hybrid full backs/strikers? (cf Bunney, Done, Hendo, Vincenti, Calvin and possibly others I have forgotten about).

What about Harrison's rampaging run in the first half? Was really willing him to finish it off with a goal - reminded me of Evil in his prime!

Agree with a previous post - felt we did not need to get out of second gear and were never seriously threatened.

Special mention also for one of the funniest/worst penalties I have ever seen! Could have been a different last 25 minutes if they'd scored that.

One point from safety - would never have thought that possible about a month ago? Can we pull off the great escape Pt. 2? Certainly given ourselves a fighting chance!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Match thread: Bury away on 23:39 - Apr 3 with 2744 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread: Bury away on 22:43 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

Lillis' save from Harry Bunn was absolutely superb too. Josh has been one of our best and most consistent performers this season and deserves a lot of credit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024